Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja (24286 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Can u imagine u comparing Pope with Bishops. You are afraid to talk about Papacy documentary right. He sited old age to avoid been killed for his actions. Don't worry I know you are afraid of the video.
im not afraid of any video .... I just have to educate you why he is called Emeritus and how it came about... You don't have to give false information telling me it was the media that gave him Emeritus .... Secondly i won't give you my number ...even if you interested in letting me know something pasted the link here...and let those who will be umpire also see it...

If i may ask, where do you think the last Pope reside?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
im not afraid of any video .... I just have to educate you why he is called Emeritus and how it came about... You don't have to give false information telling me it was the media that gave him Emeritus .... Secondly i won't give you my number ...even if you interested in letting me know something pasted the link here...and let those who will be umpire also see it...

If i may ask, where do you think the last Pope reside?
Check FOX news on the meeting of two popes on you tube. Your blatant argument will end.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Check FOX news on the meeting of two popes on you tube. Your blatant argument will end.
FOX news....who owned FOX news? So because CNN carries news about Buhari means everything about him they say is correct to your hearing?

I don't want us to go into irrelevant things ....the bone of contention is that you said "Pope Benedict has reverted to Islam"

and i asked you a question , where is the Pope living if he has actually reverted to Islam...

To be sincere im ready to drag this argument with you for days even for weeks
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
FOX news....who owned FOX news? So because CNN carries news about Buhari means everything about him they say is correct to your hearing?

I don't want us to go into irrelevant things ....the bone of contention is that you said "Pope Benedict has reverted to Islam"

and i asked you a question , where is the Pope living if he has actually reverted to Islam...

To be sincere im ready to drag this argument with you for days even for weeks

Fir the past 3 years he has been in Saudi Arabia and performed 3 Hajj and given security guards there,
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Fir the past 3 years he has been in Saudi Arabia and performed 3 Hajj and given security guards there,
you are big liar... I will soon expose you ... It won't be just chatting with you... I will go on deep research to expose your false information you are trying to feed the public .... I will be devoted to this
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are big liar... I will soon expose you ... It won't be just chatting with you... I will go on deep research to expose your false information you are trying to feed the public .... I will be devoted to this

Just a pity could upload a video here. U could have been disgrace since. The more you research the more silent you become.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Just a pity could upload a video here. U could have been disgrace since. The more you research the more silent you become.
don't worry you are feeling high deceiving yourself ... My android phone will be ready by tomorrow ....whatever link and info will be display here... Be pretending that a false video existed... Like i said days weeks i will trash out this with you...

Very funny telling me Pope Benedict is in Saudi Arabia for the past three years... You are a scam and you will be disgraced and put out of the business
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:

Pope Benedict formerly live in Castel Gandolfo in Italy since his retirement and it was first meeting of two popes in 600 years. But according to you, you said he lives in Vatican and pope fransis do take instructions from him. I hope u just give me evidence to back that up or u never message me in your life. Since that 2013, tell me any media that have recorded second meeting let alone taking instructions from Pope benedict. You even called me a liar for not knowingetting what I have 100% for. Am a Dr n I reply u cos I tot u want to learn but I don't know u lack parental training.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
don't worry you are feeling high deceiving yourself ... My android phone will be ready by tomorrow ....whatever link and info will be display here... Be pretending that a false video existed... Like i said days weeks i will trash out this with you...

Very funny telling me Pope Benedict is in Saudi Arabia for the past three years... You are a scam and you will be disgraced and put out of the business

No evidence but abuses as usual. Am a Muslim and I don't abuse others.

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKP7uauvF8
That is the only meeting they ever had.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Pope Benedict formerly live in Castel Gandolfo in Italy since his retirement and it was first meeting of two popes in 600 years. But according to you, you said he lives in Vatican and pope fransis do take instructions from him. I hope u just give me evidence to back that up or u never message me in your life. Since that 2013, tell me any media that have recorded second meeting let alone taking instructions from Pope benedict. You even called me a liar for not knowingetting what I have 100% for. Am a Dr n I reply u cos I tot u want to learn but I don't know u lack parental training.
now i can see you are not intelligent ... Where did i say Pope Francis takes order from the retired Pope? You can see false accusation ...

"you lack parental training " is in your statement and you said you are a Muslim and you don't abuse .... What a mockery of yourself

Secondly i said The Pope live in Vatican city... Note Vatican city is a country ... Like i said i will furnish you with credible and vita information by tomorrow when i get my android phone
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

No evidence but abuses as usual. Am a Muslim and I don't abuse others.

