Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! (54136 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by sylve11: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2019
journey well sad cool
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Xigima:

Life is really strange indeed !

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by foster212: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
I didn't know him before he died
I no like this your touchin body, cause you know say my mama no like am. Common! Ever heard such song with J Martins?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by izywzy: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2019
pyro62:
RIP TO THE DEAD

As he died on a special Muslim day, in a violent way, will they still give him 7virgins?
I know you must have heard about the 7 virgins stuff but have you ever tried to confirm if it what is written in the holy Quran? I know u are a black man but please make research it ll help you. Salaam.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Oliyide123: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2019
He died on Monday, and Arafat day was on Saturday, so your coincidence is false

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by idonhammer: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2019
You want to compare dj Arafat with dargrin...who is dargrin? Only Lagos and ogun people knows him. Dj Arafat is popular in all African countries.

devigblegble:
As Dagrin is to Nigerians so as Dj Arafat is to Ivoirien

2 Likes

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:

In Cote d'Ivoire and the entire African Francophone world, DJ Arafat was the equivalent of Whizkid or Davido. His songs were monster hits. He was the very best they had. He has always been massively popular in the African French speaking countries... over 14 countries in all.

Very true
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Eteka1(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by ngadaAwo: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Very true
[/s]
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2019
cry angry[url][/url][right]Death Is Very Strange.
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Deltatoto: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:
6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know !

Please leave the prophetess's prediction alone and worry about these coincidences instead :

(1) His stage name was DJ Arafat… He died on the day of Arafat 2019

(2) His last song was “Motorcycle”… He died on a Motorcycle.

(3) His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend "Jonathan"... Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.

(4) He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip....He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.

(5) He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.

(6) His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.

Life is strange !
he was cursed otherwise why drive a bike
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2019
IamCeazer:
I liked dis guy's songs very much, even tho i dont undastand wat he says, d melody and style of delievery is master class.
Rest On Bruh

Listen only to the rhythms and lyrics u understand... if na ur pop man dem de curse ..... u won't know...

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:

In Cote d'Ivoire and the entire African Francophone world, DJ Arafat was the equivalent of Whizkid or Davido. His songs were monster hits. He was the very best they had. He has always been massively popular in the African French speaking countries... over 14 countries in all.

I remember his song that Jonathan one especially of back then you had a caretaker from Benin , Cote De Voire and they had radio no way you won’t know him and the Jonathan that he even sang about. Their posters etc that time even his music was ahead of time

I was Raised in Lagos but raised with exposure to the world

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin grin abi oooo
Deltatoto:
he was cursed otherwise why drive a bike
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Deltatoto: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2019
onatisi:
grin grin grin abi oooo
na curse na persin go leave Benz begin drive bike.
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Ifeanyimike123: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2019
There are things we can never understand that's how I go through life
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Bukden16(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:

Please leave the prophetess's prediction alone and worry about these coincidences instead :

(3) His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend "Jonathan"... Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.

(4) He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip....He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.

(5) He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.

(6) His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.

Life is strange !

Is these a coincidence?

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by 360command: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
devigblegble:
never compare DJ Arafat to small dagrin.. DJ Arafat is le president.. king of coupe decale ...

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by MartinsD12(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
polinpo:

Life is strange !
Simply put he died for what he loves doing motorcycle power bike racing but his was too extreme

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by 360command: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2019
idonhammer:
You want to compare dj Arafat with dargrin...who is dargrin? Only Lagos and ogun people knows him. Dj Arafat is popular in all African countries.

surprised seeing that guys post you quoted. How can he compare Arafat to da grin.. DJ arafat is ivorian international artist.. his level don pass africa..

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by MartinsD12(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2019
devigblegble:
That's it
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by MartinsD12(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Triniti:
That stunt he was pulling with that bike before his death was quite unnecessary to be honest. At a time, I was like can he calm the fu*k down and relax the damn bike on the road, I bet he must be high on some high grade shit. No sane mind will risk his or her life like that
He died for what he loves doing to the extreme of taken his life
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by 360command: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
DJ arafat, king of coupe decale.. douk saga usedto be the coupe decale master before he passed on and then DJ arafat was next. His death really pained me..I have been following his music since 2010.. I remember his dancer " ordinateur" , who got fame through him and broke out from him to start dancing solo..

Chale! I love Arafat..whenever I play his songs ,my friends says what kind of crap songs is this but only those who knows him will tell you who he is.. i sometimes laugh at those who says his music is crap..

Rest in peace le president, aka yorobo, aka 7000volts, aka DJ arafat..

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
In essence, these are not just coincidences. He programmed the Universe with actions, feeling and words and the answer is always "It is done".

3 Likes

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by mhaztakingshi(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
embarassed
IamCeazer:
I liked dis guy's songs very much, even tho i dont undastand wat he says, d melody and style of delievery is master class.
Rest On Bruh
IamCeazer:
Rest On Bruh
IamCeazer:
Rest On Bruh
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by mhaztakingshi(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2019
IamCeazer:
Rest On Bruh

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Memberclub:
I've seen video of the accident.

The speed was too much.
I don't think he was even wearing helmet too

Rip

Share the video let's see.
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Memberclub(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
condemn:

Share the video let's see.
It's all over twitter.
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by TGMISKY(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
These are just coincidental coincidence.
Rest on DJ Arafat
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by nattyspice: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
chai i am in sifia painssss, so dis bobo don yamutu? Africa has lost a gem.

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Adecoolay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
The Official video of Soapy by Naira Marley is available for download

https://www.coolbaseafrica.com/2019/08/video-naira-marley-soapy.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.