Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari (14307 Views)

Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Buhari Will Fight To Have A Better Senate In 2019 – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by godwinkessi: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Elzakzaky:
grin

How was ur trip sir
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Wallade(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by jimyjames(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Is he still campaigning? He should go to work campaigns are over undecided
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by akin9ja78(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Mr President i respect you whole lot but please stop acting like you trying do things. Just do it please
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Stillthebest: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Has the second tenure not started yet??
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by KenechukwuEdu: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Loooooooooooooool
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by bleskid: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Logobenz0:
the guy na big Mumu I swear grin grin
na you be big mumu I short fat mumu , buhari is doing well
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Mrevildoer(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Irony! angry
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Premiumwriter: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2019
post=81234443:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari, the president of all wailers along with all their family members both dead and alive.

The man after God's heart.
The man who thieves, criminals and haters hate all their miserable lives.

The man they tried to bury underground and prayed for his death overseas.
But God brought him back looking 100 times fresher, handsome and cute.
Hehehehe cheesy wink cheesy.
Many wailers and those who wish Baba dead will most def go before him.
Many won't even see the end of PMB second tenure, all these is for you only if you wish our darling President to be dead.

We will always love you and pray for you sir as you are doing all you can to take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.
how much was it again?
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by autonomous22: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2019
with 10k trader moni abi
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Fashdeejay(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2019
yarimo:
Wallahi president BUHARI means well for Nigerians.
He is actually the worst president in the history of this country as far as presidents go...
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Lugianostar(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Am not surprise at that assertion either because it is all over him. He takes pleasure in mimicking himself always while seeking for unneccessary attention. A poor man who came into power by all means stole his first #1,000,000,000.00 thinking we don't know. Just that we don't check antecedence as a nation, we tend to settle for the peanut and forget to be history oriented and now we get these assertion after been lazy as youths...!

Jesus will continue to fight for we the rich in the Lord and not these uncircumcised philistian please....!
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by JamiuKabir: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
post=81234443:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari, the president of all wailers along with all their family members both dead and alive.

The man after God's heart.
The man who thieves, criminals and haters hate all their miserable lives.

The man they tried to bury underground and prayed for his death overseas.
But God brought him back looking 100 times fresher, handsome and cute.
Hehehehe cheesy wink cheesy.
Many wailers and those who wish Baba dead will most def go before him.

MOFO!

Many won't even see the end of PMB second tenure, all these is for you only if you wish our darling President to be dead.

We will always love you and pray for you sir as you are doing all you can to take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by kingjrofficial(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Sonoyom:
i will
i will
i will
i will
i will

the only thing he has done is 'willing'
Savage cheesy
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by lomprico(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2019
this fool is still using the phrase 'I will' .
does he know he is now the president?
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Ndkings1(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Useless and stupid man.....
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by ejembi28(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2019
ismail4sure:
embarassedplease clarify,
poor cow or poor human being,
because we knew how u operate
You hit the nail on the head sir.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by corperdonga: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Election is over. Why is he still campaigning??
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2019
What does fighting for the poor mean? Does it mean not ignoring them or keeping them in poverty so they see u as a hero who is constantly fighting for them while Making urself rich?

The best way to fight for the poor is to fight poverty, illiteracy, unemployment and give justice to the common man.

Fighting for the poor can also be a grand manipulation to keep people poor.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by jamace(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Buhari's tactics of diversion of attention, while he plants his foreign fulani brothers in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria in preparation for the total islamisation.

I don''t know why this anti-nationalism by Buhari and the need for his impeachment is overlooked by the national assembly.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by adigun3127: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2019
yarimo:
well I can't say he is sick but great minds think alike u all know what am talking abt
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Oga Buhari I beg you not this morning pls keep you nonsense * I will* bullshit to yourself and your family ok.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by yeman1(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Why is this man playing with us like this ? it's unfair.
I won't abuse you , our President . but I'm not happy
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Copet00(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Bring all your Gift cards to me
I'm BUYING all Gift Cards
�Amazon

�ITunes

�Vanilla

�Steam Wallet

�Google play

�Sephora

�Nordstrom e.t.c

�� Buying $100 and Above worth of BTC at Good rate and Fast payment

✅✅Best rate you can't get from anywhere ���

✅✅Fast Payment ���

��Call /whatsapp:+2349060357927

�� falokunfoluke@gmail.com
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by benzion72(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2019
yarimo:

Anytime people says wa-lie ta-lie sumondi-lie. And insha-lie I know lie spewing out
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by benqo01(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Believe this man at your own peril,things are getting worst everyday only God will help us
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Elzakzaky: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2019
godwinkessi:

How was ur trip sir
Smiles. Al am du li la hi.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Niceman4u(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2019
The chief 'poverty-fighter' of d world. I believe u ve been fighting poverty since 1985. The strong fighter.
Mumu, is it not under ur two terms as a president that this shithole got into recession? The only president that twice drove his country into recession.
The fight has not ended because u ve already made her d poverty capital of d world.
wat a shameless fighter.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2019
odinceblog:
According to media reports, President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Daura, Katsina State, said he will use his second term in office to improve the lives of Nigerians by paying close attention to the poor and those on the lower rungs of society.

Addressing leaders of various communities from five Local Government Areas of Daura Emirate, who paid him a visit as part of Eid El-Kabir celebration, the President said he is convinced that majority of Nigerians understand who he is and his mission, on account of which they returned him for a second term in office with larger margin of votes than 2015.

In a statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, the President said “You know how much I laboured to get here. I ran three times in the past. The fourth time, God used technology to do it for me. The fifth time I ran (February 23, 2019), I went to all the states of the federation. The turnout of crowds was overwhelming.

“Truly, the people know and understand my mission. This is what the votes showed. The administration will dwell on our campaign issues — security, economy and corruption. We will fight for the poor,” the President said.

He emphasized the important place of agriculture under his administration, promising to appoint a minister who is knowledgeable and will know how to promote interest and investment in the sector.

“I will appoint a minister who knows agriculture and its role in providing jobs and growing our economy. You have seen how we broke the fertiliser jinx in the country. We will do more to better the lots of our farmers. Agriculture is our strength,” he added.

President Buhari expressed happiness with the changing attitude of young people to agriculture, with many earning respectable incomes, urging all of those without regular incomes to return to the farm.

In his remarks, Hon. Yusuf Bello Mai’ Aduwa, one the leaders of the delegation, thanked Nigerians for giving the President a second mandate to lead the country for another four years, stressing that he will not let the country down.

Mohammed Saleh, another community leader, said the communities under the Daura Emirate were grateful to the President for signing a bill to establish a Federal Polytechnic in Daura, after they had complained that the area needed a tertiary institution to encourage the youth to pursue higher education.

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/i-will-fight-for-the-poor-buhari/

How many years on into your presidency and you are still making promises! How delusional can you be?
But if you really want to fight for the poor, start with doing something about the police exploitation of the very poor they are meant to protect.
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by PapaAdanna: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Foolish old man!

You plunging the nation in pain and misery

You are bad luck to this nation
Re: I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari by nikz(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Optional09:
I don’t know what to say to him he irritates me
Big time irritation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life / Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.