Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying (25921 Views)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Buhari: Killers Of Borno Aid Workers Will Face The Law / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by gabsmilez(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that killers who scream ‘Allahu Akbar’ do not know God.

Buhari said this on Wednesday on his visit to Batsari Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Katsina State.

President Buhari promised that he would fight insurgency and banditry until peace and security are returned to the country, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “What brought me here is to condole you over the recent bandits’ attacks affecting not only you but all of us. I have nothing to add on what the Emir had already spoken extensively about, but all that leaders should do right from home is ensure justice.

“I assure you that we sleep and wake-up with the sad moment of banditry and kidnapping activities in the state and country. By the grace of God, we will use soldiers, police and other public servants to end banditry.

“All those whose activities is to kill people and saying ‘Allahu Akbar’ are lying because God is not wicked. You can’t carry bomb or gun, sword or knife to go and kill innocent somebody and say ‘Allahu Akbar’. This implies that you either don’t believe in God or you don’t know what you are saying.”

He urged the people to provide information about suspects to security agencies.

“There is popular Hausa adage that says it’s the rat in the house that tells the rat outside that there is fish in the house, so within yourselves, your neighbours and even your relatives there are informants.

“So in this case, both you and I don’t know them, it’s only God that knows them, we can’t do anything here rather intensify prayers for God’s intervention by exposing them,” Buhari said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/898070/killers-screaming-allahu-akbar-are-ignorant-of-god-buhari/

i have a dream that one day Nigeria will be all desert because all the grasses will be eaten by the fulani cattles

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
simonlee:
even in Saudi Arabia, a man screaming Allahu AKbar in public is deemed a potential terrorist.
religion of piss!!!

BUHARI WANTS TO USE TAQIYYAH TO DECEIVE US

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Lush100(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
whether they are lying or not is immaterial.
the crux of the matter is the killings they perpetuate while shouting those words.
Therefore let's address the killings. can you or will you address the main issue sir?
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by GMbuharii: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Yusman316(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
visijo:
Who else noticed that once you have pot Tommy, you can't see your private part again for life... Unless you use mirror �☹️�
Guy u too wicked grin
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by EkunKekere: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
You do not judge a religion by its followers but by its founders.

The evils perpetrated by the Sex Award Winner are still being practiced by his followers to this day.

[img]https://images./7KJ1OQY0tnQydEr4Lq83ie.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3WLOWpq7sE5JrZ9T1nHm5U.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

?.
Are you that dumb ?. Was Judas not a Christian ?. Yet he sold your god for some few coins not more than, What European who brought Christianity to your ancestors paid for their enslavement as plantation workers.
Kindly remove that Hollywood actor picture from your wall, for that's not Jesus picture.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by penplus: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmmm.....
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Fashdeejay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Which ignorance? Is it the same god who promised them virgins as reward for killing or it is another god?. Security sector is the only sector I never expected PMB to fail but unfortunately, he still failed!!! PMP wants people to provide information to security agencies but he failed to tell us the security agency to provide info to. Is it the military who rescued a kidnapper in Taraba state or the police who leaked the arrest of a known kidnapper? All our security agencies know who the criminals are in this country but because they are beneficiaries of crime, they always turn blind eye. They may even know where Bokoharam leader Shekau is right now.
Bruh! Buhari only came for the money and enriching hi.self and his family, security?? How can there be security in a society that is not democratic?
His child who is presently a Corp member has two hotels in abuja from what i gather, riding expensive power bikes! And some folks still scream and share love for him on here and still beg in real life... This is the worst government Nigeria has ever had... worse than Abacha and worse than Obasanjo, worse than Jonathan's.... THE WORST ever!! Insensitive to the plight of the majority. Ethnicist and bully....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by baganas: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
DennisEche:
TAAHHHHH, WHENYOU HEAR THAT SHOUT RUN FOR YOUR LIFE , I REPEAT. ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH EAST
But this is said more than a hundred times in 5daily prayers in thousands of mosques all over Nigeria . And no plans to stop that. Just learn to live with that. Allah is indeed great.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Yusman316(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
"it is the rat at home that told the rat in the Bush that there was meat in the house"

Is it an Hausa adage or Igbo adage?

Meanwhile, this is the first time Buhari has reportedly spoken a sensible word. But words without actions is useless. He should proscribe YEYE-ATI ALLAH(whatever they herders are called) to start with. They are the real terrorists that we know now.
Proscribe! Proscribe!! Proscribe!!!
One thing no body has told me is how proscribing miyetti-allah stop the alleged killings by herdsmen going on in this country. IPOB was proscribed, what change did that make to the IPOB course? Better solutions should be sought, of which proscribing is not one of them
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Mrhonesty: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
You are funny. Light and darkness.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
If someone shouts Allahu Akbar there even Buhari go take cover
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Litmus: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by musa7m(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Do you know the meaning of Islamabad?
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Litmus: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cut
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that killers who scream ‘Allahu Akbar’ do not know God.

