Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying (25922 Views)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Buhari: Killers Of Borno Aid Workers Will Face The Law / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Yakade(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Buhari is madt again
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Maldini212(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Insane old bleep
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Cantonese: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please we are tired of endless promises of fighting terrorism and banditry. When will action commence? This same story from 2015 till end of administration in 2019. Spare us this story please.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by friendlyadvice: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin dust yanner, usman dan fodio and your false prophet mohammed nko? isn't that where they learnt it from?
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by visijo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
or unless you ask someone to check it for you grin grin

Mynd44 unban my favourite moniker before I invoke sango on nairaland o
grin grin who dare do that shocked
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Jabioro: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bubu goof ..is not the same Allah Akibar presented to the Arab world by his senior Muhammed by Baba Barakat,the Adjat husband..
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Does this di*k knows what he's sayin??
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Yakade(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
visijo:
Who else noticed that once you have pot Tommy, you can't see your private part again for life... Unless you use mirror �☹️�
� � � �
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by dejonathan(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Well said
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by nasirujj(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Which ignorance? Is it the same god who promised them virgins as reward for killing or it is another god?. Security sector is the only sector I never expected PMB to fail but unfortunately, he still failed!!! PMP wants people to provide information to security agencies but he failed to tell us the security agency to provide info to. Is it the military who rescued a kidnapper in Taraba state or the police who leaked the arrest of a known kidnapper? All our security agencies know who the criminals are in this country but because they are beneficiaries of crime, they always turn blind eye. They may even know where Bokoharam leader Shekau is right now.

See your life, can you quote the verse for me in Quran. If you can't then. It means your foolish, many have asked such questions about seven Virgins, dem say dem say. Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by enemyofprogress: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
Allahu Akbar meand God is the fgreatest
liar

Ishilove unban my favourite moniker before I invoke sango on nairaland o
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Well... You are wrong, Mr. President. They actually believe in God.

The only problem is that they believe He wants a better world devoid of infidels: Those who fail to toe the line, and fail to accept Sharia law.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by executive12: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Buhari the bigot is saying that "all that leaders should do is ensure justice at home". Does he really understand what justice is or he is just reading what his aides wrote for him. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Olayetan(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Seun
Why was I banned from posting in Auto section
What sort of inappropriate action is that, this is unfair.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by airbrush: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that killers who scream ‘Allahu Akbar’ do not know God.

Buhari said this on Wednesday on his visit to Batsari Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Katsina State.

President Buhari promised that he would fight insurgency and banditry until peace and security are returned to the country, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “What brought me here is to condole you over the recent bandits’ attacks affecting not only you but all of us. I have nothing to add on what the Emir had already spoken extensively about, but all that leaders should do right from home is ensure justice.

“I assure you that we sleep and wake-up with the sad moment of banditry and kidnapping activities in the state and country. By the grace of God, we will use soldiers, police and other public servants to end banditry.

“All those whose activities is to kill people and saying ‘Allahu Akbar’ are lying because God is not wicked. You can’t carry bomb or gun, sword or knife to go and kill innocent somebody and say ‘Allahu Akbar’. This implies that you either don’t believe in God or you don’t know what you are saying.”

He urged the people to provide information about suspects to security agencies.

“There is popular Hausa adage that says it’s the rat in the house that tells the rat outside that there is fish in the house, so within yourselves, your neighbours and even your relatives there are informants.

“So in this case, both you and I don’t know them, it’s only God that knows them, we can’t do anything here rather intensify prayers for God’s intervention by exposing them,” Buhari said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/898070/killers-screaming-allahu-akbar-are-ignorant-of-god-buhari/

Allahu Akbar
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by EkunKekere: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Was prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) not a slave trader who bought and sold black people?

[img]https://images./7KJ1OQY0tnQydEr4Lq83ie.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3WLOWpq7sE5JrZ9T1nHm5U.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

?.
Are you that dumb ?. Was Judas not a Christian ?. Yet he sold your god for some few coins not more than, What European who brought Christianity to your ancestors paid for their enslavement as plantation workers.
Kindly remove that Hollywood actor picture from your wall, for that's not Jesus picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
"allahu akbar" is to muslims,what "die by fire" is to christians.
so Christians wait for their God to send the fire while Muslim take matters into their own hands by becoming terrorist and blowing up theirself and their family members

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by executive12: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
Another opportunity for children of hate to display the length of their snouts cheesy

No, they don't work with what they see and hear, rather, they work with what they see and hear in photo to joint. cool

Another opportunity for knuckleheaded zombies to express their stupidity in supporting a tribalist who has done more to divide rather than unite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Simplyleo: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
after4:

Dem don pay you your 30K this month? Cos u are working too hard
Yes, dem don pay me my 30k

That is why I'm working hard.

Now, go to the next thread about buhari and wail out ur intestines. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by JubrilBuhari: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Abudl Aminu Jubril al Sudani aka Buhary is a runaway terrorist from Sudan.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Hienna(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Killers are lying...
What!!
Have u ever seen one saying the truth
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Babaheekmat: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
A sufi who believes in juju as halal judging Boko Haram
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Mrhonesty: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
When the head is sick, the whole body is sick. Faulty/false religion.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Babaheekmat: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Well, both buhari and Boko Haram aren't Muslims
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by JamiuKabir: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Another opportunity for children of hate to display the length of their snouts cheesy

No, they don't work with what they see and hear, rather, they work with what they see and hear in photo to joint. cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.