Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (39228 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
EduParis:
Drink water 30mins before eating; Plz,don't drink while eating. After eating,wait 4 another 30mins den,drink water as often as possible. Ur fruit concentration should be on paw-paw. God'll heal......Amen!
amen ...thanks god bless
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
zenti99:
my brother by the special grace of God things will work for your good. I will be on the look out for such aid and intervention programmes . But a special note of advice is that pls speak out on social media, to practitioners and people in general . don't keep it to yourself at all , this is not a time to be ashamed of anything. I believe you will overcome this
sighs...thanks sir..I've been keeping it to myself hoping it would go away, my mistake. God bless
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
OKOATA:
Maybe it's pile, what yoruba call Ako Jedi. Try and try those herbs they sell. The ones that flush out poop from the body. It should help you straight away
I've tried DM before
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
ugomnaanny:
See watch wat you eat 1 then secondly go and detox, blend cucumber , ugu leave and drink it for 1 week ( morning , afternoon and night) I bet it would flush your system
thanks boss
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
DonroxyII:
Any Laboratory can do FBC but don't go to quack ones that will just cook up result for you ... Visit standard hospital or A diagnostic centre .. Private Diagnostic centre abi Hospital is usually expensive sha ... Government hospital is cheaper.

Also, try and conduct same test over different hospital/Diagnostic centre to discover if they cook up lies or not .... Nigerian Health System, may God help person ni !!
sighs. Thanks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
it's far, if you were in Calabar I would have recommended a herbalist to you.

I had it 2018
sighs. Thanks anyway
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
AnthonyAk:

Goto a doctor, do you have jaundice?
what's jaundice?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chukalemon:
. Lol, dude am not a doctor but I think my advice my be of help to you. Always make sure to drink plenty of water in the morning when you wake up from sleep.lets say like 2 cup of water to be precise. And make sure to do an aerobic exercise early in the morning. And at night time 1 cup of warm water in order to sterilize your intestines then before heading to bed.

thank u
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
john650:
I'm sorry about your health issues.

Please read the article below. It may be related to the issues you are having. If increasing the intake of fibre and vitamin B12 in your diet does not resolve the issue, it might be time to go see a doctor.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/health/797604/Vitamin-B12-deficiency-symptoms-three-bathroom-signs-gas-constipation-diarrhoea/amp

For help getting your bowel emptied, buy stool softener which you can take like several hours before time for the loo. Then buy glycerine-based suppositories. You can get them in pharmacy stores. Ensure you insert it deep into your rectum and allow 15 to 30 minutes before going to the loo. It induces quick bowel movement that will help you empty your bowel.
thnks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrTed:
I'll tell you a method i recommended to a friend that worked. Get fresh moringa leaves..... A handful bunch. Wash the leaves with salt and water and put in a pot, add 2 liters of water and boil for 15 minutes. Drink it through out the day like maybe 4 times. Also get moringa seeds, peel like 10 seeds, chew and swallow with the boiled moringa water. Do this for 3 days and thank me later. Good luck
think you
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
lol someone already contacted me saying it's you. But you can contact me by following me and try to send me a message.

please sir..how can I reach you?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

If you can, start with a one week fruit fasting. Do three days if one week will be too much. Eat only fruits from morning until evening. Eat pineapples, watermelons, oranges, apples (fresh) , and liquid fruits.

After the week, continue your normal solid food, not junks. But ensure you don't eat any solid food before 12 noon. Drink lots of water in the morning when you wake up which is equivalent to three sachets of pure water or two 75cl bottled water. Then, eat watermelon (don't eat the seed, only the water and flesh), either full or half.

Eat beans and other legumes only twice a week, starch once a week except you are taking it with soup.

Eat more of vegetables, add it to your every meal. Include watery fruits especially as your breakfast.
thnks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
unpredictedone:

I just sent you an email, kindly reply so I wouldn't miss it
I've replied
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
BJ4REEL:

When you eventually stool, is it narrow or sticky?
sticky most times....narrow sometimes
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stillthebest:

Your info isnt detailed as to your past medical history. You haven't been properly diagnosed with ulcer before. That involves endoscopy. However, based on this infos u supplied us with, we can't rule out that u have peptic ulcer.

You might also been having chronic pile and that's why your feaces are hard situation likely associated with obstructions(all these can cause indigestion and constipation as you experience)

You want to treat it naturally: Avoid too much of gaseous and foods/drinks eg beans, Coke also alcoholic drinks. Avoid fried too much meat. Stop fried food for a while eg fried dodo, friend meat, fried fish, fried yam..etc.

Eat your heavy meal only in the mornings or latest 6 Pm if you must eat them.

Drink alot of water. Don't eat too much at once. U can eat often with lil quantities each time.

Eat vegetables often. Include in almost all ur meals.

Combine different fruits at a time to eat. Eat The inside of the oranges each time u drink orange.

