Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle (266 Views)

I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / An Atheist's View On Life vs. A Christian's view on life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle by mrZENographer: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
HEADLINE NEWS:

There's Only One Way For Humanity to Survive. Go To Mars. Futurist Michio Kaku sees humans doing ballet on Mars and projecting their brains into the cosmos. And aliens? Oh, they're coming.

Read more: https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=640&d=35

Trump: U.S. is going to Mars 'very soon'
https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=640&d=37

With all the Scifi-movies the masses have been bombarded with, it now makes sense when Michio Kaku speaks. It's no longer science fiction. The wealthy elites are moving to Mars. The purpose of writing this thread is this.
When Lord Jesus Christ comes to Earth with his Saints to reign, the Antichrist and his armies with be destroyed. Jesus will reign.
However, it seems the evil elites would have moved to Mars and raise a generation of people. After the 1000years reign of Christ is fulfilled, the imprisoned Satan will be released/unchained and he will lead the Mars dwellers.
They will come to deceive the nations that dwell on Earth and gather a great army against The Lord of Hosts whose throne is in the city/temple of Jerusalem, Israel.
This will be the final battle between good and evil, God and Satan.

Re: Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle by mrZENographer: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
After the Rapture of the Saints, the "GREAT DECEPTION" will follow.

Many unseen things will be revealed. And humanity will be made to believe that man was created by Aliens, gods.
"They will show wonders so great that if it were possible, the elects of God will be deceived."
Re: Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle by OJODEL10(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
it seem very possible. because any one on mars will definately be brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Futurist Machio Kaku "Humans Are Going To Mars". My Christian View; final battle by oglalasioux(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Take your drugs. You'll be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In What Ways Are Believers Partakers Of The Divine Nature? / Xenophobic: Pastor Oyakhilome Chris / Embrace Agric To Stem Unemployment, Oyedepo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.