Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby (892 Views)

Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby by YugoMag: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Adediwura Blackgold has found love again 12 years after her divorce from her ex-hubby.

The actress took to Instagram to announce her recent engagement to her new man. Showing off her engagement ring, Adediwura wrote

I GOT DIVORCED 12 YEARS AGO & LOVE FOUND ME AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO ME
I'M TAKEN
THANK YOU, MR. MOO
YOU KNOW YOUR BABY LOVES YOU

Congrats to her!

Watch Video Here- http://www.mcligy.win/actress-adediwura-blackgold-gets-engaged-12-years-after-divorcing-her-ex-hubby-photos/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby by YugoMag: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2019
More Pictures Below:

Re: Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby by Kingpee2(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2019
I Hope it ends here .
Re: Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby by YugoMag: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee / 2019 World’s 20 Top-earning (highest Paid) Hip-hop Stars / Man Trends On Twitter As He Designs And Proposes New Logo For Innoson Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.