Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (24256 Views)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
There are alot of sense in your write up.
However, Igbo politicians seems not to be interested in running for the Presidency in 2023 and some Igbo politicians (including most Igbo youths online) are saying they prefer that Igbos should vote and support Atiku or Tambuwal in 2023 with the hope of neutralizing Tinubu or anybody coming out from the S/West.

I hope you know that you can't be president if you don't contest for it?

Who do you blame for this sir?

Deepthoughts:
shehu sani is not been sincere here perhaps he is eyeing political resurgence in 2023 n feels an alliance with the SW will serve him better hence this statement by him,but if truly fairness equity n federal character is to be strictly applied then the SE deserves the presidency come 2023,all the talk of ipob,Biafra etc from elements in SE will certainly varnish for good if n when the SE gets n complete their presidential term just the same way NADECO,RADIO KUDIRAT N JUNE12 varnished after 1999,the SE stands to loose more if Nigeria descends into chaos due to their widespread investments in the country so I believe the SE never intends to cause any problem for the country,all the noise is just about a cry for justice, it's however true that the igbos have committed lot of political blunders in the past but who is perfect?.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by PVision2020(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ziggylady:

It is clear you are only interested in a circus here were you clown around for entertainment....So you did not wail,cry and blackmail others when June 12 wad cancelled in 1993?

You did not cry and wail when in your legendary self-centeredness you felt GEJ was not giving you your due?

You keep proving me right about your acute hypocrisy,double-speak ,double-standard.....Every thing you have accussed Igbos of you have done a hundred times over..

Yorubas contributed the least to Jonathan's emergence yet cry the loudest on how you made him win..

You contributed to least to buhari's emergence yet cry the loudest on how they made him win..

The greates opposition to Obj were not yorubas ..you only opposed him in 1999 when you felt Olu Falae will serve your parochial interest better...As soon as he emerged President,99% of you all fell in line to worship him..Till date he is your greatest bragging being post military rule.

Most yoruba hate Atiku and your face-saving antics will not remove that...You also did not vote him more than Igbos..That is a fact which your Lagos-Ibadan expressway media of lies cannot dispute..

The way you love Joe Igbokwe is the way we love FFK,
The way you love buhari is the way we love Atiku e.t.c..

Why you would now imagine your own love holds some sort of moral superiority over ours is the 9th wonder of the World.
of course, your wailings entertains me... �
June 12 was a case of a stolen mandate, had Abiola lost the election nobody would have objected to that.
Yorubas didn't went about abusing igbos or wailing for GEJs' marginalization, we only realigned, restrategize and kicked him out of office through the ballot.

And about those who contributed to the emergence of Jonathan: we know those who stood up to protest against the northern oligarchies plot to install kingibe as president through the back door. Soyinka, Bakare, Falana, Beko kuti, and other EnoughIsEnough members forced the NASS to invoke the "doctrine of necceccity" to make gej president.
We also know the prominent role the West (Obj, Tinubu, Afenifere etc) played in making GEJ victorious over the Adamu Ciroma's consensus candidate of the north, Atiku (your onetime enemy which you now worship). You can't re-write history sis.

In one breathe you accuse Yorubas of making buhari president in another breathe you claim they contribute the least to his emergence... I don't get.

please tell us who was Obj's opposition and inform us if Tinubu, Gani Fawehinmi, Falana etc and even Afenifere who are against him are Junkun or Tivs.

I guess Yorubas also hated Atiku when they provided him their political platform ACN to contest against Yaradua in 2007, Why didn't he opt for APGA?
The Yorubas who voted him too did so out of hatred right?

You can counter the Lagos-Ibadan media with your Ipob bureau of Statistics. Against facts there are no arguments.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Like someone already observed here, you portray yourself as a frustrated bitter old lady battling with early menopause. I understand. You need to get a grip on your emotions darling.

Your laughable juvenile attempt to get me to reveal my identity is dead on arrival tongue, you can't possibly be this ineffective cheesy.

