Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! (1057 Views)

Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

nairaland.com/mayorall

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

Anybody with information of this guy,

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
more

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
more..

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Protein0: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
adex4me:

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

But you know his office and have met him in person more than once.

You just have to calm down. Gone are the days or settling issues with war, dialogue is better.

He replied you here already tho

https://www.nairaland.com/5355681/fraud-alert-please-know-mayorall
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by foolbuster: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
adex4me:
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

nairaland.com/mayorall

Its like you are in a hurry for someone to scam you abi? Dont worry it will happen.
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
You did such a transaction with someone whom you haven't met before. You didn't even try to visit an office or something..

He doesn't even have a Display Picture in his WhatsApp account. At least an image of his enterprise. OP you fall hand

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
He is not a scammer. Shipping could be like that sometimes as there are other parties involved. OK?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 100,000 Naira Without Stress. / Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently / Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.