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKP7uauvF8
That is the only meeting they ever had.
what you just wrote is not far from what i told you earlier ... In the history of Catholic church, two Pope cannt head the church ... I said a Pope retired as a result of health or old age if he feels he can no long do d day to day activities ...

I told you such a thing has happened before.... Now you are coming up with the date...

You are very funny..
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
let me educate you...he is now Pope Emeritus .. He is too old to carry out day to day activities of the church in Vatican ... That is why he has to retire and remain as Pope emeritus in Vatican .... The present Pope sometimes visit him where he reside in Vatican city...

And to blow your bubble, he is not the first Pope to visit Saudi Arabia for interaction with the Muslim world ...google Pope John Paul 11 ... He has done similar thing... Theses things are not new to Catholic ok...

Again, he wasnt the first Pope to resign from that position due to old age or on health ground...

Young man get enlightened ok
Remain in Vatican? So Castell in under Vatican and u even worsen everything by saying Vatican is a country..... I pray your education won't be a waste. Vatican is in Rome which is located in a country called Italy.
And from the video you are running away from Pope benedict said Christianity isn't known to Jesus and not even in the Bible. Just answer that or the his is the end with you.

Vatican is a country, so you don't know the difference between a state and a country
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Remain in Vatican? So Castell in under Vatican and u even worsen everything by saying Vatican is a country..... I pray your education won't be a waste. Vatican is in Rome which is located in a country called Italy.
And from the video you are running away from Pope benedict said Christianity isn't known to Jesus and not even in the Bible. Just answer that or the his is the end with you.

Vatican is a country, so you don't know the difference between a state and a country
where did i say the present Pope takes order from the former? You have not alighted it or pointed it out...
Again, Vatican city is a country ... Push the question to Google and come back with an answer that says otherwise...

I can see you lack knowledge ... A state can be used interchangeably with country .... Vatican city is independent of Italy if you don't know...

It is my pleasure to educate you this evening

i believe you have never heard about the state of Israel
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Fourwinds:
where did i say the present Pope takes order from the former? You have not alighted it or pointed it out...
Again, Vatican city is a country ... Push the question to Google and come back with an answer that says otherwise...

I can see you lack knowledge ... A state can be used interchangeably with country .... Vatican city is independent of Italy if you don't know...

It is my pleasure to educate you this evening

i believe you have never heard about the state of Israel

Lagos is a country?
I think u don't know the difference between Vatican city state and Vatican city........

Pope benedict said Christianity isn't known to Jesus and not even in the Bible. Just answer that!
U said since he retired he has remained in Vatican, please is Castell part of Vatican?
I even send you the link to watch where the Pope Benedict lives as at when he retired yet u still argue. Just give me evidence he lives in Vatican or you just bow your head in shame.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Lagos is a country?
I think u don't know the difference between Vatican city state and Vatican city........

Pope benedict said Christianity isn't known to Jesus and not even in the Bible. Just answer that!
U said since he retired he has remained in Vatican, please is Castell part of Vatican?
I even send you the link to watch where the Pope Benedict lives as at when he retired yet u still argue. Just give me evidence he lives in Vatican or you just bow your head in shame.
im going to expose you now

The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI occurred on 28 February 2013 at 20:00 CET, after having been announced on the morning of 11 February 2013 directly by himself.[1][2][3] Benedict XVI's decision to step down[4] as leader of the Catholic Church made him the first pope to relinquish the office since Gregory XII in 1415[5] (who did so in order to end the Western Schism), the first to do so on his own initiative since Celestine V in 1294,[6] and the first after the Vatican ll.

The move was unexpected,[7] given that popes in the modern era have held the position from election until death.[7] The Pope stated that the reason for his decision was his declining health due to old age.[8] The conclave to select his successor began on 12 March 2013[9] and elected Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina, who took the name of Francis.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Lagos is a country?

Pope Benedict XVI (Latin: Benedictus XVI; Italian: Benedetto XVI; German: Benedikt XVI; born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger; German pronunciation: [ˈjoːzɛf ˈalɔʏzi̯ʊs ˈʁatsɪŋɐ]; 16 April 1927) is a retired prelate of the Catholic Church who served as head of the Church and sovereign of the Vatican City State from 2005 until his resignation in 2013. Benedict's election as pope occurred in the 2005 papal conclave that followed the death of Pope John Paul II. Benedict chose to be known by the title "pope emeritus" upon his resignation.[4][5]
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Lagos is a country?

The Mater Ecclesiae Monastery (Latin for 'Mother of the Church') is a monastery located inside Vatican City. It was founded around 1990 by Pope John Paul II as a monastery for cloistered nuns. In 2013, after his resignation, it became the residence of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Lagos is a country?

1. Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York's Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head.Mar 12, 2013
https://www.history.com › news
10 Things You May Not Know About the Vatican - HISTORY
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You no nothing and yet argue blindly.. I told I will come for you when I get my Android phone... A very pathetic liar
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You no nothing and yet argue blindly.. I told I will come for you when I get my Android phone... A very pathetic liar

Castell Coch (Welsh pronunciation: [ˈkastɛɬ koːχ]; Welsh for Red Castle) is a 19th-century Gothic Revival castle built above the village of Tongwynlais in South Wales.
Built by: John Crichton-Stuart; William Burges
Built: Original castle 11th–13th centuries; Rebuilt 1875–91
Materials: Red sandstone rubble, grey limestone and Pennant sandstone
Events: Native Welsh rebellion of 1314
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Castell Coch - Wikipedia
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:

Castell Coch (Welsh pronunciation: [ˈkastɛɬ koːχ]; Welsh for Red Castle) is a 19th-century Gothic Revival castle built above the village of Tongwynlais in South Wales.
Built by: John Crichton-Stuart; William Burges
Built: Original castle 11th–13th centuries; Rebuilt 1875–91
Materials: Red sandstone rubble, grey limestone and Pennant sandstone
Events: Native Welsh rebellion of 1314
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Castell Coch - Wikipedia

You really need haloperidol. I sent you a YouTube link that shows where he lives and now go on on Wikipedia telling me history of the place. What's the benefit of your education?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You really need haloperidol. I sent you a YouTube link that shows where he lives and now go on on Wikipedia telling me history of the place. What's the benefit of your education?
you are a disgrace....

The one you just quoted is the false place you said he lived.. " Castell'

I have to include it to tell you where Castell is located...
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:

The Mater Ecclesiae Monastery (Latin for 'Mother of the Church') is a monastery located inside Vatican City. It was founded around 1990 by Pope John Paul II as a monastery for cloistered nuns. In 2013, after his resignation, it became the residence of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.

Watch the video and check the picture eVicente that he live in Castel and also check the link. You must also provide the source of your info for all to see?

The link for verification of my own claim below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKP7uauvF8

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Watch the video and check the picture eVicente that he live in Castel and also check the link. You must also provide the source of your info for all to see?

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:
im going to expose you now

The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI occurred on 28 February 2013 at 20:00 CET, after having been announced on the morning of 11 February 2013 directly by himself.[1][2][3] Benedict XVI's decision to step down[4] as leader of the Catholic Church made him the first pope to relinquish the office since Gregory XII in 1415[5] (who did so in order to end the Western Schism), the first to do so on his own initiative since Celestine V in 1294,[6] and the first after the Vatican ll.

The move was unexpected,[7] given that popes in the modern era have held the position from election until death.[7] The Pope stated that the reason for his decision was his declining health due to old age.[8] The conclave to select his successor began on 12 March 2013[9] and elected Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina, who took the name of Francis.

So u wanted him to tell them he wanto to revert to Islam so that he can be sentenced to jail like Former pastor Matthew Oyewole?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are a disgrace....

The one you just quoted is the false place you said he lived.. " Castell'

I have to include it to tell you where Castell is located...

So you are blind u didn't see it that Pope fransis travelled down to meet Benedict?
You u are suffering from schrophenia
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So you are blind u didn't see it that Pope fransis travelled down to meet Benedict?
Tell me the difference between "visit"and "travel to"... I said you are not educated ... You lack the use of English language...

And mind you... CASTEL is place he lived temporarily according to the video news bar just put in here... Have you asked yourself the permanent place he is living?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So u wanted him to tell them he wanto to revert to Islam so that he can be sentenced to jail like Former pastor Matthew Oyewole?
The Catholic Church is not barbaric like your religion that behead a convert... Google and you will see a Catholic priest in Rivers State that left the Priesthood... And he is still living fine without threat...
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

now look how confused you are two different words.... First you wrote "CASTELL" now it is CASTEL..

Two different words entirely...

Are you so block headed
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

prove me wrong that Vatican city is not a country...

Nonsense dey smell
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by crossfire(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari is a failure
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds post=8127193
Onlyonebuhari:

2:

now look how confused you are two different words.... First you wrote "CASTELL" now it is CASTEL..

Two different words entirely...

Are you so block headed

Check the first spelling of the names I gave u
"Castel Gandolfo"

Thou shall not lie
Is Christianity about abuse and rudeness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Uncover Billions Budgeted For Non-Existing Projects / Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.