Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible (360 Views)

The Fastest Way To Make Up To 35k Weekly With Just Whatsapp(zero Capital Needed) / Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2019
So seem no Uber/Bolt drivers in the house that can contribute to this trend? You guys no try at all
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2019
I am in need of a Toyota Camry Big Daddy 2005 model or a Toyota Corolla 2006 model for Hire Purchase.

Name : Okunade Fada

1. I just registered on Uber and Taxity as a Driver Partner
2. I need the car for HP or Rentals
3. Location : Iju Ishaga, Lagos
4. Initial Deposit : None
5. Guarantor or Referee : YES
6. Weekly Payment : Between 20k - 25k....Never Done Uber/Taxify before so higher delivery may not be visible as people make it look like considering the state of Lagos roads(terrible), Hours in Traffic thereby limiting Output, Many drivers on the platform, Unforeseen Car Issues, the list is Endless. Better Safe than Sorry or telling Story.
7. Duration : 24 - 30 Months
8. Contact : Call 07032327232 or Whatsapp 09058164245
9.Car Specification : Newly Purchased Car or 2019 Purchased Nigerian Used Car. Considering how car depreciates in value and performance over time, I will prefer a car that is still in top shape than an already overused car that will affect my Delivery.
10. URGENTLY NEEDED like Now Now.
11. I am Available for an Interview and ready to Start Immediately
12. If you are my Helper, Bless my Ministry. I am waiting for that call/message

God Bless You Sir/Mam.
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by Adortem: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
A registered Uber driver is needed around Lekki County,you would be provided with a car. Please,call 08139498477 immediately to apply.
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pick up that phone and mak that call to me. I need that dream car fast fast
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
still waiting on you all
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Drivers, think deeply before you enter that agreement either for Rentals or HP. Ehailing business is gradually going overcrowded at the moment which makes price drop. No go sign wetin you go regret at the end of the day o.
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/rentals Still Visible/possible by murphyfada(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2019
I still need a good deal on a Toyota Corolla for HP. Security Deposit dey. Whatsapp me at 09058164245

(1) (Reply)

An Ideal Business You Can Start With N5,000 / Exposed: Why Wema Bank MD Was Detained By EFCC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.