Buhari said this on Wednesday on his visit to Batsari Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Katsina State.

President Buhari promised that he would fight insurgency and banditry until peace and security are returned to the country, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “What brought me here is to condole you over the recent bandits’ attacks affecting not only you but all of us. I have nothing to add on what the Emir had already spoken extensively about, but all that leaders should do right from home is ensure justice.

“I assure you that we sleep and wake-up with the sad moment of banditry and kidnapping activities in the state and country. By the grace of God, we will use soldiers, police and other public servants to end banditry.

“All those whose activities is to kill people and saying ‘Allahu Akbar’ are lying because God is not wicked. You can’t carry bomb or gun, sword or knife to go and kill innocent somebody and say ‘Allahu Akbar’. This implies that you either don’t believe in God or you don’t know what you are saying.”

He urged the people to provide information about suspects to security agencies.

“There is popular Hausa adage that says it’s the rat in the house that tells the rat outside that there is fish in the house, so within yourselves, your neighbours and even your relatives there are informants.

“So in this case, both you and I don’t know them, it’s only God that knows them, we can’t do anything here rather intensify prayers for God’s intervention by exposing them,” Buhari said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/898070/killers-screaming-allahu-akbar-are-ignorant-of-god-buhari/

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all islamic terrorists are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by qleap2all(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thanks sir. Please let their arabic teachers and imams, alfas preach same truth!
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
"die by fire"..is what makes christians see God as the greatest...u dig?

Fake false news from a hardcore confused Muslim.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by OhiOfIhima: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
Allahu Akbar meand God is the fgreatest

Leave them with their ignorance.. All they know is devil die die fire fire!

If you choose to associate the name of God/Allah with bad omens, he or she will pay duly for the atrocities committed.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by igwefivestar(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
See who is talking, as if you know God.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Od1n: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Once you shout "Allahu Akbar!" People know you about to blow shit up. They have turn the religion into a mockery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
WHAT IS THIS WESTERNIZED HYPOCRITE MUSLIM TALKING ABOUT ? TRUE ISLAM IS RADICAL AS WE HAVE AMONG SHIITES, WHILE THE SUNNIS ARE HYPOCRITE MUSLIMS WHO WANT TO HOLD UNTO THE TEACHINGS OF PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) AND VULGAR WESTERN LIFE STYLE AT THESAME TIME.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Which ignorance? Is it the same god who promised them virgins as reward for killing or it is another god?. Security sector is the only sector I never expected PMB to fail but unfortunately, he still failed!!! PMP wants people to provide information to security agencies but he failed to tell us the security agency to provide info to. Is it the military who rescued a kidnapper in Taraba state or the police who leaked the arrest of a known kidnapper? All our security agencies know who the criminals are in this country but because they are beneficiaries of crime, they always turn blind eye. They may even know where Bokoharam leader Shekau is right now.

Please let's be reasonable, Buhari is a Muslim, a thin god in the North, there was never a time he contested an election and scores less than 12 million votes from the North, even election conducted under PDP, what I am trying to say is that it is very good stuffs like this is coming from Buhari, his slowpoke followers who share d doctrine of killing the innocent and shouting Allahu Akbar will guarantee you paradise and sixteen virgin will think twice. I am a Muslim and I know it is not in the Holy Quran, it is plain lie from pit of hell. I wish our leaders would speak up against killing of Christian in the name of God. Kudos to Buhari on this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by k00lxpert(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
For the second time, I rate president buhari brave statement very high and an act of Nigeria in progress
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by foster212: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
*HELP ME THANK GOD O!* ��������
Yesterday, i needed to know if people will obey my command.
So, i walked into a banking hall with my right hand in my bag and shouted, "On your knees everyone!"
Omo, before i could blink, everybody don obey! Some people even laid face down.
After a while, I brought out my Bible and said, "let us pray!"
In fact, how I escaped was a miracle.
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Wendybrown(f): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Allahu akbar
the most terrorising and terrifying words grin

Go to a mall and shout praise the lord!!!
nobody will move an inch instead they'll be eager for a good news that follows the praise the lord

ok repeat the process but this time shout Allahu akbar!!!

Even the bravest will japa immediately cheesy

hahahahahaha..funny but true o
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by Smoke55: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
what i no is that all terorrists are muslims but all muslims might not be terorrists...
Re: Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying by AngelicBeing: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Gbam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming / Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.