Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom (13274 Views)

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by TruthinAction: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2019
I know some people will not understand me. But let me say this. This is why it's important you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you are filled with the Holy Spirit and tongue speaking, incident like this will never happen to you. The Lord through the Holy Spirit will alert you ahead. And your praying in tongues will scatter their plans. I am talking from experience. The true Christian life is a higher life. Embrace it and live the supernatural life.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by Halcyon123(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
?
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by AnnChristabel: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
It is In the book of Evans Chapter 5: 6-7

Oh ye fake pastors on Gucci, time will come when thy church offerings will be paid as tithe to those who keep you captive

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by desiredhome: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
TruthinAction:
I know some people will not understand me. But let me say this. This is why it's important you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you are filled with the Holy Spirit and tongue speaking, incident like this will never happen to you. The Lord through the Holy Spirit will alert you ahead. And your praying in tongues will scatter their plans. I am talking from experience. The true Christian life is a higher life. Embrace it and live the supernatural life.
It's obvious that religion, tribalism, politicians are the major problems among others in Nigeria.
talking from the Christian angle, when people start to identity the ills that have crept into Christianity yet the same people will abuse and automatically see you as devil.
There is no way you hide the truth, and the truth is what is coming out today.
When people have turned Christianity to business and still see nothing wrong in that?
Several times people ask why collecting money seed etc from the people and yet you do not support them in anyway, you instead ask them to go and pray, you rather invest in material things instead of the human life,
what we are seeing today are the harvest, yet some gullible individuals will come and say otherwise.
You kill the system because of your greed and still blame other people for your own fault,

Ideally, if it was a true God they are serving, they will be led by the Holy Spirit and such evil will not befall them.

The Nigerian Churches is the god of money, especially the one man Church (business)
Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by DavidEsq(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
It is In the book of Evans Chapter 5: 6-7

Oh ye fake pastors on Gucci, time will come when thy church offerings will be paid as tithe to those who keep you captive

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by TruthinAction: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
desiredhome:

It's obvious that religion, tribalism, politicians are the major problems among others in Nigeria.
talking from the Christian angle, when people start to identity the ills that have crept into Christianity yet the same people will abuse and automatically see you as devil.
There is no way you hide the truth, and the truth is what is coming out today.
When people have turned Christianity to business and still see nothing wrong in that?
Several times people ask why collecting money seed etc from the people and yet you do not support them in anyway, you instead ask them to go and pray, you rather invest in material things instead of the human life,
what we are seeing today are the harvest, yet some gullible individuals will come and say otherwise.
You kill the system because of your greed and still blame other people for your own fault,

Ideally, if it was a true God they are serving, they will be led by the Holy Spirit and such evil will not befall them.

The Nigerian Churches is the god of money, especially the one man Church (business)

To a large extent you are correct. Otherwise such evil is not supposed to befall a Church head. There is unnecessary competition amongst church leaders today and by whatever means, they must acquire what the other person has and most of their members cannot afford even to eat twice in a day.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom by MOR52: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOM BOOM..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE WITH US AND WON MASSIVE..YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND START MAKING IT BIG HERE..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..100% WINNING NO DOUBT..TESTED AND TRUSTED..INTERESTED FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Calls For End To Killing Of Fulani People / Nigerian Drug Peddlers Attack Police Officer During Raid In India, One Arrested / Mastermind Of Abakaliki Jail Break, Awaiting Trial Since 2007- Prisons Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.