Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper (54357 Views)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by agabusta: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Orlaoluwayimika:
My own posit on this is what would ve happened if he had won the election as an HOA member.
He would ve perfectly used that to cover his' nefarious act and no one would believe he is a Kidnapping kingpin. It would even be worse if he belongs to the opposition party.

Protest upon protest calling for his' release.
This speaks so much about our Political system, Political leaders, and Political belief system.

Many are there already. I once read a similarly detailed account of how an armed robbery kingpin was serving as a political appointee in Bayelsa state and how he was using Bayelsa state official vehicles to transport arms and evade police. This is someone who has participated in a lot of bank robberies in Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2019
A zoo according to Nnamdi KANU is an understatement. Here is a jungle of wild forests filled with predators and preys.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by EdiskyHarry: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2019
What about police officers that has been killing innocent people and escape from the scene. How many has been followed up to this level? I condemn the killing of the policemen sha

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Automatic3344: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria is something else

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by aminusodiq(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Wats my business with this rubbish!!! D police ar not saints either!!! Dey wste innocent lifes day by day!!! Now dey got wasted nd dey ar cryin.... Bleep d NPF!!! wat goes around comes around!!!
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by bamasite(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2019
This is the reason boko haram has successful operations! Saboteurs
Jabioro:
We are in a version country,where anything goes..some follow the order while some are above the order.The convert men even reported back to police division at Ibi to inform them of their completed mission... Betrayal, Saboteur, Traitor.... within the force

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by xanie: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2019
In Nigeria, criminals are heavily guarded by both the police and other security agencies. Imagine if Wadume had won the elections... He would have access to the police, DSS, to do his bidding. Someone's I don't feel pity for the police... When the public gathered to protest the state of fthings in the country, the shot and maimed them, forgetting that what affects the eyes, still also affect the nose.
Another disturbing headline is the one where a police DPO paid the random for his own kidnap.
We are officially in a banana Republic. We have altogether become victims of our own corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Princedapace(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2019
The police remain very intelligent unit. How they go about their tracking is awesome since we lack basic infrastructure in Nigeria.

The gun dealer they caught is a good example. This kidnapper would have become another success story if not for the ugly incident.

Rest in peace officers. I'm sure the police will not rest until the captain faces the law. The affected officers are top rated officers in the force. The boko haram war should be faced with intelligent gathering by the force. Many moles are making the war difficult for the military who lack intelligence gathering..

DSS will be laughing now. grin I pray army and soldiers settle this case shaa.. Mopol and soldiers are always working together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by jamace(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2019
It is obvious that the IRT police did not inform the police authority in Taraba state before carrying out the arrest. Where is the letter of authority to carry out the arrest? None. Trust police and law, they would have plastered the internet space with the letter of authority.
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by ariesbull: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
Ojomo Adebowale Gbenga

This is an interesting name and twist to the arms dealership ....na my people
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by emkz: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
This is why Nigeria is notoriously difficult to govern. How can Buhari perform when top shots in his security agencies are compromised?

How could Jonathan have performed when his defence chiefs benefited from the insurgency by inflating military budgets and buying mansions with the proceeds? How can Boko Haram be defeated when it seems they are being protected by our security agencies?

The next President would still face these problems because we are our own problems. The panacea to the Nigerian conundrum lies with us, the people.

My take: let Buhari investigate how Abacha dealt with these issues. If it was during Abacha, the army captain, the soldiers that carried out the massacre, the police informant and all who remotely or actively participated would have been rounded up and killed. Wadume's village district head would have been dethroned and arrested. His wife and mother would have been rounded up until he submits himself (this I do not support).

Some cases don't require civil trial. These measures may seem extreme, but the United States, Russia, Saudi Arabia and China do it to deal with people who threaten their national security. Buhari, its time you start taking tough decisions, which is something I greatly admire General Abacha for. He called everyone's bluff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by HOPEFULLL: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
nototribalist:
But when police officers go to a viewing Center to pick up random boys watching football and lock them up and asked them to start calling their family members for ransom, is that not kidnapping?

Sense no go kill me

ITS KIDNAPPINGS MY BROTHER U VERY CORRECT ON THIS. WHAT U SOW U RIP U SPOIL THE SYSTEM WITH CORRUPTION THE CORRUPTION WILL SPOIL U SOMEDAY. SO LET THE CORRUPTION CONTINUE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Benedicer(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2019
More information are yet to be reveal. There are a lot of security operative which I believe that they work with wadume.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by supereagle(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria should not cover up the crime and Nigerians should not keep silence until justice is done.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Kennitrust(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2019
A kidnapper contest for an office of the government... Lol. Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by 989900: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Shame . . . cry

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by 989900: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2019
xanie:
In Nigeria, criminals are heavily guarded by both the police and other security agencies. Imagine if Wadume had won the elections... He would have access to the police, DSS, to do his bidding. Someone's I don't feel pity for the police... When the public gathered to protest the state of fthings in the country, the shot and maimed them, forgetting that what affects the eyes, still also affect the nose.
Another disturbing headline is the one where a police DPO paid the random for his own kidnap.
We are officially in a banana Republic. We have altogether become victims of our own corruption.

