Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (39337 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2019
femi4:
Reduce your carb, stay away from beans or beans related food. Eat vegetables and alkaline based fruits. Your night meal shouldn't go beyond 7:30pm
how do I start incorporating these pls...I dont know how, can u help
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2019
SuperGood:
Regular water intake is very important. Recommended amount of water intake for males is 3.7litres while for females is 2.7litres.Also,it could also be as a result of cells in your stomach & colon not functioning properly too.To correct this,use STC30
I've heard of it, its expensive for me at the moment...thanks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by kamtrix(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

Front page pls: mods. I beg you in the name of God.
Drink good green tea nothing less than once a day for a week. Try to get a good one and brew it strongly without milk or sugaR . God will heal you. Also increase drinking water, almost hot water is preferable. , eat nuts too and try not to be very hungry before eating
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by MrsKMT(f): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2019
1 - Drink at least 5glasses of worm water with this phrase '" with the name of God'" first thing in the morning and don't eat anything until 45 minutes after the warm water.

2 - Always endeavor to empties at least 2'75cl bottles of water before evening.

By the special Grace of My & Your creator you shall be freed.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by femi4: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Have food time table and be discipline in following it
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
its natural right? Thanks
Yap. Boil it, and take lukewarm
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ehmmy11(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2019
SilverSurfer:
This is actually my first time of hearing triple therapy. What's it all about?
that is the approved first line of treatment..
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by OKOATA(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Maybe it's pile, what yoruba call Ako Jedi. Try and try those herbs they sell. The ones that flush out poop from the body. It should help you straight away
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TheBoy1740: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
any suggestions pls? Mind you I dont have money ATM.
What's your location? Money should not be a reason not to seek for help. You know what they say about will and way.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by DonroxyII: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
thank you boss...this h,prioyi test...someone mentioned it earlier...is it expensive? Where can I get it done...the full blood count too...pls reply
Any Laboratory can do FBC but don't go to quack ones that will just cook up result for you ... Visit standard hospital or A diagnostic centre .. Private Diagnostic centre abi Hospital is usually expensive sha ... Government hospital is cheaper.

Also, try and conduct same test over different hospital/Diagnostic centre to discover if they cook up lies or not .... Nigerian Health System, may God help person ni !!
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ugomnaanny: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2019
See watch wat you eat 1 then secondly go and detox, blend cucumber , ugu leave and drink it for 1 week ( morning , afternoon and night) I bet it would flush your system
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by iamsonofthunder: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Lagos sir
it's far, if you were in Calabar I would have recommended a herbalist to you.

I had it 2018
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
why are people like this? I created this page to seek help, why don't you do the same. Why, have I done anything to offend you before?
those are the village people we always warn about
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

If you can, start with a one week fruit fasting. Do three days if one week will be too much. Eat only fruits from morning until evening. Eat pineapples, watermelons, oranges, apples (fresh), and other liquid fruits.

After the week, continue your normal solid food, not junks. But ensure you don't eat any solid food before 12 noon. Drink lots of water in the morning when you wake up which is equivalent to three sachets of pure water or two 75cl bottled water. Then, eat watermelon (don't eat the seed, only the water and flesh), either full or half.

Eat beans and other legumes only twice a week, starch once a week except you are taking it with soup.

Eat more of vegetables, add it to your every meal. Include watery fruits especially as your breakfast.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
yes...I used to have symptoms of pile before, it was worse then...at times I'd bleed like I had a cut, other days my anus peppers me like hell.

My urine doesn't smell badly... Its just yellow sometimes and white when I have had plenty water

No I've not been on any medication..except once or twice when I get typhoid

I'm overweight. Thanks sir

I just sent you an email, kindly reply so I wouldn't miss it
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by BJ4REEL(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I've heard of it, its expensive for me at the moment...thanks
When you eventually stool, is it narrow or sticky?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Chukalemon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

. Lol, dude am not a doctor but I think my advice my be of help to you. Always make sure to drink plenty of water in the morning when you wake up from sleep.lets say like 2 cup of water to be precise. And make sure to do an aerobic exercise early in the morning. And at night time 1 cup of warm water in order to sterilize your intestines then before heading to bed.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I've been to a general hospital at orege, one motayo hospital at ikeja

Go to a federal Nigerian teaching hospital and see a Gastroenterologists.

