Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Marry Me Or I Die – Lady Faints As She Begs Boyfriend On Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me Or I Die – Lady Faints As She Begs Boyfriend On Street (465 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me Or I Die – Lady Faints As She Begs Boyfriend On Street by damiloladuke: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
In what can be considered as a do-or-die affair, a lady has taken to the street  to be her boyfriend to marry her otherwise she will die.

In a video that has been making the rounds online, the lady fainted repeatedly on the busy road purported saying “marry me or I die“.

A young man with his clothes off, believed to be the boyfriend was heard crying,

“this girl go put me for problem, what’s all this na, which kind scam be this”, as residents and passersby gathered.

Watch the video below:
https://lailasnews.com/marry-me-or-i-die-lady-faints-as-she-begs-boyfriend-on-street-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Marry Me Or I Die – Lady Faints As She Begs Boyfriend On Street by Upsidedown9ja(m): 3:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Marry her and die too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? / 12 Ways To Identify The Right Person To Marry / Play And Win Bet9ja! Fixed Matches And Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.