Have you heard any Fulani complaining of being demonized? Lol who cares grin? It is because we know our stance in this country politically, militarily and otherwise. Hate as much as you want but you must bow and kiss the Fulani ring if you will ever get any political relevance not to talk of Presidency. It is a fact you know yourself. Whats more? Even if you want to escape to Beerfra or restructure, you still need to appease us to get our votes in the NASS to amend the constitution (highlighting the emotionally driven LEGENDARY foolishness of your kind in antagonizing those you will need in the future grin). That is asides the fact that we know we can easily get any Igbo man to lick salt off our palms once the price is right. Ask Joe Igbokwe, Orji Kalu etc. (Oh and you guys are still the most hated, detested, arrested, detained, hanged & killed in the GLOBAL community from India to China to Cambodia grin tongue)

The RUGA (fulani settlement) furore is frankly laughable and highly indicative of your ignorance because dozens are already under your noses. At last count, Anambra has 23 Fulani Settlements (RUGA) - according to the Governor himself when he was begging Fulanis to stay in Anambra (https://punchng.com/fulani-recall-your-order-arrogant-southern-leaders-others-tell-nef/ ). Jokes on you sweetheart tongue...your elders are much wiser so the worthless opinion of irrelevant hacks like you is useless wink.

My dear, your estrogen filled rants cannot change the fact that the SOUTH WEST has the highest likelihood to succeed PMB for the simple fact that the SE which should ordinarily be next up, is totally handicapped, politically worthless and is too frozen in hate to do anything about it. I know it can be deeply frustrating.

Pele! kiss

You are a coward with no one to tell you..Wailing toddler,who took your toy?...Your lame attempts to label your betters 'bitter,menaupausal et al 'just shows your personality..that of a little nitwit battling almajiri quota-system adulterated education.

Your identity is of no imterest to me you or anyone else you Fulani thing.i just needed to remind you that you are nothhing but a little inconsequential braggart with zero influence beyond your boyfriends here whom you love to tagg behind like an orphaned puppy..

Your Northern elites have categorically stated they aint letting go of power in 2023,yet a houseboy like you is here making noise like you count for anything.

...Your asnine attempts to pass yourself as something other than a Nairaland pathetic and insecure 'oh yes' member to your SW over-lords here is what i will continue to tell you..

Oh yes you Fulanis have been complaing..Kardaria Ahmed the Kaduna Amanpour had decried the demonisation of Fulanis and so many others ....

In your delusions,you still imagine the Fulanis has a standing in Nigeria because some useful idiotts in the South helped the illiterate Jihadist called buhari and your Miyetti Allah to some prominence..reason why you lots are pushing for RUGA to infest the Southern region with your presence but you are already being cut to size....

I remember how you love to say Igbos are hated...so are fulanis loved?

The voices in your head telling you Fulanis are larger than life is the one who had convinced you there is RUGA in Anambra...i guess the Fulani Herdsmen hidding in bushes to rob,kidnap folks as well as shagging their cows are what constitutes RUGA settlement...i laugh in Quotasystem.

My estrogen level is not worse than that of Oby Ezekwesili,Aisha Yusuf or even that of the renowed up-start called Kadaria Ahmed on political matters..but your insecure and small self adept at fooling himself on Nairaland because i call you and your kind out here is crying like a little man-bitch..

You aint seen nothing yet...Your lame emotional backmail here is like water on the back of a duck to me.

You berra ask around.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Smile4me01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
this aboki man his a confused human being
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by ngadaAwo: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
PVision2020:

of course, your wailings entertains me... �
June 12 was a case of a stolen mandate, had Abiola lost the election nobody would have objected to that.
Yorubas didn't went about abusing igbos or wailing for GEJs' marginalization, we only realigned, restrategize and kicked him out of office through the ballot.

And about those who contributed to the emergence of Jonathan: we know those who stood up to protest against the northern oligarchies plot to install kingibe as president through the back door. Soyinka, Bakare, Falana, Beko kuti, and other EnoughIsEnough members forced the NASS to invoke the "doctrine of necceccity" to make gej president.
We also know the prominent role the West (Obj, Tinubu, Afenifere etc) played in making GEJ victorious over the Adamu Ciroma's consensus candidate of the north, Atiku (your onetime enemy which you now worship). You can't re-write history sis.

In one breathe you accuse Yorubas of making buhari president in another breathe you claim they contribute the least to his emergence... I don't get.

please tell us who was Obj's opposition and inform us if Tinubu, Gani Fawehinmi, Falana etc and even Afenifere who are against him are Junkun or Tivs.

I guess Yorubas also hated Atiku when they provided him their political platform ACN to contest against Yaradua in 2007, Why didn't he opt for APGA?
The Yorubas who voted him too did so out of hatred right?

