Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday (539 Views)

RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by OpenYourEyes1: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2019
I expected this to happen. I am surprised it took so long.
I noticed that whenever I talk about GOD they start attacking everything connected to me. They attack people am working with, they attack people am working for, my finances, my projects etc. It's as if am been watched both online and offline

I have vowed in my mind that no amount of threat or Intimidation will make me abandon my CREATOR.
All that it'll take for the attacks to cease is to be on their side but that will never happen by the grace of GOD.
I am 100% ready to suffer and die for HIM alone.

My thoughts on why these attacks became successful most times... Whenever I sin the attacks succeed or or become physical.
I think GOD sometimes allows this to happen to correct me. HE is totally under control.
Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by healthserve(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Interesting

What church do you attend?

Have you tried probing the reasons behind the attacks and its sources?

1 Like

Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2019
healthserve:
Interesting

What church do you attend?

Have you tried probing the reasons behind the attacks and its sources?

Bro go through my nairaland posts you will know why. Nairaland isn't the only place I post things like that.
Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by MJBOLT: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2019
go to sambisa forest to preach the gospel then we will take you serious

OpenYourEyes1:
I noticed that whenever I talk about GOD they start attacking everything connected to me. They attack people am working with, they attack people am working for, my finances, my projects etc. It's as if am been watched both online and offline

I have vowed in my mind that no amount of threat or Intimidation will make me abandon my CREATOR.
All that it'll take for the attacks to cease is to be on their side but that will never happen by the grace of GOD.

My thoughts on why these attacks became successful most times... Whenever I sin the attacks succeed or or become physical.
I think GOD sometimes allows this to happen to correct me. HE is totally under control.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

That's the Spirit bro.

Do the Will of God or die trying, for Satan only wins when he is able to stop us from doing what God has commanded us to do.

So that's why persecution arises because of the Word, but if it doesn't stop us, then Satan has failed and lost the battle.

Therefore it's a good thing that you have vowed to continue in spite of the attacks, for it's like making a mockery of Satan's efforts to stop you through them.

I pray God gives you the grace to withstand whatsoever the devil brings up against you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
SMH. Are you sure your delusions are not growing? Interpreting everything in the light of demonic attack is just a doorway to mental imbalance. You really should be careful.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:
SMH. Are you sure your delusions are not growing? Interpreting everything in the light of demonic attack is just a doorway to mental imbalance. You really should be careful.

Am not foolish my friend.

I have been indirectly countered by "him" with new age doctrine, evolution, destruction of my continent etc.
Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Am not foolish my friend.

I have been indirectly countered by "him" with new age doctrine, evolution, destruction of my continent etc.

LoL. SMH. Ok
Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by NPComplete: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL. SMH. Ok

That guy seems to be getting more unhinged by the day. It started with conspiracies. Now it has degenerated to paranoid delusions. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
NPComplete:

That guy seems to be getting more unhinged by the day. It started with conspiracies. Now it has degenerated to paranoid delusions. Lol

Like watching a bicycle accident in slow motion. SMH
Re: I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday by budaatum: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Seems you were aware all along that you were robbing your employer! Funny how conscience works. What work did you do?

If you worked for me and preached at work I would fire you because you clearly do not understand that it is in your work that you glorify the father and instead of doing your work you are distressing your fellow workers and robbing me by collecting a salary but not doing your own work and disturbing others from doing their's!

(1) (Reply)

Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! / VAM Pushes Donation Campaign Of N1000 Per Person For Ore-adewole / Coronavirus - Pastors How Will You Help Your Church Members ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.