Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' (41946 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / A Player With Messi And Ronaldo Attributes Combined . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by makewetalk2: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ignorance is a disease
Ovie56:
i swear you feel insecure, that Paco Gento, how did you find out about him? Your answer will either bring apology from me or comfirm my theory
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by banhammy: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
how is Ronaldo a phenomenon to the whole world ? And Messi isn't?
Messi is a talented player, no doubt about it. But his talent has not won any trophy for him aside what he got in Barcelona Jersey.
Ronaldo is not a talented player, he only relies on his hard work. His hard work has won him trophies at different levies.
Ronaldo won trophies at Manchester United.
Ronaldo won trophies at Real Madrid.
Ronaldo won trophies at continental levies with his his country Portugal.
Ronaldo is still winning trophies with juventus.

That's my angle of argument
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Ovie56(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
makewetalk2:
Ignorance is a disease
Confirmed, you're insecure
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by chiboy1116: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
banhammy:

Messi is a talented player, no doubt about it. But his talent has not won any trophy for him aside what he got in Barcelona Jersey.
Ronaldo is not a talented player, he only relies on his hard work. His hard work has won him trophies at different levies.
Ronaldo won trophies at Manchester United.
Ronaldo won trophies at Real Madrid.
Ronaldo won trophies at continental levies with his his country Portugal.
Ronaldo is still winning trophies with juventus.

That's my angle of argument
y'all make it sound like Messi doesn't win shit with Barca and Madrid and huge are deadass clubs . Jive this season with Ronaldo in fact were underwhelming . They lost the Copa Italia , where they were disgraced by Atlanta . Without dybala ,cancelo,chellini,pjanic,bernadeschi , Costa , juve would still have won the league title , it's not they haven't been winning it for the past 8yrs . Not trying to take anything away from Ronaldo , but no one's gives a sh*t if he has played in four different clubs that's his choice , Messi no send am , seems like he still has something to prove to Messi I don't know . It's not like he played for Swansea or leganes or sampdoria . SAF man utd were by far the best English team then , no one came close to them only Chelsea maybe . Real Madrid is the greatest club in the world , juve is a top 5 club in the world currently .
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by makewetalk2: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ovie your pa there. LOL
You no well.
Ovie56:
Confirmed, you're insecure
Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by Peterrio: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2021
halalMACburger:
Go and sit down

Where is your champions league trophy with Juventus?

Make Barcelona jam Juventus for champions league, you go know say GOAT (Messi) get horn.

They met not too long ago

It doesn't settle the matter on ground

Let's patiently wait till both their careers end

Then look back and all they achieved

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria: U23 AFCON (1 - 3) Full Time / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.