You can counter the Lagos-Ibadan media with your Ipob bureau of Statistics. Against facts there are no arguments.

[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeyah, ZiggyLady is annoyed.

Ziggylady:

Please grow up and stop typing like a toddler...There are thousands of comment from yorubas abusing and insulting Shehu Sani for criticising buhari.

There are thousands of yorubas insulting FFK for criticising APC and buhari...that is petty and emotional crap.

You insulted,plotted and spewed lies,falsehood and propaganda against GEJ...so how didnt you cry,whine and wail or dont you know the meaning of those words?

You hate,denigrade,abuse,insult,plot and connive against others yet delude yourselves you are on a higher moral ground than Igbos

You deceive nor fool no one with your delusions of grandeur except yourselves...not by a long shot.

Facts.

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Buhari may support an Igbo candidate in 2023 just to prove his critics wrong.
There is nobody that God can not change.

Deepthoughts:
I'm not igbo but a Christian minority from the middle belt, well it's really up to the igbos identify n correct their political blunders n forge a common front,but for complete national healing, equity, fairness n federal character personally I would want a situation where both parties i.e Apc n pdp will both zone their candidacy to the SE to avoid further rancor n subsequently more division of the country along our fault lines.The igbos should have stood firmly for the north to complete their second tenure in 2011 after the Demise of yar'adua so that 2015 would have been theirs for taking but lack of political foresight made them to loss a good opportunity,when Apc was formed n the SE were invited to join,okorochas greed prevented the igbos from joining as strong unit under a concrete political arrangement,they didn't vote massively for pdp in 2015,they have remained in disarray since then,come 2023 it will be very difficult for Tinubu n his gang to concede to the SE n buhari doesn't look like someone interested in true national healing to be concern about the igbo political question n plight so it's either there igbos try n convince the nation to concede the presidency to them in 2023 or to go into alliance with the NE, NC n SS under a strong political arrangement as the SW n NW are very likely to be on the same side or to just resign to fate n wait for eternity.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
The Supreme court will declare Atiku winner, after all the results on the Server showed he won.

bigpicture001:

Tell us APC men to stop intimidating the judges..and allow justice chance in Nigeria nd see whether pdp won't bounce back and giv atiku leadership nd Nigeria sanity....
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeeyah, see the level of frustration.

Don't worry, God will do it.

Ziggylady:

Will you shut up?.

.it is politics because yorubas are adept on it but you guys claim Igbos indulge in 'politics of hate,has burnt their bridges blablabla'

You have so sunk into immoral abyss you dont know when to draw the line anymore...You term every atrocities and heinous attitude you display as being 'smart,'suffersticated' et al and we can shake our heads at you all

You term back-stabbing,being traitors and two-faced as 'Diplomacy' and sane folks can only pity you guys as you dance unclad in the market square calling yourselves 'smart'

Nonsense.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by infosmartin(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
so the southeast region is no longer part of government right? if presidency doesn't come to south east, then is better u let us go and rule our self!

Let's be fair here!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
The Igbo candidates in each party can lobby their party's hierrachies to support them but it will be very difficult to force all parties to present only Igbo candidates in any Election.

In 1999, the PDP which had 'Zoning' in it's constitution zoned it's ticket to the SOUTH (not S/West in particular), accordingly the following presidential aspirants slugged it out in the 1999 PDP Jos Convention,

Gen Olusegun Obasanjo
Dr Alex Ekueme
Chief Jim Nwobodo
Dr Phillips Asiodu
Chief Don Etiebet
Graham-Douglass.

The APP and AD went to an alliance such that the AD produced Olu Falae as the Presidential candidate and APP produced Mallam Umaru Shinkafi as the Vice presidential candidate.

Deepthoughts:
pls go back n read my write up carefully,then you will discover the similarities in our views but while mine is out of national harmony considerations, yours is simply out of your worship for buhari, everyone must not support buhari,who has buhari ever supported himself?,the goodness of the nation is far superior to the very false claims of buhari's righteousness, I'm not a fan of buhari either.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
The Southeast region is rooting for Atiku, Tambuwal or Kwankwanso 2023-2032. They always say they aren't interested in 2023 ,so nobody can do anything it about it.

infosmartin:
so the southeast region is no longer part of government right? if presidency doesn't come to south east, then is better u let us go and rule our self!

Let's be fair here!
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
infosmartin:

Let's be fair here!

