Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) (47724 Views)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Ntefre(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2019
What is d reasons of her killing?. I need more details not scam
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Okeyc230: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Time is coming whereby everybody will carry gun. It will be mass shooting. If yiu hear that, your relative has been killed, just follow the person with your gun and revenge.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2019
GodBlessedNiger:
We can not be continue looking for this killing of humans like chickens, time is coming that we all Nigerians we say enough to this killing.

Time is coming you sayThe time is now my friend.There couldn't be a better time.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Police are revenging the death of their three colleagues.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Lagos state
All my visits there been a story

Festac. Got into a robbery scene near chinese restaurant at festac lost all phones and wallet .robers on bike with cut to size at 2pm flash me at a store we and my bro went into.i tot i was dreaming wayback 2017
Same day okada ran into me and i got hit on a one way
Lol.
Really
I passed our for like 30mins.

Second was at owode onirin
SARS stopped me and tried to intimidate me.
Thank God we where at least 5 in the vehicle
After abt 30mins i lost 60k due to i dont want search,questions,what do u do for a living stupif questions.
i was so fucking pissed dat morning.a whole 60k lost as at 10 am. Same day i got a new sim,cant be exchanging nos with sars. Never
It would get me two timbs butter colour and at least 4 days all expenses paid at a lounge.
Fuckkkk.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2019
This is why I'm always on Millitary side when they kill any policeman and forever I will stand by millitary on this. I'm so sick of of SARS and Nigeria police.

So even IG can not stop these bastards called SARS? So Nigerians will seat back and keep watching these horror

Is these section of police force not formed by fed govt of Nigeria? And why can't govt scrap it? I'm not here to ask which govt formed SARS all I'm saying is in as far it's the fed govt that still feed them then they have the power to scrap it Nigeria police is not an independent arm of govt for God sake.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by olowococoa: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2019
A broad of investigation need to be carried out by IRT about what is and has been happening at Ijegun Ikotun ranging from oil pipeline busting regularly,activities of young boys of ages between 12 - 15 of different groups called one million boys,no salary boys,Omo Kaysari and lots of them with real gun,you can imagine,how these little boys are able to get gun and the @SARS police are busy looking for yahoo boys which when they could't get any that made them to be shooting anyhow, which lead to the killing of an innocent women working at her tailoring shop.

The ruling class in Ijegun Ikotun need to be questioned and monitor what's been going on in that environment by external security agent.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
When the army killed some police men some days ago , and I said they deserved it, and some morons where saying thrash.

Now you see the reason

Those people alleged to have been killed by soldiers were senior SARS members.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by iammolise(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2019
SARS; special assassination response squad

Hired killers lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=BlackfireX post=81202930]When the army killed some police men some days ago , and I said they deserved it, and some morons where saying thrash.

Usual simplistic African thinking.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by scobyy2007: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Hmnnn...deep

GeoAfrikana:
To gun down an unarmed civilian is easy but their IRT couldn't even scratch one soldier in a shootout. Instead they lost three lives instantly and two more later. I wonder what the I in their name stands for.

Truth be told, Nigerian police oppress civilians than any other force. They're the real enemies of the people. Imagine some SARS officers demanded 10k from my friend before they could follow him to arrest someone that duped him.

Following the Offa robbery, SARS officers were sent to protect the highway there. They started extorting public transport workers. Every checkpoint is #200 no story. According to what a transport worker told me.

On my way to Owerri, something similar happened along the highway in Delta State. Robbery was high there so they sent them to protect the people. Instead they started harassing transport workers. "Gimme my money make you dey go, no waste my time".

But what is more painful is that virtually every Nigerian does the same in his own profession. Teachers extort parents, journalists twist stories and quote people out of context for ulterior motives, mechanics install fake products so you can keep coming to them, doctors prescribe tests and procedures that are not necessary just to milk more money from you. Transport workers treat their passengers like slaves. Churches and mosques divert public funds to personal investments. And all.

It's a crazy country.

Now you see what I mean when I say revolution begins with you.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2019
What's the proof SARS did this? Every dead person now na SARS kill am
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
BlackfireX:

Thank you for explaining it to me without insult.... Even though I hold a generalized notion about all of them , since they are police.

Again, thank you

nah bro been a long time I figured out you don't really have to correct people or voice opinion using foul languages or insulting words in one way or the other we learn everyday and even the most wise is not an exception

But really I do feel for the families of the slain cops it's not really fair embarassed
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by holluwizzy: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Will you stand up when the it "time"?

GodBlessedNiger:
We can not be continue looking for this killing of humans like chickens, time is coming that we all Nigerians we say enough to this killing.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Lagos state
All my visits there been a story

Festac. Got into a robbery scene near chinese restaurant at festac lost all phones and wallet .robers on bike with cut to size at 2pm flash me at a store we and my bro went into.i tot i was dreaming wayback 2017
Same day okada ran into me and i got hit on a one way
Lol.
Really
I passed our for like 30mins.

Second was at owode onirin
SARS stopped me and tried to intimidate me.
Thank God we where at least 5 in the vehicle
After abt 30mins i lost 60k due to i dont want search,questions,what do u do for a living stupif questions.
i was so fucking pissed dat morning.a whole 60k lost as at 10 am. Same day i got a new sim,cant be exchanging nos with sars. Never
It would get me two timbs butter colour and at least 4 days all expenses paid at a lounge.
Fuckkkk.

why would you pay 60k if you're not guilty undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by kayjoasy: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2019
so many crime, yet unattended to. Govt. should put a stop to this now, please God heal this country from all the bad leaders.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2019
GodBlessedNiger:

I am sure your English teacher back then in secondary school studied YorEng in the University!!
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Una never see anything shey una no want fight. Una never see anything
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Successmind(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
3 people in same ikotun axis in same week all killed by Nigerian police officers....one segun (iron body) @ council, bilikisu @ijegun and now another nursing mother oluwabusayo at ijegun....the next level of policia killings....
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by codinight: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2019
How can you claim a person was killed while going about her legal business. People just read and loose their sense of reasoning, there must be more to the story. The men in uniform might not all be good, but we need them for security.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Oh lord am tired of this country self,everyday killing what kind of rubbish is this
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
SARS are not acting or being professional obviously
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Halo22: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
I thought they said SARS has been reformed and the name has been changed to ARS. Why all these negative stories again? Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Who talk say na police dey unite us??
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
When the army killed some police men some days ago , and I said they deserved it, and some morons where saying thrash.

Now you see the reason

In fact you don't have 1 naira sense. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, am I really stupid? Why can't I reason sensibly? How can I even relate the death of the police men to this woman? Tell yourself that it seems am losing it.
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Again...?
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
BlackfireX:

Now you see the reason

baba sorry
Re: SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) by IamCharles123: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
GodBlessedNiger:
Which time, best thing na to leave this zoo o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) / My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.