Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently (1057 Views)

The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. / Tanzania And Rwanda Set To Get First Bullet Train And Its The First In Sub-sahar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Adefestac: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, I need your urgent matured advice concerning what I intend to do as soon as possible. Here we go...
I resided in a Compound of Six Flats and fenced round. Just yesterday, when I returned from work and was relaxing when I heard multiple gunshots. I ran to the bathroom for cover. After some minutes, I took the courage to peep through the window. Right outside, within the compound were agile OPC boys armed with their usual guns. They were talking to one of my neighbours. Out of curiosity, I came to ask what the problem was. My neighbour explained to me that there was no problem. That he invited one of his friends who is a member of the OPC to come with his gun and Test a Gun Medicine. Then when I looked further, I saw an Agic Fowl tied to the Iron Protector outside his Two Bedroom Flat.
He said he was worried by the shooting activities of the cultists in our area hence he decided to buy the Gun Medicine. As he was explaining to me, one of the OPC boys suddenly opened fire on the Fowl multiple times again. The Fowl shouted but nothing happened. Mehn, this is another wonderful wonder. The Fowl did not die. I became interested. This is because I work in a factory where we run Shifts. Sometimes I move very early in the mornings and late in the nights. And the Bad and Ugly Boys are always everywhere doing a very brisk robbery.
My neighbour directed me to a website to buy my own if I am interested. He calls it "Bullet Proof Body Armor" That the one he bought can only cover himself and wife with two children.
Meanwhile, I am an active Christain in my church. But the question is: Is it against the Christain Faith to have such antigun elements in our body?
Your sincere advice is highly solicited. Thanks, everyone.
And here is the website that he purchased his own: https://bodyarmor.ueuo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2019
This isn't a question of religion...
Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should be done.....

The world was made for equality.... There are rules that govern life whether you be an atheist or traditional worshipper... Even the voodoo priest knows it...

If you start to bring the supernatural into the natural.... Any consequence that comes with it is urs to bear....

In this life there are rules.... The consequences may not always measure the act but it must happen...

If you think you can bear the risk that's all you......

Your a Christian and you believe in life after death right... No I don't mean ur normal heaven and hell talk.... And all that trash of if you repent at the last minute you are saved..... But since you believe in life after physical death then you should now.... There is no escaping of the consequences of ur actions.... Whether you believe it or not.....

Well how do I know... How can I prove it after all dead men tell no tales
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Looking at this again you seem to be advertising sef.... If so sorry na ur name

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by OnahMike: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Religion is a choice. Before the advent of the Europeans, Africans had their own Religion. Christianity; Islam; and others are all imported. They came to condemn our African Traditional Religion.
But when you look at this issue critically, it has nothing to do with Religion. This is sheer African Bullet Deflector. It is a science of its own. This work in the same way with magnets. The Force is there, but you can not see it. It is neither a medicine nor fetish. It is just a product produced to serve a need. Nothing more, nothing less. Do not drag Religion into this matter.
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Abilistic(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Adefestac:

Just follow your heart
Please can I get work in your factory?
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Obioma236: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2019
African science. I dey hail ooo
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Obierika(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abilistic:

Just follow your heart

grin
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Adefestac: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abilistic:

Just follow your heart

Thanks for your contribution.
But presently, no vacancy is available in our factory. However, I wish you success anywhere you go.
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Maruanike: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Where all my people from the MidWest Region? Make una come out. Your opinion is needed But flying is not allowed here.
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Abilistic(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Adefestac:

Thanks for your contribution.
But presently, no vacancy is available in our factory. However, I wish you success anywhere you go.

Okay thanks

Amen
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Hotfella(m): 1:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Your neighbor bought gun medicine from a website. Bros I hail! The lies in this your write up pass government own!
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Gee64: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2019
He is advertising his own product.
He owns the website.
You try yourself with gun like an op did in Benin City after buying such armour, you die by the first shut......afterall the dead don't complain!
Well, if you need a paying global survey job, just click on the on my signature below.
Hotfella:
Your neighbor bought gun medicine from a website. Bros I hail! The lies in this your write up pass government own!
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by Adefestac: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Hotfella:

Gee64:
He is advertising his own product.
He owns the website.
You try yourself with gun like an op did in Benin City after buying such armour, you die by the first shut......afterall the dead don't complain!
Well, if you need a paying global survey job, just click on the on my signature below.

You are entitled to your own opinions. However, thanks for your contributions.
Re: Bullet Proof Body Armor - Advice Needed Urgently by foolbuster: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bros there is no format these scammers wont employ these days. Only believe them if you get your own gun and test on them. Use your head.

(1) (Reply)

3 Stocks That Can Earn You More Money In Dividends Than 1yr T-bills / Paying 5,000 Every 7 Days For Easy Task / Do You Have Upto #1200 In Your Account. This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.