Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (52506 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by ngadaAwo: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
where do u reside
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by 02Kebreal(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Pvssy:
Bad night for wailers!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) keeps tormenting their body, soul and spirit

I'm in serious PAIN....
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by BitmapStudios: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Happney65, omo to lo wa're pa lori okada ko ni yen ni? O ti pada gbadun abi?
cool
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Mophasa:
President Muhammadu Buhari was pictured being dressed up by his children; Yusuf, Hanan and Amina today in his hometown, Daura, Katsina State.

More Photos below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/08/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari-seen.html?m=1

To confess us abi! It is not buhari
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Seriously this is the only thing Buhari knows...How many times has he gone to monitor the bad roads in the country, People affected by terrorist and other disasters. Rather he will send his boy boy Osinbajo
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by tunjiajayi: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2019
FuckDaMods:

And you av been a nairalander since 2006 and yet no self respect. Looking at the list of your boring topics nobody commented on shows you are cursed. What a waste.

Kid, I am not here for comments or likes, just here to express my opinion(s) or discuss. I'd rather keep quiet other than fooling around like you and your kind.

Yamree something.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by dannielight(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Family, a beautiful thing.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
That's lovely cool
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by happney65: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, omo to lo wa're pa lori okada ko ni yen ni? O ti pada gbadun abi?
cool

My brother,omo buruku yen ti pada gbadun nigba ti won gbe lo si Ilu oyinbo..A dupe pe ko je ki awon obi re fi oju sun kun lori ee..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Shimran(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bukden16:
Sallah cloth... Isok
And has nothing to do with this thread
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Bukden16(m): 6:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Shimran:

And has nothing to do with this thread

The Sallah or the Cloth?
The last thing I remember is that He's been dressed for sallah.

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by orisa37: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2019
The man de denge, he de pose.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Shimran(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Bukden16:

The Sallah or the Cloth?
The last thing I remember is that He's been dressed for sallah.
You can take the bigotry and hatred for the rest of your life. More, live it as a heir for the the generation of your children. So they inherit it continuously
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Bukden16(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Shimran:

You can take the bigotry and hatred for the rest of your life. More, live it as a heir for the the generation of your children. So they inherit it continuously

Why e dey pain you nah?
Is he your grandfather..���

Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Shimran(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bukden16:

Why e dey pain you nah?
Is he your grandfather..���
Non-stop respond. Birds of same feathers flucks together. This is technology era. You shall rejoice over whenever you view your profile
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Bukden16(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
Shimran:

Non-stop respond. Birds of same feathers flucks together. This is technology era. You shall rejoice over whenever you view your profile

Why can't you accept a simple fact?
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Shimran(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bukden16:

Why can't you accept a simple fact?
Thank God. Ours is Goat. Roll it!
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by phemy36(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mophasa:
President Muhammadu Buhari was pictured being dressed up by his children; Yusuf, Hanan and Amina today in his hometown, Daura, Katsina State.

More Photos below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/08/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari-seen.html?m=1

