Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? (1227 Views)

Peter Obi's Wife Is Too Sexy (Photos) / I Am Way Too Sexy / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by y3mi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
As asked by Annst...

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Its lame. Honestly, rather than attract it repels.

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by y3mi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
Its lame. Honestly, rather than attract it repels.
Could you try and articulate that, how does been 'too sexy' repels ?

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
y3mi:
Could you try and articulate that, how does been 'too sexy' repels ?
no one loves perfect. Its too artificial. Be sexy and natural. Dont seem without blemish or flaw.

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by y3mi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
no one loves perfect. Its too artificial. Be sexy and natural. Dont seem without blemish or flaw.
Even the Abrahamic gods aren't perfect (based on what written about them) so ofcourse, no one can be perfect, moreover this topic; been sexy or too sexy has nothing to do with human perfection. Below is a my respond to the poser of the question.

How Sexy Is Too Sexy ?
[12:21 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: It is when whatever constitute sexiness to the mind of an observer overwhelms the strength of their sensual perception. Need I break it down if that's too technical to grasp ?

[12:21 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Yes break it

[12:40 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: Aside from (you) been peculiarly good looking, I find your intellect the most sexy of all your qualities. Now, say we get to meet and I find said quality of yours to be more overwhelming than previously known, then it is correct to say you're 'too sexy' in that respect, in the same way others may refer to their person of attraction as been too sexy when a possessed physical/non-physical attribute bears mental stimulation on their sensuality, same possessed attribute others feels indifferent about. So it's a subjective question that's capable of giving rise to multiple answers, all of which are relative to the answerer's self-defined sense of sexual perception and understanding (specified or not).

[12:49 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: OK

[12:49 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Great

[2:11 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: I was typing these before my phone went off...

[2:33 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: Let's take 'Apakriko' for instance (who consider those with curves as been sexy) to have an attraction acuity of his own mental making, where by default c5 is the least curvy and c10 is the most curvaceous he's ever experienced. The day (or whenever) he encounters c11 and upwards, his sensual perception mentally convinces him that they're 'too sexy' and that's because he is used to seeing c5-c10...mean while there are those who 'been curvy" doesn't even make the first three criterion of whatever tops their list of what they perceive sensually as 'sexiness' and yet, they still feel that sexual attraction towards that person.

Now regardless, of why and how whatever that object of sexiness may enchants that sensual perception may be in him or her...It's going to fall under a limit of measure in the eye of the mind of the sensually appealed observer, but once that measure is exceeded, such a person are deemed as "too sexy"

I knew two guys who consider fatso ladies to be sexy. Many guys would be stunned at how overexcited they get whenever they see obese ladies passing by, perhaps they most likely befits one of the many overweight ones occupying the picture gallery of their phones as they meet the subject of their self-defined 'too sexy' fantasy.

So you see, it's all boils down to a matter of subjectivity as defined within the gamut of one's sensual perception.�

[4:27 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Lol
Nice

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2019
y3mi:
Even the Abrahamic gods aren't perfect (based on what written about them) so ofcourse, no one can be perfect, moreover this topic; been sexy or too sexy has nothing to do with human perfection. Below is a my respond to the poser of the question.

[12:21 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: It is when whatever constitute sexiness to the mind of an observer overwhelms the strength of their sensual perception. Need I break it down if that's too technical to grasp ?

[12:21 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Yes break it

[12:40 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: Aside from (you) been peculiarly good looking, I find your intellect the most sexy of all your qualities. Now, say we get to meet and I find said quality of yours to be more overwhelming than previously known, then it is correct to say you're 'too sexy' in that respect, in the same way others may refer to their person of attraction as been too sexy when a possessed physical/non-physical attribute bears mental stimulation on their sensuality, same possessed attribute others feels indifferent about. So it's a subjective question that's capable of giving rise to multiple answers, all of which are relative to the answerer's self-defined sense of sexual perception and understanding (specified or not).

[12:49 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: OK

[12:49 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Great

[2:11 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: I was typing these before my phone went off...

[2:33 PM, 8/13/2019] Y3M1: Let's take 'Apakriko' for instance (who consider those with curves as been sexy) to have an attraction acuity of his own mental making, where by default c5 is the least curvy and c10 is the most curvaceous he's ever experienced. The day (or whenever) he encounters c11 and upwards, his sensual perception mentally convinces him that they're 'too sexy' and that's because he is used to seeing c5-c10...mean while there are those who 'been curvy" doesn't even make the first three criterion of whatever tops their list of what they perceive sensually as 'sexiness' and yet, they still feel that sexual attraction towards that person.

Now regardless, of why and how whatever that object of sexiness may enchants that sensual perception may be in him or her...It's going to fall under a limit of measure in the eye of the mind of the sensually appealed observer, but once that measure is exceeded, such a person are deemed as "too sexy"

I knew two guys who consider fatso ladies to be sexy. Many guys would be stunned at how overexcited they get whenever they see obese ladies passing by, perhaps they most likely befits one of the many overweight ones occupying the picture gallery of their phones as they meet the subject of their self-defined 'too sexy' fantasy.

So you see, it's all boils down to a matter of subjectivity as defined within the gamut of one's sensual perception.�

[4:27 PM, 8/13/2019] ANNST: Lol
Nice

okay. You went deeper. Thanks
Re: How Sexy Is Too Sexy ? by y3mi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
okay. You went deeper. Thanks
Wtf! How so you've become a nobody

(1) (Reply)

Co-operate With Your Husband On The Bed Or Lose Him To Another Woman Who Does... / Can I Still Trust Her? / All I Want for Christmas is Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.