Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style (51081 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Mrshape: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
I
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Olanipekun1: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:
angry
[/s]
stop booking space angry
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by NLSavage: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
seanswitch:
What's this doing on front page undecided
your mod gets high sometimes.
He's only human cheesy
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
This is what we're moving to Front Page now?

Where is the 'style' here? This is one of the weakest shots I have seen on the internet, and someone who obviously lacks any form of creativity as regards wooing, thinks this was done in style. Wow, the standards are getting lower as the days pass undecided

For the purpose of clarity, next time, this is what a sleek shot looks like
And how's dis sleek?
Very pedestrian. A secondary school student could think dis up

2 Likes

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
the joke is too basic.

The guy that used Manchester United players names to woo a female United fan should give this fellow tips.

LMAO. You sound frustrated, are you hurting?

4 Likes

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Buckubuck:

And how's dis sleek?

So, it is "I am a crazy dog" that is sleek to you?

Most of the people parading themselves as University graduates in Nigeria, can't even construct something that seamless, so, the fact that you think secondary school students can come up with it, is laughable.....but that is what has become of courtship today- a joke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
DanXplore:

LMAO. You sound frustrated, are you hurting?
I am obviously hurting from the idiocy of the 'shot'.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by foster212: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Upton:
Make I go find am for twitter. Make I see how boys go take reply this tweet

Imagine a grown man saying he is her gateman Men sha
Nowadays, some men stoop low and belittle themselves, just to get a taste of that smelly meat in-between their legs.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:

So, it is "I am a crazy dog" that is sleek to you?

Most of the people parading themselves as University graduates in Nigeria, can't even construct something that seamless, so, the fact that you think secondary school students can come up with it, is laughable.....but that is what has become of courtship today- a joke undecided
Being sleek is expected to bring out the smile in the other person and attract her attention. It's also supposed to be witty and covered in subtlety.
Now compare both and tell which one meets the criteria for sleek again
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Buckubuck:

Being sleek is expected to bring out the smile in the other person and attract her attention. It's also supposed to be witty and covered in subtlety.
Now compare both and tell which one meets the criteria for sleek again
Sleek is expected to be smooth, my dear. Smooth and classy

Well, I smiled when I read the lines Drew wrote to Genevieve and a ton of other women also smiled, because he got commendations from most of the internet, even down to BellaNaija

I did not smile at the dog comment, I cringed at it. It makes sense that Nairaland is where you would find weak, uncrestive shots though. I am a writer, I understand wit well enough and employ it heavily.

I suppose these things are dependent on various factors, most of which is subjective.

1 Like

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Ator008(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2019
nairaland don craze las las imagine d type of things wey dey make front page dis days
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by donnish69: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Is that all?

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by rosy1992(f): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2019
hmm, this sounds out of point.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by DateMynd44(m): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2019
4kaphuCar:
grin
Oboy eh but what's an ale?
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by DateMynd44(m): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2019
rosy1992:
I'm I the only one the don't understand the OP
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by ofiko123(m): 5:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Which kain thing be this..
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by natureisgood(m): 6:10am On Aug 14, 2019
Crazy Shot
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:
Sleek is expected to be smooth, my dear. Smooth and classy

Well, I smiled when I read the lines Drew wrote to Genevieve and a ton of other women also smiled, because he got commendations from most of the internet, even down to BellaNaija

I did not smile at the dog comment, I cringed at it. It makes sense that Nairaland is where you would find weak, uncrestive shots though. I am a writer, I understand wit well enough and employ it heavily.

I suppose these things are dependent on various factors, most of which is subjective.
It depends on context I guess. Perhaps th drew guy is known to you and the internet and you understand where he's picking his wit from. I don't know him, therefore what he wrote seems pedestrian to me.
If you're a writer, you should know the shorter statements are more catchy and vibrate well with the receiver than dogon turenchi. There's been no statement throughout time, which stuck for a situation it was employed that was long. The shorter, the more catchy it is. Also, you don't need to bring down Nairaland to prove ur superiority as a writer. I've come across some very good writings on Nairaland. Creativity has no home
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by azjmcfag: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Correct score available
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by azjmcfag: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Where is the 'style' here? This is one of the weakest shots I have seen on the internet, and someone who obviously lacks any form of creativity as regards wooing, thinks this was done in style. Wow, the standards are getting lower as the days pass undecided

People like you won't understand at all. No time to explain, public holiday don end. Help yourself with the meaning of figurative expression.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Yinmu....this ain't sleek anything...even looks bland! undecided
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by luminouz(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Buckubuck:

And how's dis sleek?
As in,I was shocked when she called it sleek...

The only thing sleek about her post was the way my piss poured out this morning... Very sleekly! wink
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by Jaffbay: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2019
Good morning, please I need 5 good SEO writers.
Just WhatsApp -08036254487 to get started.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by BluntBoy(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2019
rosy1992:

DateMynd44:
I'm I the only one the don't understand the OP

Let me explain the post.

The lady writes that she is a veterinary medicine student. Obviously, she should love and care for animals.

The man replies that he is a crazy dog. A healthy dog does not need a veterinary medicine student. Only a crazy dog does.

So, the point is, the man wants her care and love. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by DateMynd44(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Let me explain the post.

The lady writes that she is a veterinary medicine student. Obviously, she should love and care for animals.

The man replies that he is a crazy dog. A healthy dog does not need a veterinary medicine student. Only a crazy dog does.

So, the point is, the man wants her care and love. grin
uwese
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
uwese
You are welcome.
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by GeneralPula: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Lol this is like a bombing. If you know you know! cool
Re: Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style by nonix22(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2019
madd
EbukaHades10:
.....and I'm a wild stallion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.