See, others can indulge you with politically correct talk but I stay true to my username i.e Candidtalk for the specific reason that I speak the truth and have no time to butter anyone up. No one is saying Igbos do not deserve to be President in the spirit of fairness but, because of the behaviour of Igbos themselves, this is a proposition power brokers are not willing to contemplate.

Same way you do not put a Fox in charge of a Chicken coop is how the powers that be feel you cannot trust Igbos with power for now given what their current actions indicate they may do with it. Jeje vote for your Northern candidate against APC SW candidate in 2023 and move on. Nobody will give the Igbos a chance to lead Nigeria. Not in 2023 and not in the next 20 years if the anti-Nigeria rant and bile continues. You guys come here daily to face the Yorubas but it is the North that is absolutely petrified of an Igbo Presidency and will do everything to make sure such does not happen anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yoruba Christians prefer Hon Tom Nwankwo as president come 2023.

theomerio:

Good!
Now tell me, Between a northern president and a southern president, who do you think the north will vote?
Between Atiku and Tinubu, between PDP and APC who do you think SE/SS will vote?
I keep wondering where Tinubu will get his votes from. Even Yoruba christians will not vote him, bet me.
So Yorubas should stop jubilating already. There is nothing for them come 2023
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by BMedia: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by emmasege: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:
No other region is contesting. Igbos want Biafra or death. So, it's only between Yorubas lead by Tinubu and Yorubas mislead by Obasanjo/Afenifebi
Mr Thief.nubu, the past tense of lead is led. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:
The Igbo candidates in each party can lobby their party's hierrachies to support them but it will be very difficult to force all parties to present only Igbo candidates in any Election.

In 1999, the PDP which had 'Zoning' in it's constitution zoned it's ticket to the SOUTH (not S/West in particular), accordingly the following presidential aspirants slugged it out in the 1999 PDP Jos Convention,

Gen Olusegun Obasanjo
Dr Alex Ekueme
Chief Jim Nwobodo
Dr Phillips Asiodu
Chief Don Etiebet
Graham-Douglass.

The APP and AD went to an alliance such that the AD produced Olu Falae as the Presidential candidate and APP produced Mallam Umaru Shinkafi as the Vice presidential candidate.

Did I mentioned any party been force ?
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:

ok that would be great,but don't just pray harder work harder too, dreams only come true when you wake up n work towards it.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:
There are alot of sense in your write up.
However, Igbo politicians seems not to be interested in running for the Presidency in 2023 and some Igbo politicians (including most Igbo youths online) are saying they prefer that Igbos should vote and support Atiku or Tambuwal in 2023 with the hope of neutralizing Tinubu or anybody coming out from the S/West.

I hope you know that you can't be president if you don't contest for it?

Who do you blame for this sir?

Well igbos knows best what is good for them,if that's what they want then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

Apc..are not the only party by which one can get to presidency...IGBOS choose to pass through PDP...and it's not a crime...APC got this presidency just 5years ago and sing as dou IGBOS hv not been in leadership since existence...

If APC want to giv nupe..tribe IGBOS don't care...IGBOS prefer PDP and it's not a crime
Yes you are right,I said the same thing thing in my write up,but it requires hard work not just wishful thinking,so you guys need to get to it in earnest.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
ojobek:
laugh want kill me,you are saying this because of El rufai,southwest ko,westsouth in.hypocrite.
meeeennhh .... You got it.... Exactly my thought .... It is because of Hell Rufai
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
wirinet:

It's not going to happen that both parties present igbo candidates for president. It would even be impossible for either PDP or APC to present an igbo candidates. The igbos don't have much political capital at the moment. They don't have one political figure they can unify under, not even 10. They don't have a discernable political agenda. Some want Biafra, some want president, others want political appointments ,others still want physical and economic developments. Then worse still, there is voter apathy in the south east. So the voting strength in the East is poor, even when compared to the south south.

The presidency was not given to the yorubas on a platter of gold. They have been fighting for it from the time of Awolowo culminating in the June 12 impasse. The north was presented with no choice but to concede power to the south west. Where is the igbo struggle for power. After the January 1966 coup and take over by general ironsi, we have not seen a strong igbo bid for power - both politically or otherwise.
I agree with you totally but nothing is impossible,it only requires hard work, with the characters in igbo land today it's surely an uphill task though.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
See what happens when a snail starts to fancy herself as a horned animal? Lol.

