Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! (54135 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Eddyicicle(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
How did you people know all these facts..
undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Ofon0909(f): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tag it COINCIDENTAL DEATH
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by naijajobx: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jobless poetic nature
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by Lugianostar(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Social excavator blunders surfing the web like mad

Coincidence kill una there

How come you know these facts and you went and fail your aptitude test?

Rest on DJ Arafat!!!
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by pyro62(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
izywzy:

I know you must have heard about the 7 virgins stuff but have you ever tried to confirm if it what is written in the holy Quran? I know u are a black man but please make research it ll help you. Salaam.

Are you telling me that your Muslim brothers that have been fighting the jihad have been scammed by their imams, and there ain't no virgins waiting for them to ravish in the Muslim heaven? Salaam for you kwa
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by anonimi: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Deltatoto:
he was cursed otherwise why drive a bike

Anyone who follows his passion, no matter how strange to you, is cursed abi?
Where did you get this sense from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by izywzy: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2019
pyro62:

Are you telling me that your Muslim brothers that have been fighting the jihad have been scammed by their imams, and there ain't no virgins waiting for them to ravish in the Muslim heaven? Salaam for you kwa
I am not even a Muslim. Just seek knowledge, it is better than most things you do.
Re: 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! by opebiboy: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Africans na stupid supernatural beliefs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.