Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (52621 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Iceman2017(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nigeria problem is not my problem joor!
But on a serious note, is it true that sowore has been abandoned in prison?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Bizibi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

PDP Chief of Looteries and election Riggers is dead in Nigeria

Next level!
20m jobs and the media director to the president, una Don start......
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Vic74real: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chief Fulani herder
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by rowland545(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let me check if I have bleeps to give...I will get back to the post
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by opribo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
He doesn't know how to dress up ni? Anyway that's what you get from lowly people. We are saying Nigeria needs serious attention and what we are seeing are people using tax payers money on rubbish.

Show me the job they are doing now, nothing whatsoever just depending on people's funds like their crooked father.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by shigishege: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) keeps tormenting their body, soul and spirit
I wish to caution u bros. though I don't av any political affiliate but if people are crying and complaining about the government not trying enough don't let us always start attaking people for that. let's leave political stuffs dis is Nigeria and it belongs to us all. we should all of be real and factual. even president Buhari knows withing himself and he used to say it DAT he knows he is not trying enough to cater and meet up all his promises. so why are u now wailling more than d bereaved.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by AngelicBeing: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen.

After viewing, should we fry pap
No, don't fry the pap but rather put either condensed milk or peak milk inside the pap and eat it with moimoi or akara, thank me later @ topic the president looks like someone not conscious of his environment but been helped to look good, make Nigerians enjoy the next level of fakes and showmanship, Na dem sabi, but I am happy that zombies and patriotic citizens are also suffering from the endemic hardship across the country, next news jare grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by toprealman: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) keeps tormenting their body, soul and spirit
as if you live in Cotonou.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by discusant: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

Tormenting you also. But opium from religion in your head wouldn't allow you to understand.

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by kettykin: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
sweetsell:
I am telling you, Biafra will be in full time tears tonight.

What would make biafra cry over an adult being dressed up by his children, it seems most of Buhari's fans and supporters are brain dead and his major problems

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
He realizes the country is in a mess right??
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Yemi7up: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

You sabi. Ẹ forí for the wailers.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Smylns1: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

Na real Excellence..
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by godwinkessi: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
He don build new house ooo
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by FuckDaMods: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Only a yamree brain can't think like this.
And you av been a nairalander since 2006 and yet no self respect. Looking at the list of your boring topics nobody commented on shows you are cursed. What a waste.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by FuckDaMods: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
ManTiger:
The 23sec video capture the moment a soldier whip a masquerade seriously for trying to extort them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgpS3Wxsfo

Hilarious cheesy
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by magzey: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cute family and fatherly love is second to none. God bless PMB ,his children and Nigeria.Ameen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by magzey: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Iceman2017:
Nigeria problem is not my problem joor!
But on a serious note, is it true that sowore has been abandoned in prison?
Ask google
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by FuckDaMods: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
shigishege:
I wish to caution u bros. though I don't av any political affiliate but if people are crying and complaining about the government not trying enough don't let us always start attaking people for that. let's leave political stuffs dis is Nigeria and it belongs to us all. we should all of be real and factual. even president Buhari knows withing himself and he used to say it DAT he knows he is not trying enough to cater and meet up all his promises. so why are u now wailling more than d bereaved.
You are wasting too much energy on that idiot pvssy
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Pasima(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Uselessman you will die on that seat soon
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
I talk am. Ordinary cloth him no fit wear by himself, not to talk of doing something in the other room or even for Nigeria. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by ManTiger(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Hilarious cheesy

Dem dey beat ancestor
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by dondavinchi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

suffering n smiling general

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please can we see the head without a cap? Let's verify something.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2019
He has such beautiful daughters and a very rare type of heart.. I think they call it heartless...
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Fashdeejay(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2019
How true is it that Yusufu has got two hotels in abuja!?
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Myhusband(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2019
he's happy seeing his children alive and dressing him but he's less bothered with many kids who have become orphan due to his leadership negligence, political nonchalant attitude

he will surely pay for his atrocities against innocent Nigerians in due time. his remaining lives might be worse than IBB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by biafrasun: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Another wonderful achievement by the president of the zoo country that will add more development to the people, if he eat we hail, if he poopoo we dance, if he picks his teeth we laugh all na achievements, what nonsense country.

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Daboomb: 2:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

While his Fulani Herdsmen are kidnapping, killing and raping innocent Nigerians, abi?
Kontinue o, Karma is a biatch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.