the fool, selfish and wicked among us
I have listened to the expression of regrets by some of those who supported the emergence of General Muhammadu Buhari in 2015, especially someone like Oga Dele Momodu, a seasoned journalist and I have found it difficult to excuse their foolishness, selfishness and wickedness.
I have wondered how they expected Buhari, a known ethnic champion and tyrant to change at close to 80 years.
I will cite four reasons I am convinced that those supporters of Buhari, especially the ones who experienced him as military head of state only supported his return as President just because of their personal foolishness, wickedness and most importantly, selfish ambition to have access to power and the benefits of it.
#ONE
In 1985, instead of supporting the confirmation of Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria, who was acting Secretary General of OAU, Buhari supported the Niger Republic candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim.
In a meeting, a handful of Presidents led by Julius Nyerere of Tanzania met with Buhari and begged him to support Dr Peter Onu for the post of OAU Secretary General, Buhari refused.
When the Idi Omaro emerged, Buhari rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions.
#TWO
Buhari's first wife was Safinatu. The marriage produced five children, Zulaihat, Fatima, Musa, Hadiza, and Safinatu. Musa however died at infancy, while Zulaihat died of sickle cell anemia after giving birth in 2012.
After his removal from office, Buhari on August 27, 1985, Buhari was placed under house arrest in Benin for three years.
When Buhari was released in 1988, one of the first things he did was to divorce Safinatu for allegedly visiting Babangida to seek help for her sick daughter.
When Safinatu died from complications of diabetes on 14 January 2006, Buhari did not attend the burial.
Now fast forward to 2015, when Buhari needed Babangida's help to become President, he visited the former military president in Minna.
#THREE
On October 13, 2000, Buhari led some Arewa Consultative Forum leaders to Ibadan, Oyo State to confront the then Governor Lam Adesina over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state.
Buhari's question to Lam Adesina then was; “why are your people (Yoruba) killing my people (Fulani)” when indeed the attack on the Fulani herdsmen, which led to the death of five herdsmen was aftermath of the killing of many Yoruba farmers in Oyo state.
Indeed, private citizen Buhari was very angry that Fulani herdsmen were killed in Oyo State then, and he showed his anger by speaking sternly to the then Governor, Lam Adeshina.
Now I ask, as President of Nigeria, did Buhari display such anger when thousands of Agatu people were killed in Benue State by suspected herdsmen? Even when the former IGP that he ordered to relocate to Benue State disobeyed his order and stayed in Abuja, did Buhari take any disciplinary action against him?
In all the cases of killings in the country by suspected Fulani herdsmen, has Buhari shown the same anger he displaced in Ibadan on October 13, 2000?
#FOUR
The Council of State meeting is presided over by a sitting president, and attended by all former Heads of State.
After losing the 2003 Presidential election, Buhari announced to Nigerians that he will not participate in the Council of State meetings until after ruling on his petition challenging the outcome of the election.
In 2011, he did the same thing saying; "I will wait for the outcome of the case before I decide on my membership of the Council.
"After the 2003 elections, I stopped attending the council meeting because we had challenged the outcome of the election that brought Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to power."
Indeed, Buhari never attended the Council of State meetings even after the Supreme Court ruled that he duly lost the 2011 election.
It was only in late January 2015 that he attended the Council of State meeting where it was decided that the general elections be rescheduled to allow the military enough time to reclaim some areas lost to Boko Haram in the North East.
After the meeting, Buhari reacted so angrily to the elections postponement that it was obvious that he only attended the Council of State meeting to prevent the postponement.
The implication of Buhari's action is that between May 29, 2011 and January 2015, Buhari never accepted Goodluck Jonathan as the President of Nigeria even after the Supreme Court held that he was duly elected. He also did not accept Obasanjo as President between 2003 and 2007.
So the likes of Oga Dele Momodu expected a Buhari, who in 1985 preferred Idi Omaro from Niger Republic to Dr Peter Onuh, a Nigerian as OAU Secretary General to have suddenly changed to a nationalist in 2015?
They expected a Buhari, who divorced his first wife in 1988 for allegedly visiting Babangida, but was comfortable visiting the same Babangida in 2015 to seek support for his Presidential ambition to have changed from being selfish?
In their own understanding of the saying that a leopard can never change its spots, they believed that a man who as former Head of State, went to fight ethnic battle in Ibadan on October 13, 2000, will act in the interest of all Nigerians?
With their level of education and exposure, they believed that a Buhari, who refused to attend Council of State meetings just because he lost election was the best to rule the country?
Like I have maintained, let those who out of their foolishness, selfishness and wickedness brough Buhari to power stop disturbing us with their tales of woe. Rather, they should continue to enjoy the benefits of their misadventure while waiting for their other colleagues to face the consequences of their support for the wicked and selfish soon.
Lere Olayinka (Aresa 1) writes from Irunmale Avenue, Oke Agbonna, Okemesi Ekiti.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by Tundeobama(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
OgaBuhari:
where do u reside
Ikotun lagos . delivery to all part of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by sweetsell: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Buhari son’s bike, the one you tribe as been wailing about 5 years on now. Concerning who is brain dead, please look no further just stare your father in the eye. He is the one.
kettykin:

What would make biafra cry over an adult being dressed up by his children, it seems most of Buhari's fans and supporters are brain dead and his major problems
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by kettykin: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
sweetsell:
Buhari son’s bike, the one you tribe as been wailing about 5 years on now. Concerning who is brain dead, please look no further just stare your father in the eye. He is the one.

you a re just a sunday big foolish idiot and simpleton
Re: President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura by TorukMakto: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2019
sweetsell:
I am telling you, Biafra will be in full time tears tonight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.