Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,841 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper (54578 Views)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by osaweseforme(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Na wa, he contested last election, no wonder bokoharam, armed fulani herdsmens and bandits cant be defeated even if the forces want to, cos they are in the executive, legislature and judiciary that is both federal and at d state levels...........Niger area i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by francisco327: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2019
buhari why
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by inkon: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2019
It's not hard to understand that the killer-army Captain is a direct beneficiary in the kidnapping business.
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by butterfly777(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2019
From the testimonies of kidnap victims who were fortunate to escape death, I notice that there is usually a police or military checkpoint near the areas of kidnap operation. If I put one and two together, it's sensible to conclude that kidnap operation usually have police or soldiers as partakers. They are the ones who stay by the road side to monitor the movement in the area and ensure that the coast is clear for the evil operation. Almost always.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Adolfziggy1987: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2019
The hand writing on the wall is very clear...
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Osobi32(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria is finished. All hope lost
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by frfrank(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:
Local man is tired of this locality

He looked at his situation and cried
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Dgoz:
Why is the identity of the captain being protected? Doesn't have a name?

Captain Tijani Balarabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
Army chaptain on kidnapper's payroll?
I Wept for my country.

This is one of reasons, i can't join any security operative as a junior staff.

"OBEYING THE ORDER" without questioning.
Army chaptain order his boy at check point to Shoot, kill the Police (IRT) on official duties because of one useless idiot working for his master SATAN.
Truely, "The Love of Money is the Root of ALL Evils"

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Godson26: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
O pari
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by pawesome(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
That means Boko Haram will never end in Nigeria Na... Because if a kidnapper can have a captain in his pocket, imagine who Boko Haram will have grin...Soldiers are just fighting a lost battle

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Bukden16(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
So the NPF has such resources and intelligence.
Isok.
It's still morning and I haven't even brush my teeth.
Still Coming back, please no vex.

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by sylve11: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Stakekay1:
the President should act fast before this issue degenerates into serious crisis between the military and the police.

Them go just shoot the police them die anyhow. cool
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2019
What? !!!

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Nature8(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Very useless country

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by OTayobami(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2019
frfrank:

He looked at his situation and cried

Lolzzz no be small tears

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Robgeo1(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2019
So the kidnapper has not yet been found this is NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by AngelicBeing: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by johnaruson(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Who will police collect money from to do the investigation? Most officers in Nigeria are corrupt and bloody.
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by kaziblake(f): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Wow...This is an eye opener .There are many bad egss in the force

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2019
Wadume and his gang on the run like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Copet00(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Thank you for contacting Son Of Isaac!

Bring all your Gift cards to me
I'm BUYING all Gift Cards
�Amazon

�ITunes

�Vanilla

�Steam Wallet

�Google play

�Sephora

�Nordstrom e.t.c

�� Buying $100 and Above worth of BTC at Good rate and Fast payment

✅✅Best rate you can't get from anywhere ���

✅✅Fast Payment ���

��Call /whatsapp:+2349060357927

�� falokunfoluke@gmail.com
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
Just look at ds captain, I believe some them are behind the deaths of our fine soldiers ambushed by Boko Haram as a result of bn a mole, if a captain could stood so low working for Wadume what else can he not do if bn reached out to by foreign agents to sell the country out?

So, it has gotten to the extent of spying and monitoring the devices of security officials, are we sure those who should do that are also not part of the game, but in the end, it s all bukhari. Can u all see our problem is complicated!!!
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Nazacent: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Interesting site for all you need to know in agriculture. https://www.thefarmersdiary.
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Jabioro: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Captaintimex:

The very reason it's difficult to win Boko Haram war....
You're (too) absolutely right...I am not steady progress again..
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by DennisEche(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
CarlsJaz567:

Captain Tijani Balarabe
Oga where you get the name from?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Barzinime(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Keep saying trash thinking you are anonymous, by the time they torture seun he will give out your details.
Nonsense and Cosmatikka
undecided

Cosmatikka:
They should also check Bubu's phone. He has been chatting with Sheekarau since 2011with 2go

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by densiks: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Tears flowing from my eyes.

What a wicked and gruesome situation where evil has been elevated to being the norm.

This is creating a cyclic effect of pain,disillusionment and degradation of the respect and value for human life.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Minjim: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2019
So many questions

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by TrueLifeStory: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Even Buratai self is attached with Boko Haram, that is the reason why he was unable to curb them, but just killing our soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.