Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom (13245 Views)

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Cityguy: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
realwiz1:
Are you normal
Definitely not

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
icebird25:
20m isn't too big for them ..they have been extorting some Nigerians through tight and offering and sowing of seed ...let them go and pay.
Well papa God I need to have so much that even if the kidnap me. When my abductors will be demanding for 200m I will be telling the, come boys that money is just too small don't worry give me your acct number let me transfer 500m to your acct ..And I promise you the police won't know about this

Be careful what you joke about.
Be careful what you wish for.

You might not find it this funny when that time comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by kbbanj10(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
So sad. If care is not taking, just like bokoharam kidnapping has come here to stay because there's always a mole among the security personnel cashing out on this

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Danwakae(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
nobodytestme:

Do you know that sometimes I just wonder if you reason through your ANUS.
I’m not partisan to any political party, but it’s obvious that everything just has to be political to you. What business does Goodluck Jonathan have to do with this topic now ?
Kidnapping is now a normal thing in your Lordships government , that even a police DPO paid a ransom for him to be released , you never saw anything bad in it,and you still open your SHAMELESS MOUTH to spew S-HIT..
I used to see your posts as someone who just craves attention at first, but it’s not obvious that your case is beyond attention seeking,indeed something is DEFINITELY wrong with you .. go check yourself before you wreck yourself
Indeed many are mad, but few are roaming..

I’m starting to believe you reason through your ANUS..

People like u will not make that thing get sense because u always respond to her senseless , dense and sick comments...with this it is certain that when u see a mad person on the street u would want to advice him/her...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by buoye1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
I hope this is not Nagarta Baptist Narayi

The pastor's name is Sarkin-Noma

I'll find out tomorrow, may God spare his life
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Obakoolex(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
icebird25:
20m isn't too big for them ..they have been extorting some Nigerians through tight and offering and sowing of seed ...let them go and pay.
Well papa God I need to have so much that even if the kidnap me. When my abductors will be demanding for 200m I will be telling the, come boys that money is just too small don't worry give me your acct number let me transfer 500m to your acct ..And I promise you the police won't know about this

Small boy mentality
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Edu3Again: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Baptist, Meet Adeboye to speak to Osinbajo.

Osinbajo will talk to Buhari, Buhari will Order the kidnappers to release him.
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by joepepsy(m): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Be civil.
tegrianonigltd:

I repeat you talk anyhow.. mind how you call a former leader name also. No respect. Let meet and see who is who, let know who is more exposed and enlightened, more educated, you riffraff, always trying to write like a responsible person, but an idiot, see ehn you Dey Fuckup, God save you say I no know you personally, Daft
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by tiwiex(m): 1:49am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:
Tight or tithe?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2019
/
They claim to be in direct contact with the omnipotent God. Yet they are easily defeated by mortals. No warning. No response with thunder. I think the scam called pastopreneurship is gradually being exposed.

God doesn't talk to any one of them.

/
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Myhusband(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2019
a man that couldn't protest his own state is expected by almost 200m people to protect them?

Nigerian should better brace up, there is underground manipulation of peace in this country presently. be alert, don't dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by MobilityExpress: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Can you see how the evil dimensions this kidnapping thing has taken? This pastor was kidnapped inside his own home. Imagine people breaking into your home to kidnap? That's how terrible the security in this country is now. People need to start taking desperate measures to secure themselves because obviously the government is unreliable to protect anyone but themselves. Later these evil criminals might start bursting into people's offices, homes, restaurants, salons etc to kidnap, maybe then society will take it serious that this problem is a collective problem that must be faced with highest importance.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by airbrush: 2:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Despirado121:
Kidnappers of Reverend Elisha Noma of Nagarta Baptist Church in Angwan Makiri, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State, have demanded N20 million ransom.

The gunmen, about 20 of them, were said to have stormed the pastor’s residence early Wednesday, Igbere TV reports.

The cleric’s son, Emmanuel Elisha, who was initially taken but set free to get the ransom ready in five days, said that the abductors contacted the family asking for N20 million ransom.

He said: “The kidnappers called this afternoon and demanded N20 million ransom.

“They still reiterated their threat that they will kill him if we fail to bring the money within five days.”

Emmanuel said they were negotiating with the kidnappers on bringing down the ransom.

He had earlier said they have been sceptical about reporting the incident to the police because “when we had similar experience in the past and we contacted them, they did not do anything about it.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/899133/kidnappers-of-baptist-church-pastor-demand-n20m-ransom/

only? do nt they know say church get money??

kaduna where ghost participate in election
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by EkperemoEgbabi: 3:25am On Aug 15, 2019
post=81265685:

Rule 2.

[s]We will always try not to reply in like manners to these sets of guys that want to put this forum in bad light to the outside world.
Thank you[/s]!

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Nehemz(m): 4:56am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=icebird25 post=81256464]20m isn't too big for them ..they have been extorting some Nigerians through tight and offering and sowing of seed ...let them go and pay.
Pls Baptist is different from other churches, no pastor that has right on church money, is been control by church administration.
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by 1972xy: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2019
This is just what Evans has brought into the country.
Where there is no job for the youth..what do one expect ...anarchy everywhere..
It will get to a stage where we start to eat ourselves.
Buhari !!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by mhizEvangee: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2019
seniormallam:
I laughed in swahili, baptist pastors wage is between 40-45k monthly, all offering and tithe is been sent to the baptist headquarters,
abi they thought baptist pastors are the owners of the church?
a village church for that matter, I'm not sure there annual offering and tithe will be up to 2million self.

They don't know
Baptist pastors are always the poorest. if u minister as a Baptist pastor, you will know the true meaning of WORKING FOR THE LORD let alone pastoring in the village. Unless decides on their own to do things for you

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by mhizEvangee: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2019
seniormallam:
I laughed in swahili, baptist pastors wage is between 40-45k monthly, all offering and tithe is been sent to the baptist headquarters,
a village church for that matter, I'm not sure there annual offering and tithe will be up to 2million self.

They don't know
Baptist pastors are always the poorest. if u minister as a Baptist pastor, you will know the true meaning of WORKING FOR THE LORD let alone pastoring in the village. Unless the church decides on their own to do things for you

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by chiefolododo(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:
you are the most useless person on Earth

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by israelmao(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2019
This is a wake-up to the church before it gets worse.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by gbagyiza: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:

Pls when you r commenting try not to pour out rubbish. You r not familiar with the terrain where d pastor was kidnapped. Is not every pastor that you see or hear about, you will accused of extortion, I can tell you categorically that this is a local church in a village in which their total offering n thithe will not be up to 50k every Sunday. It is my state, so I can educate your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by guji12(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:
Ur foolishness ehn..

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by denitro(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:

Then it means you will be kidnapped 20 times in a year
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by sylve11: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2019
kevoh:

You do know you could get shot and killed despite paying the ransom. Don't wish negativity upon yourself just for likes! Being kidnapped is never a good experience!

this one deep. shocked cool
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by nmlvgijf: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by bighorlus(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2019
seniormallam:

That place the offering goes to, is where they expect the ransom to come from.
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by TruthinAction: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
icebird25:

You are just a joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foodco Denies Viral Whatsapp Message On 40th Anniversary Activities / Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.