Only them can save u
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Stillthebest: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I have symptoms of ulcer, I had finger shov

ed in my ass couple times, they say there's no obstruction

I eat heavy meals most times at no particular time..I do eat heavy meals at night too

I do walk around a lot, I hardly use transport except its absolutely necessary

I've felt bloating since almost six to seven years now

I get hard faeces, pebble like sometimes, sometimes it'd muddy, like joined together..my food hardly ever digests.. Sometimes out of the blue I get diarrhea too

I eat beans and bread a lot, gari too..moi moi.a lot recently, pap, rice...yam, fried plantains..wheat

Your info isnt detailed as to your past medical history. You haven't been properly diagnosed with ulcer before. That involves endoscopy. However, based on this infos u supplied us with, we can't rule out that u have peptic ulcer.

You might also been having chronic pile and that's why your feaces are hard situation likely associated with obstructions(all these can cause indigestion and constipation as you experience)

You want to treat it naturally: Avoid too much of gaseous and foods/drinks eg beans, Coke also alcoholic drinks. Avoid fried too much meat. Stop fried food for a while eg fried dodo, friend meat, fried fish, fried yam..etc.

Eat your heavy meal only in the mornings or latest 6 Pm if you must eat them.

Drink alot of water. Don't eat too much at once. U can eat often with lil quantities each time.

Eat vegetables often. Include in almost all ur meals.

Combine different fruits at a time to eat. Eat The inside of the oranges each time u drink orange.

Buy unripe plantain, cut it into pieces, put them inside a keg, add enough water, cover with the cap and don't open until after three days. To allow fermentation.

Start drinking after the third day. A cup mornings and evenings...

Do all these and contact me after 7 days of doing this.

I would have prescribed drugs for u but I wanted a natural way.

You should be ok with that.

Your case isn't fearful, it perhaps all boils down tobyour lifestyle

Good luck.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by SFSNIPER(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Please take ducolax, it helps so well. I just got for my partner today.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by kindmman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Try these leaves with 'ako kaun'. Slice the leaves just like vegetables. Add a little of the 'ako kaun'. Add boiled water to the mixture. Let it stand for some minutes and drink the liquid.

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by kindmman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Try these leaves with 'ako kaun'. Slice the leaves just like vegetables. Add a little of the 'ako kaun'. Add boiled water to the mixture. Let it stand for some minutes and drink the liquid

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by AnthonyAk(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bro good morning... How were you able to solve it? I also observed that while going to toilet when keep massaging my left side of my stomach sometimes the poo continue to come out for a while

Goto a doctor, do you have jaundice?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by zenti99(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
I dont even have a job at the moment, where will I even get "comprehensive" check up embarassed cry pls if you know any govt agency that can help pls tell me.
my brother by the special grace of God things will work for your good. I will be on the look out for such aid and intervention programmes . But a special note of advice is that pls speak out on social media, to practitioners and people in general . don't keep it to yourself at all , this is not a time to be ashamed of anything. I believe you will overcome this
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
cry Church members My church is still growing and barely managing to pay rent and other things...who go answer me
It's well bro, have faith.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by EduParis(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Drink water 30mins before eating; Plz,don't drink while eating. After eating,wait 4 another 30mins den,drink water as often as possible. Ur fruit concentration should be on paw-paw. God'll heal......Amen!
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
kamtrix:
Drink good green tea nothing less than once a day for a week. Try to get a good one and brew it strongly without milk or sugaR . God will heal you. Also increase drinking water, almost hot water is preferable. , eat nuts too and try not to be very hungry before eating
I've heard you sir...but is there any green tea you could recommend
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrsKMT:
1 - Drink at least 5glasses of worm water with this phrase '" with the name of God'" first thing in the morning and don't eat anything until 45 minutes after the warm water.

2 - Always endeavor to empties at least 2'75cl bottles of water before evening.

By the special Grace of My & Your creator you shall be freed.
amen boss...thank you
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
femi4:
Have food time table and be discipline in following it
okay boss. But that's gonna be a bit hard especially when I'm broke. BT I'll try. Thanks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheBoy1740:

What's your location? Money should not be a reason not to seek for help. You know what they say about will and way.
Lagos sir.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
SFSNIPER:

Please take ducolax, it helps so well. I just got for my partner today.
thanks
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Go to a federal Nigerian teaching hospital and see a Gastroenterologists.

Only them can save u
thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.