Can you imagine, yet they gallantly prevent a protest for good governance!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by phorget(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Under the sun nothing more is new. Betrayer had always been the bane of living among humans but it becomes so disheartening when we choose to trade someone's life just for the riches of this world.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Bobby4090:

Enough Money made the Captain 'stood so low'.
Quite shameful.
He didn't even consider the fact that he is a captain b4 making himself available to use by a kidnapper
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2019
My question still remains, why have they not posted any of his pictures online. They said he is popular, he contested for House of Assymbly, he is a philanthropist and all that, then why can't we see his pictures online.

Google this man and u will not see his picture on the internet.
All reporter will write full page, no picture.

This country will never be good again with this kind of favouritism to some certain criminals from some certain area.

Meanwhile, hv we all seen why insecurity in this country will continue for a very long time.
Our Police, Army, Civil Defence, Road Safety, and every law enforcement agency are fully involved in these crimes ravaging this country.

E beta make every man carry him own gun ooo

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2019
agabusta:

Many are there already. I once read a similarly detailed account of how an armed robbery kingpin was serving as a political appointee in Bayelsa state and how he was using Bayelsa state official vehicles to transport arms and evade police. This is someone who has participated in a lot of bank robberies in Rivers state.

This is really heartbreaking of course I know we ve some of them in power house likes of the HOR member that died during the last election in Ibadan was a popular cultist and political thug in Abk before meeting his' own end

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Bakbillz44(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2019
The army captain no get name abi?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by isaacsegun(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Sunnymatey post=81236221]This is the reason why boko haram can never be defeated. Most of the senior officers could be working for the sect in exchange for money.

Nigeria is hell[/some of the senior military officers are working for the enemy. this is an established fact.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by famouscargo4u: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2019
i'd always said this. Nigeria army is one of the best trained in the world. The reason we have insecurity, kidnappings here and there is because there is SABOTAGE by top military and police officers who are on the payroll of these minions. You'd recall that Evans also had soldiers, police and civilians who gave him information. In my place, people are always weary of "philanthropic" gestures by individuals whose source of wealth are either untraceable or questionable BUT these days, the quest and love for money has made many people to lose their conscience and support illegality. The time is rife now for proper scrutiny among military and police officers. A Yoruba adage says "He who steals from the ceiling is not as guilty as his helper who assisted him to bring down the items'. Invariably, accomplices are the real criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by isaacsegun(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Sunnymatey:
This is the reason why boko haram can never be defeated. Most of the senior officers could be working for the sect in exchange for money.

Nigeria is hell
some of the senior military officers are working for the enemy. this an established fact by the junior colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by Gandollaar(f): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Ejyksneh:
I'm looking for a girlfriend please, if u are available, apply within
What's your specifications? Fat, slim, black, yellow, brown, graduate, illitrate, Yoruba, Igbo, hausa, Hispanic, Chinese, Indian etc?
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by TruthinAction: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Anything less than death penalty for these armies is gross injustice. Don't be surprised they will just be dismissed.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by stamapro(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Captain with no name or names.
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by churchee: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2019
This made me think of nothing but "The Godfather" by Mario Puzzo.

Many see Nigeria as a country, some see it as zoo, others run it like a cartel.
I pity those who see it as country, hard luck to those who think it's a zoo but we need to mourn for those who run it as cartel because their doom is near.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by oruma19: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
Just look at ds captain, I believe some them are behind the deaths of our fine soldiers ambushed by Boko Haram as a result of bn a mole, if a captain could stood so low working for Wadume what else can he not do if bn reached out to by foreign agents to sell the country out?
blame ur country and the leaders. They employ only miscreants in the Armed Forces and police. Those idiotic and useless layabouts used by politicians are the ones given employment whenever there is slot, how won't we have our Armed Forces filled up with criminals? Nigeria is useless and worthless, there shall nothing good come out of the union between north and south absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by galadima77(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
Just look at ds captain, I believe some them are behind the deaths of our fine soldiers ambushed by Boko Haram as a result of bn a mole, if a captain could stood so low working for Wadume what else can he not do if bn reached out to by foreign agents to sell the country out?

Some may be doing that already
Re: Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper by IamCharles123: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2019
And one idiot here in nairaland said there's no mole in nigeria army.
Mumu dey worry that person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.