Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation (19452 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by sunnydike1(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Joe received his first Strike for provocation for making a volatile situation worse. Joe got into a verbal argument with Tacha and left his couch to sit next to Tacha to provoke her. He then removed her duvet agitating an already irritable Tacha. Biggie asked Joe if agitating an already provoked person was a wise decision? He cautioned him to promote peace, happiness and fun during his stay in the Pepper Dem House.

After receiving a warning for other bursts of anger, Biggie issued Tacha her first Strike for serving it back as e dey hot to Joe when she hit him. He advised that she should have handled herself better and diffused the situation by walking away. He warned all the Housemates to control their temper or they will lose their place in his House. If either Joe or Tacha receive two more Strikes they will be Disqualified from Biggie's House.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-biggie-issues-joe-and-tacha-their-first-strike/

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Brightgem(f): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
While people are watching this not very useful show! In fact this "not useful at all show", I hope you have taken time to download my free e-book titled THE SIDE HUSTLE BOOM. It is FREE and anyone at all will find useful information inside it. It's for teenagers, job seekers as they can find tips to make their job search more efficient.

It's for the unemployed and the employed as well as business owners who want to expand their client base. I said it's FREE! If we make more time to create a positive impact in our small spaces, youths will stop thinking a show like BB Naija or whatever they call it is the only way to make it.

Now before I start ranting please download your copy here https://themoralcodeng.com/2019/06/21/the-side-hustle-boom/ and do well to read other articles on the site too. God bless Nigeria! God bless Nigerian youths who choose to have sense!

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Sandypearl: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
gabazin080:
am I d only one who doesn't watch this useless show
Shut up dia,hypocrite. Na u watch am pass Ode
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]... Wetin concern me
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by HMarshal(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Check out this BBQ spot if u r in Ibadan & thank me later

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by finmiss11: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
bravesoul247:
I think Tacha should have earned this strike way before now sef.
because they want her to win
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by gabazin080(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sandypearl:

Shut up dia,hypocrite. Na u watch am pass Ode
you know you can pass your message without insult.
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by amajimichael: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
I just hate this girl called Tacha with passion oh!!
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Queenserah26(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
You are not alone oo
gabazin080:
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
gabazin080:

I don't know how I will sit down and be watching people live boring lives in a house for months. Sone people even watch this thing morning to night seff. I can't believe the Kind of idleness African youths are involved in. Don't they have work to do ? My life is even interesting than this bb naija seff.
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation by Elvinho2244(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
No level, as far say no be hunger strike�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Dee-one Begs Fans To Vote For Him To Return To The House / Where Can I Download The TV Series The Originals / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.