Buy unripe plantain, cut it into pieces, put them inside a keg, add enough water, cover with the cap and don't open until after three days. To allow fermentation.

Start drinking after the third day. A cup mornings and evenings...

Do all these and contact me after 7 days of doing this.

I would have prescribed drugs for u but I wanted a natural way.

You should be ok with that.

Your case isn't fearful, it perhaps all boils down tobyour lifestyle

Good luck.

god bless you sir. Thank u
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by kamtrix(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I've heard you sir...but is there any green tea you could recommend
You can use Helps green tea. it contains ginseng
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
thanks sir

You are welcomed
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by AnthonyAk(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
what's jaundice?

"Jaundice is a condition in which the skin and whites of the eyes become yellow and urine is dark yellow. It is a symptom of a medical condition, not a disease. Jaundice develops when there is too much bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment found in hemoglobin."
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:

"Jaundice is a condition in which the skin and whites of the eyes become yellow and urine is dark yellow. It is a symptom of a medical condition, not a disease. Jaundice develops when there is too much bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment found in hemoglobin."

I dont think I have it Sir, good morning.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2019
kamtrix:
You can use Helps green tea. it contains ginseng
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by AnthonyAk(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I dont think I have it Sir, good morning.

How is your fiber intake? If its not good , you need to increase ur fiber. Fiber is always a good stool softner.

Try eating lots of bananas or something , its high in fiber
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by VisibleDreamz: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
will they not charge me?

Of course they will but it will be lower when compared with prices from private clinics.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by DonaTee(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
pls where can I find this beetroot

Hausa mallama selling cabbage carrot etc usually sell it
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
DonaTee:

Hausa mallama selling cabbage carrot etc usually sell it
aiite. Thank you ma.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by VAPEPENZONE: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2019
I enjoyed reading it very much. It was very inspiring and helpful. I hope you continue to share your thoughts. I'll be back for sure. Thanks for sharing. JUUL AUSTRALIA
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Cecily299: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Someone would be going to ask when did vaping start? and how to start vaping? It is commonly stated that the modern e-cigarette was invented to quit smoking in 2003 by Chinese pharmacist Hon Lik according to Wikipedia. Vaping, now as a healthier way of life, have become more and more popular! you should definitely use vaping as a way to give up smoking. Here are 15 tips for reference to start with your vaping life! https://www.usonicig.com/blog/how-to-start-vaping/
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SeedofDavid: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
aiite. Thank you ma.
hello sir, I came back to know how much you've gotten better.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Healthempowered: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
STC30 is the origin of stem cell in treatment & prevention of diseases. STEM CELLS are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide (through mitosis) to produce more healthy stem cells. Stem cells are found in organisms. They are the universal cells. They are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle etc. They have the ability to become any kind of cell in the body. They can keep renewing themselves. These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future. Stem cells serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function e. g red blood cells, brain cells, muscle cells etc.

STEM CELLS can manage and treat over 134 diseases such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, leukemia, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, down syndrome, cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal cord injury/paralysis, brain trauma, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, Orthopedic injuries, mudcukoskeletal problems, baldness, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, wound healing, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, stones and cancer, liver diseases, pancreatic dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, vision impairment, learning defects, skin repair.

HAVING STEM CELL TREATMENT IS NOT EXPENSIVE ANYMORE!!
Introducing the revolutionary first ever oral plant based stemcell-STC30 .
100% clinically proven safe and effective.You can see the result within a matter of days.
100% Swiss Quality Formulation!
➤ 100% NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL
➤ 100% HALAL, FDA REGISTERED
➤ 100% NO SIDE EFFECTS, NO OVERDOSE
➤ With $1,000,000 Product liability.

When U're HEALTHY, U're WEALTHY, & when U're wealthy; that's SUPERLIFE!

Wonderful product that heals chronic diseases like Diabetes, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Arthritis, Cancer, Stroke, Sexually transmitted diseases, Skin disease,Infertility,High Blood Pressure, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Staphylococus etc tc. StemCell is a product that works on the cells. One Sachet a day keeps your Doctor a away!
DIRECTION:
- Tear one Sachet and place the contents under the tongue (sublingual administration)
- Wait until it fully dissolves.
- Drink plenty of water to ensure adequate hydration.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Cecily299: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Hi, thanks for your post! Here is another article I think would be of great help!

https://www.usonicig.com/blog/how-to-start-vaping/
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
SeedofDavid:

hello sir, I came back to know how much you've gotten better.
well..i thank jah
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Cecily299: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Here are 15 tips for reference to start with your vaping life!
<a href="https://www.usonicig.com/blog/how-to-start-vaping/"> How to start vaping</a>
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Cecily299: 2:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Many new users may have the same question: how long do vapes last? You can smoke several minutes per cigarette while it’s hard to figure out how long vape can last. Know the answer here: https://www.usonicig.com/blog/how-long-do-vapes-last/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Sudden Cardiac Arrest That Causes Death / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.