Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com (509 Views)

Whats going on here? best caption wins (pics) / Whats Going On! / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com by baba6ix(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
No be small Wahala oooooooooooo

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family wahala

some people get serious problem oo

how many times did you read this wink
Re: Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com by shadrama(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
dry

Re: Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com by baba6ix(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
shadrama:
dry

DRY FASTING ABI grin
Re: Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com by shadrama(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
baba6ix:

DRY FASTING ABI grin
no b small mata o. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify If A Woman Who You’re Dating Is Desperate To Get Married. / Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.