Save your wild emotions for zeeworld and PAY ATTENTION smiley:

1.Tinubu/SW for 2023 Presidency is an Arewa project. I don't expect your serial losing politically clueless brain to be able to process that. You've only succeded in showing your gullibility if you're not able to critically think and decipher the political wisdom in holding your cards to your chest like Arewa is currently doing. Oh I forgot you're a self-deluded Mgbeke without an ounce of political tact undecided.

2. Until you put in work and build bridges with the Fulani you love to hate, you will continue to be inconsequential and irrelevant in Nigerian governance. Take that to the bank.

3. Your worthless opinion of me is baseless and inconsequential smiley. Events always prove my postulations (Atiku, Saraki, Fayose etc.) so that's frankly your headache. The beauty of this forum where your likes can air your estrogen driven bile against your betters, is in its anonymity and I will continue to keep it that way despite your desperate prodding.

Cheers! I got bigger fish to fry kiss.

Ziggylady:

You are a coward with no one to tell you..Wailing toddler,who took your toy?...Your lame attempts to label your betters 'bitter,menaupausal et al 'just shows your personality..that of a little nitwit battling almajiri quota-system adulterated education.

Your identity is of no imterest to me you or anyone else you Fulani thing.i just needed to remind you that you are nothhing but a little inconsequential braggart with zero influence beyond your boyfriends here whom you love to tagg behind like an orphaned puppy..

Your Northern elites have categorically stated they aint letting go of power in 2023,yet a houseboy like you is here making noise like you count for anything.

...Your asnine attempts to pass yourself as something other than a Nairaland pathetic and insecure 'oh yes' member to your SW over-lords here is what i will continue to tell you..

Oh yes you Fulanis have been complaing..Kardaria Ahmed the Kaduna Amanpour had decried the demonisation of Fulanis and so many others ....

In your delusions,you still imagine the Fulanis has a standing in Nigeria because some useful idiotts in the South helped the illiterate Jihadist called buhari and your Miyetti Allah to some prominence..reason why you lots are pushing for RUGA to infest the Southern region with your presence but you are already being cut to size....

I remember how you love to say Igbos are hated...so are fulanis loved?

The voices in your head telling you Fulanis are larger than life is the one who had convinced you there is RUGA in Anambra...i guess the Fulani Herdsmen hidding in bushes to rob,kidnap folks as well as shagging their cows are what constitutes RUGA settlement...i laugh in Quotasystem.

My estrogen level is not worse than that of Oby Ezekwesili,Aisha Yusuf or even that of the renowed up-start called Kadaria Ahmed on political matters..but your insecure and small self adept at fooling himself on Nairaland because i call you and your kind out here is crying like a little man-bitch..

You aint seen nothing yet...Your lame emotional backmail here is like water on the back of a duck to me.

You berra ask around.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
oyatz:
Eeyah, ZiggyLady is annoyed.

wink
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by AloneTK: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2019
But it'll be[b] FAIR[/b] to deny the Igbos same opportunity? Pathetic!
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Printerscanner:
No other region is contesting. Igbos want Biafra or death. So, it's only between Yorubas lead by Tinubu and Yorubas mislead by Obasanjo/Afenifebi
you raised valid point but go and say that to Buhari and Buratia python.pls invite Kunu sorry KANU to join you
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
oyatz:

If he does so what will you people call him ,I hope you will change voice to call him your small god ? But I don't know why these people like free thing.simply because they feel sentimentally cheated

Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
It's human nature.

adekolaelect:
If he does so what will you people call him ,I hope you will change voice to call him your small god ? But I don't know why these people like free thing.simply because they feel sentimentally cheated
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Forget about what we will call him and work towards the yearning of most NIGERIANS...the election of Okorocha in 2023.

adekolaelect:
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Before man and God, tell us where did you see Tinubu putting Touts on your street or any road?

Which position is Tinubu occupying to do that?

Kweensavvy:

Which Tinubu? Same that put touts on the road, even gave them uniform to extort the poor with impunity. Some Nigerians need very strong deliverance. This is beyond normal.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2019
oyatz:
Forget about what we will call him and work towards the yearning of most NIGERIANS...the election of Okorocha in 2023.

your the same okoroahusa you said he doesn't have political grassroot supporters ,who you hate ,try to uproot him by all means simply because he supports Buhari/APC? Mind you okorocha presidency is like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils / Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.