Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' (41875 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / A Player With Messi And Ronaldo Attributes Combined . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Mentorkaryhm(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Controlling one jungle doesn't make a great king.
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
NO CR7 NO FOOTBALL

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Lawschool: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
CR 7 the best of all time. I love you. Come to Chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by midolian(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by akin9ja78(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Because messi is more loyal n committed to one club doesnt make you better. I respect CR7 but i hate it when people miss there place. You cant buy class

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by ngadaAwo: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
yungsmart:
Arrogant son of a bit*ch. You are still second to Messi the GOAT las las.
This is to show how insecure Ronaldo is and feeling threatened by messi who does his talking on the pitch
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by LINTUNE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrGreenMavro:
Let's settle this finally...

Click like for Ronaldo and Click Share for Messi
nothing for u �

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by MobilityExpress: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Even Ronaldo knows Messi is better than him, that's why Ronaldo is always comparing himself to Messi, because Messi is his standard. But Messi compares himself with the god of football grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Highshuula1: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
he talks about team glory not individual performance,if you go from Manchester united to gatafe and win champions league it's a different thing but he left man u for a better club that is already the king of the competition.
Whats his goal ratio in the champions league? Compare it to that of Messi...their overall career goals compare it.
Their head to head goals,there assist ratio compare it.
By his logic etoo is better than Messi then.
Sometimes I sincerely feels supporting Ronaldo sounds theistic...no deep thinking on things.

I believe 30% of Ronaldo's supporter are supporting him because he was once a man u player..
45% real Madrid supporters and the 25% are sentimental sets of people who are moved by handsomeness,the trademarked Ronaldo's celebration,his weak step overs (you will see them shouting if Ronaldo does a step over from a distance place to where the defender is),Ronaldo's eye service,the kind of lifestyle he lives,his generosity and all that.
These things are not what makes a player a goat.
Hear legends out,people who do not belong to anywhere Messi Ronaldo had played for(only legends count) hear them out.
One is closer to being a fraud bringing showbiz to the football pitch.
If I were Ronaldo I would be ashamed of myself standing that way before hitting from dead ball situation like a freekick and still plays it over the bar,too funny.
I can only do that once I'm like 70% sure.
Another thing is he is too selfish.
He once call for offside when a player in his team scored simply because he isn't the one that scored...you can Google it and watch it on YouTube.
He didn't celebrate with his team because the other player saw him there and he decided to shoot just like he's always been doing.
He made his player kick himself and risk injury for the player just because he's too selfish to allow the player who is at a better position hit the ball...so many things.

18 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Pusherttt: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol.......so because u played in four different clubs dos dat make it yardstick to consider yourself better dan d Goat Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by OgaBuhari: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
messi is a disgrace to football.
such a failed career he has, he should quit football already and go learn a skill cos it's obvious football wasn't his calling

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by PapaAdanna: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
This is to show how insecure Ronaldo is and feeling threatened by messi who does his talking on the pitch

Na Ur type go carry broken bottle attack anyone that has a different opinion from the trash in Ur empty skull.

Olodo coursing out to the greatest of his generation...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by midolian(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin

Call him arrogant, call him whatever, Christiano Ronaldo is the Greatest of All Time.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by ngadaAwo: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
messi is a disgrace to football.
such a failed career he has, he should quit football already and go learn a skill cos it's obvious football wasn't his calling
i won't cancel this one bleh
messi is a great footballer but second to CR7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Ikem11(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
calculator123:
With this logic, Zlatan or even Pogba Should be GOAT

Not so oga... Read what he said again maybe this time you might understand well

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Lamasta(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
The G O A T has spoken grin any other g o a t can reply

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by judedwriter(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
bashuayi:
CR7 remains d best

Clearly the best....i doubt messi's fitness when he will be 33 like Ronaldo.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by slex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Where’s your copa America Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
This guy is a demented bastard. With his overbloated Ego. What an egostic dimwit!! angry. Messi will continue giving him sleepless night. Every time his talking about Messi, when Messi barely even knows he exists.

His greatest achievement is been compared with Messi.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by phenzy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:

Don't be stupid, scum bag.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Kunlexy96(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is exactly one of the reasons i loved humble Messi pass this dude.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Wait, have you ever listened yo zlantan talk about himself? How can CR7 speaking facts be termed arrogant?

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Realdeals(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Warriors are known through their exploits in different battles and not just recurring ones.
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Bigboy22: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Then by his explanation seerdof and zlatan are also GOAT
Zlatan never won the CL

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by 01mcfadden(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Zlatan didn't win a single champions league
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
That's not arrogance, that's being proud
Be proud of what you have achieved.
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by YahwehRocks: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
franchasng:
He's trying to be like Messi while Messi is trying to be like himself wink

One cannot try "to be like himself".
You're yourself.
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by kayusely70(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Youre greater than him
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by nobisgod: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Like for messi share for ronaldo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by mrmacdon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:

U be goat Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Sanchez01: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Ibrahimovic HAS NEVER PLAYED IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL BEFORE AND SEEDFORF HAS NEVER BEEN THE HIGHEST GOAL SCORER OF THE TOURNAMENT AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

So, what are you saying? angry undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.