Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja (24295 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:
The Catholic Church is not barbaric like your religion that behead a convert... Google and you will see a Catholic priest in Rivers State that left the Priesthood... And he is still living fine without threat...

Just give the name of one person beheaded at this in the whole country?

If you cant diffentiate between Vatican city state and Vatican city then your education is a waste.
Just copy the of where the Pope live for everyone to see or you are afraid?
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Remain in Vatican? So Castell in under Vatican and u even worsen everything by saying Vatican is a country..... I pray your education won't be a waste. Vatican is in Rome which is located in a country called Italy.
And from the video you are running away from Pope benedict said Christianity isn't known to Jesus and not even in the Bible. Just answer that or the his is the end with you.

Vatican is a country, so you don't know the difference between a state and a country
this was where you wrote castell.. I hope you can now verified if I lied
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
2]now look how confused you are two different words.... First you wrote "CASTELL" now it is CASTEL..

Two different words entirely...

Are you so block headed

Check the first spelling of the names I gave u
"Castel Gandolfo"

Thou shall not lie
Is Christianity about abuse and rudeness?
i hope I have proved you wrong... you assumed you did make a mistake... I have copied your previous statement
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Just give the name of one person beheaded at this in the whole country?

If you cant diffentiate between Vatican city state and Vatican city then your education is a waste.
Just copy the of where the Pope live for everyone to see or you are afraid?

1. Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York's Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head.Mar 12, 2013
https://www.history.com › news
10 Things You May Not Know About the Vatican - HISTORY

The Mater Ecclesiae Monastery (Latin for 'Mother of the Church') is a monastery located inside Vatican City. It was founded around 1990 by Pope John Paul II as a monastery for cloistered nuns. In 2013, after his resignation, it became the residence of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.

News Local
Christian man stabbed for eating during Ramadan fast
06/08/2016
Tell your friends

The Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai also visited the victim in the hospital.

Emmanuel, who survived the attack, told newsmen that “It happened around 2:30pm at Sokoto Road, Kakuri, on Tuesday, when I went to the market to buy wood to do some work.”

He said “So, when I came back, I bought food to eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came to ask me if I am a Muslim or a Christian, but I did not answer them.

“They asked why I was not fasting, then, I told them that I am not a Muslim. Before I know it, one of them slapped me. As I stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and started attacking me with knives.”

Reports say the Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has visited the victim in the hospital.

El-Rufai also ordered security agencies in the state to fish out the culprits.

An Igbo woman, Bridget Agbaheme was reportedly beheaded by hoodlums in Kano state for over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.

Source: Pulse.com
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fourwinds:

1. Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York's Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head.Mar 12, 2013
https://www.history.com › news
10 Things You May Not Know About the Vatican - HISTORY

The Mater Ecclesiae Monastery (Latin for 'Mother of the Church') is a monastery located inside Vatican City. It was founded around 1990 by Pope John Paul II as a monastery for cloistered nuns. In 2013, after his resignation, it became the residence of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.

News Local
Christian man stabbed for eating during Ramadan fast
06/08/2016
Tell your friends

The Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai also visited the victim in the hospital.

Emmanuel, who survived the attack, told newsmen that “It happened around 2:30pm at Sokoto Road, Kakuri, on Tuesday, when I went to the market to buy wood to do some work.”

He said “So, when I came back, I bought food to eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came to ask me if I am a Muslim or a Christian, but I did not answer them.

“They asked why I was not fasting, then, I told them that I am not a Muslim. Before I know it, one of them slapped me. As I stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and started attacking me with knives.”

Reports say the Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has visited the victim in the hospital.

El-Rufai also ordered security agencies in the state to fish out the culprits.

An Igbo woman, Bridget Agbaheme was reportedly beheaded by hoodlums in Kano state for over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.

I just know you have no sense. U said they behead people for converting to other faith just mention one you said they beat someone for eating during fasting.
Get well soon.
You don't abuse people's God even if you do that to cows in India u get death sentence.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/19/india/india-bihar-men-beaten-deaths-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiHprvQ0IfkAhXHy6QKHaR4DWMQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2lyqmQ4vUyBA468A8mllD6
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I just know you have no sense. U said they behead people for converting to other faith just mention one you said they beat someone for eating during fasting.
Get well soon.
You don't abuse people's God even if you do that to cows in India u get death sentence.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/19/india/india-bihar-men-beaten-deaths-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiHprvQ0IfkAhXHy6QKHaR4DWMQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2lyqmQ4vUyBA468A8mllD6

you are dummy and cretin... what about Christians who endure such abuse... do they go about beheading people... the reason why they say you are intolerant...

get sense and get well ok

1. I have shown you that Vatican city is the smallest country in the world
2. I have also pointed out where the last pope reside presently...
3. Also the beheading of a woman in Kano for religious intolerance...
Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are dummy and cretin... what about Christians who endure such abuse... do they go about beheading people... the reason why they say you are intolerant...

get sense and get well ok

1. I have shown you that Vatican city is the smallest country in the world
2. I have also pointed out where the last pope reside presently...
3. Also the beheading of a woman in Kaduna for religious intolerance...

I copied n posted video just paste yours on where pope reside or your hand is too heavy to copy and paste the link?
So kidnappers are now Muslims now?
A woman was killed by kidnappers and you are twisting it to Islam.
You are a disgrace to humanity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/21/british-woman-faye-mooney-killed-kidnappers-nigeria

Re: El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I copied n posted video just paste yours on where pope reside or your hand is too heavy to copy and paste the link?
So kidnappers are now Muslims now?
A woman was killed by kidnappers and you are twisting it to Islam.
You are a disgrace to humanity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/21/british-woman-faye-mooney-killed-kidnappers-nigeria
you like twisting things... this was the woman that was killed.. you decided to bring up your own because you don't want to acknowledge the truth...

WWW.telegraph.co.uk/official residence of Pope Benedict VI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.