Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,652 members, 7,865,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Jesus Christ Still Loves You; Please Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Still Loves You; Please Read! (184 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Still Loves You; Please Read! by bingbagbo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
he Lord Jesus Christ still loves you

I bought four sheep a few weeks ago, and decided to rear them, because of my love for animals. Before I have reared grasscutter, goats, rats, turkey, pangolin, snails and a lot more, just Want to emphasize my passion for animals.

I realised the sheep were relatively obedient. I began introducing them to my backyard so they get used to the place and also keep fit and healthy. I try as much as possible to Shepherd them so they don't go astray and of course so I don't lose the money I spent on purchasing them.

Yesterday, as usual, I released them into my backyard as they fed and I shepherded them. Before I could say jack, they had veered into a neighbours compound. I rushed there to drive them back to my house. I was successful in driving them from my voodoo practitioner neighbor's house but unfortunately they headed not for my house but right into town. I can't describe the stress, trauma and discomfort with which I pursued them. I was losing four sheep I had bought with hard earned cash, animals I so love meanwhile they cared less. One male and three pregnant females. By the grace of Jesus, I was able to apprehend the male and one female, left with two huge pregnant ewes, without a clue pertaining their whereabout.

I combed the entire town throughout the day but to no avail. In the evening, around 7PM, I had a call that they had been sighted somewhere, I invited a few friends to the said site, truly the two ewe were there, but we failed to get them. It was quite a depressing feel. I went to bed around 10PM very disappointed. I had virtually spent my entire day trying to recapture my beloved sheep, my hard earned investment. Very early this morning, I resumed my search. I was really tired, but was not ready to give up on them.

I combed the entire town again but to no avail, so I returned home very tired and heartbroken. It was then the Lord Jesus spoke to me. He told me I was going to find my sheep, he showed me where I would find them. He told me what I was experiencing has been his experience in his relationship with me. I nearly broke down, this story is not cooked, I tell you dear reader. It was then I reflected. I realised , the amount with which I purchased these animals was no where near the Lord paid for my salvation. The Lord actually bought me with his very blood,
'Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood' (Acts 20:28).

I thanked the Lord and went where the Lord showed me and behold, I found them. With the help of a few friends, I caught both sheep. This experience, uneasy though, yet has taught me a lot about faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

1. The Lord Jesus Christ loves those he has bought unconditionally, He will never leave nor forsake you, never! (Hebrews 13:5-6 )

2. The Lord Jesus (Holy Spirit) grieves when we go astray just as it happened to me

3. No matter your sin, please return to him, He is searching for you, He is the good Shepherd.

4. You safest with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Please, go back home! Jesus loves you.

Thanks.

Bin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/19 / The Need For Moral Values And What Are Moral Values? / Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 2- Andy Stanley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.