Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Somebody's Hungry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody's Hungry (453 Views)

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo) / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody's Hungry by WebDocAgri: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Okay, okay, I am not supposed to be here, but hunger is wiring me, and I can't start begging for money (keep in mind I got 162,228.65 (salary) early this month, saved 100,000.
The problem now is a good friend called about 2 weeks ago saying he could not make a transfer blablabla and he promised to pay on two days, so as I know say, he will be able to back, I gave him money o, unfortunately I had mistaken , he is yet to pay back close to two weeks later, I can't borrow either, it makes no sense, people will ask me what have used my money for?

Anyway, I decided to get at least a website project or two and use whatever I get from it to get by for the next few days.

So, great friends out here, your hungry friend is a website designer, she would like to get a website project.
If you are interested in getting a website built for your business, or any other web site related project , I would be glad to work on it immediately.
If you have a friend who is interested, please share this with them. Somebody is dying from hunger from their own foolishness, but please at least I want to use my side hustle to survive the rainy days.

If you need a website built for you.
Reply this post
OR
Send me a DM
Thank you

Note: This account was created to day, because I am currently to embarrassed to share this story on my other account where I am known, I mean, broke doctor is not the coolest thing.
Maybe in the future I might still share this incident.
But right now as ẹ dey hot, I will stay here jejely.

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Hungry by WebDocAgri: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Somebody is still hungry o

Contact me for more website design projects.
Thank you
Re: Somebody's Hungry by boiz2men(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Are good are you?

What's your tech stack?

Any proficiency with a collaboration tool?
Re: Somebody's Hungry by WebDocAgri: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
boiz2men:
Are good are you?

What's your tech stack?

Any proficiency with a collaboration tool?

grin
I have no idea about good or bad.

I will say more of front-end my back end knowledge is somewhat archiac at the moment

WordPress - I have used it a multiple of times (or I don't know what a collaboration tool is)
Re: Somebody's Hungry by boiz2men(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
WebDocAgri:

grin
I have no idea about good or bad.

I will say more of front-end my back end knowledge is somewhat archiac at the moment

WordPress - I have used it a multiple of times (or I don't know what a collaboration tool is)

Collaboration tool like git and svn.

I will you a pm
Re: Somebody's Hungry by WebDocAgri: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
boiz2men:

Collaboration tool like git and svn.

I will you a pm

Oh, okay. Yes I do have a github account created as part of them ALC courses. (as for proficiency not sure about that. )

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Your Advice / This 10 Signs Shows Your Partner Is Cheating On You / 7 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink Coffee Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.