Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Whatsapp Fingerprint Unlock Feature Apk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatsapp Fingerprint Unlock Feature Apk (222 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / I Have Never Had Surgery On My Face -dabota Lawson Credits Her Chiselled Feature / Wizkid To Feature Beyonce In A New Song With Nicki Minaj And Rihanna At The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Fingerprint Unlock Feature Apk by brainiacakinz: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
installed version 2.19.221, you should see the Fingerprint lock option in Settings > Privacy, but it may also be linked to a server-side switch, so don’t panic if you don’t get it straight away. You might be able to force it by deleting and reinstalling the app, but make sure you back up your chats if you do!

Once you have the option, it’s fairly straightforward. WhatsApp will talk to your phone and allow your saved biometric credentials to work with the app, then you’ll be asked whether you want it to lock as soon as you close it or wait for 30 seconds/1 minute. There’s also an option that allows you to hide notification content when locked.

WhatsApp fingerprint unlock feature Apk Download

https://www.viewmytech.com/whatsapp-fingerprint-unlock-feature-apk-downloa/

Re: Whatsapp Fingerprint Unlock Feature Apk by brainiacakinz: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

“Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts / Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s Account Hacked / FULL VIDEO: The Supermarket - Brodashaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.