Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Do Ignore Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Ignore Him (860 Views)

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside / 5 joystick Health Signs Guys Shouldn't Ignore / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Most times i see many threads by MOBO444 talking about women or trying to break marriages, I can only view but not comment which makes him sad.

He is just an attention seeker!!!

PLEASE ALWAYS IGNORE ANY OF HIS TRASH.

Don't post or reply in any of his thread, that way he will slowly die off.

I'm sick of seeing his name in any thread. angry angry angry angry angry ******shaking my head off***.

[s]I wonder the type of woman that gave birth to such a morron[/s]
Re: I Do Ignore Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
by openning a thread about him you are putting him on a stage light on him

therefore giving him the attention he seeks
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Dsense(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Most times i see many threads by MOBO444 talking about women or trying to break marriages, I can only view but not comment which makes him sad.

I'm sick of seeing his name in any thread. angry angry angry angry angry ******shaking my head off***.

Ok ma grin grin grin grin
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

by openning a thread about him you are putting him on a stage light on him

therefore giving him the attention he seeks

Stage light ke I know him, he is a no body!!!! Follow the link below and see why he hates Black women. He is not man enogh to satisfy them!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-470369.0.html#msg6297744 .

@ mobo sorry but i think you have to take yourslf to gud in prayers to enable him enlarg you a bit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Omolola1(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
lol
Re: I Do Ignore Him by babyme1(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
Yeah, i STOPPED responding to his hate-threads a long time ago.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
baby.me:

Yeah, i STOPPED responding to his hate-threads a long time ago.

That's the best thing to do
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Kelvinj(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
A thread for mobo rite??
Re: I Do Ignore Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Stage light ke I know him, he is a no body!!!! Follow the link below and see why he hates Black women. He is not man enogh to satisfy them!!!!

@ mobo sorry but i think you have to take yourslf to gud in prayers to enable him enlarg you a bit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the problem is you dear

you want him to says things that you love to hear, let him be he wants to be attention seeking and you just ignore his post and dont open threads about him

why would want him to be someone ? let him be nobody like you said
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
who cares
Re: I Do Ignore Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

who cares

then why open a thread about him
Re: I Do Ignore Him by adagz01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Some of his posts are true but the place i fell out with him is about his generalization
and tryn to destroy some1 hard earned marriage.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
adagz 01:

Some of his posts are true but the place i fell out with him is about his generalization
and tryn to destroy some1 hard earned marriage.

how does someone destroy someone marriage?

how does the two couple let their marriage get destroyed
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

You didn't need to do this. A man like him is definitely suffering from a serious psychological problem. His paranoi and apathy towards women is a huge sign f that! Ignoring completely would have been best. Don't make him take a gun to his head . . . undecided
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Rocktation(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
Please God reveal to me when he's going to die. Please!
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Dsense(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
Rocktation:

Please God reveal to me when he's going to die. Please!
Haaaaa ,dat's not fair oooooo grin grin grin
Re: I Do Ignore Him by MOBO444(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Lovebug you nothing but a witch like all them black sister, you old hag, yes that right i saw your pic and i have not forgotten how i exposed you some time ago, you better get a lit, you slut and i know your dirty secret in Bayelsa state.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by MOBO444(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

I keep wondering if you still sleeping with you boss, i guees you wondering how i find out, well o well small world then.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by r231(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
;d ;d
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2010
MOBO444:

@ Lovebug you nothing but a witch like all them black sister, you old hag, yes that right i saw your pic and i have not forgotten how i exposed you some time ago, you better get a lit, you slut and i know your dirty secret in Bayelsa state.

hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in in this thread!! check the next door.

and Who de f.a.c.k stays in B Y Sorry!!!! you failed. Too many women made you not to realize the one you are speaking to!!! Change!!!! MOBO change!!! Naija Korean man!!!
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2010
MOBO444:

I keep wondering if you still sleeping with you boss, i guees you wondering how i find out, well o well small world then.

Which Boss the one abroad or my subordinates hahahahahahahaha failure!!!

Bleep off my thread!
Re: I Do Ignore Him by mengi: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2010
@ LOVE.4BUG, ZIM DRILL, UJUJOAN
GUYS,
i really want any of you guys to teach me how to recall a past post, just like you ve just done. sometimes i want to read past post on some related issues and i cant.
Also, is it possible to change my user's name and how cos some of my friends know me. i will be very grateful.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by Mygoldie(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2010
@Poster true talk.Mobo is a wandering bad virus.
Re: I Do Ignore Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2010
mengi:

@ LOVE.4BUG, ZIM DRILL, UJUJOAN
GUYS,
i really want any of you guys to teach me how to recall a past post, just like you ve just done. sometimes i want to read past post on some related issues and i cant. i will really appreciate.

you are new but let me help.

above your bars (center) click on ''update profile'' alow to open, then at your left click on '' email/notifications''. there you will see wat you seek!

hope that will help.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Married Man? / Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious / She Is Always Scratching Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.