Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano (1820 Views)

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by mrakeli62: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2019
The former Minister of Aviation, Chief Osita Chidoka yesterday called on the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to remain committed to the modernisation of institutions in the state.
He made the call at the Emir’s palace in Kano state when he joined him for Durbar.

Chidoka who spent three days in Kano said he enjoyed the hospitality of Kano people “I enjoyed the hospitality of Kano people over the Sallah”.
“The Durbar was a colourful and beautiful spectacle to experience”. He said.

“My time with Emir Sanusi was elevating as his progressive views on education, the girl Child and passage of Childs Rights Act across the North encouraged me that hope abounds on the future of large population in the North.” “I encouraged Emir Sanusi to remain committed to the modernisation of institutions and not allow his voice to be stifled.” Chidoka said.

https://www.akelicious.net/photo-osita-chidoka-and-emir-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-at-emirs-palace-in-kano/

Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
I hate anything North.
Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I hate anything North.
TAKE IT EASY...
Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by QuotaSystem: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I hate anything North.

The exact difference between your kind and the likes of Osita Chidoka & other enlightened and successful Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The exact difference between your kind and the likes of Osita Chidoka & other enlightened and successful Igbos.

All igbos are successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by QuotaSystem: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:

All igbos are successful.

Go and sleep.
Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Go and sleep.

Go and die.
Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Go and die.

Too bad I can't wish you the same because you're already brain-dead.

Bye!
Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by McTobe(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thank you
QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osita Chidoka And Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi At Emir’s Palace In Kano by b3llo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I hate anything North.
Take it easy. Am sure you have never traveled outside your place to appreciate our beauty in Diversity.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku To Accompany Buhari To UNGA74 In New York / FG appoints Saratu Mama Shafii as Acting Registrar-General of CAC / Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.