Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (24556 Views)

Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by salt1: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
simonlee:
Some people are born animals in human form!
why are they like this for heaven sake?

no wonder a news reporter in Ibadan while describing an accident with 6 fatalities stated "four people died... with two Hausa"... now i know what he meant by that statement undecided

This is hilarious
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Sam0(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
And they are fast to declare that there was zero crime during Sallah.There is need to emphasise on values that binds society together such tolerance,respect for one another and views,love ,unity and honesty.All these values are missing in our contemporary society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Wetin that innocent bettle do den?
He was laying down on his own oh!
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oboy poverty dey dat state o see thier flirts of cars spits see backwardness
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
Juventus4life:

Tell me your area and I will tell u theirs own rate of crime
instead of this mumu to condemn d crime he is looking for another person that is a cultist in d south south I spit on our youth see what they have turned into
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Bukden16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Living in this Country with such breed of fools is a terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Leo588(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
helinues:
Attacked them on what purpose?

Se all you bloggers dont have a basic learning about journalism?

Am I the only one wondering!! Hmmmmmm
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:02am On Aug 15, 2019
See me c trouble
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 3:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria will soon turn to Syria, Iraq and Iran if not disintegrated.
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Mufasa27:
Commot the hausas and the Fulani from this country and see how naija go dey peaceful

See 1 busuru, everything's centi
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 3:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Anarchy in nigeria.
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2019
These thugs must be arrested sentenced to death for murder/attempted murder.
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by DNA1997: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
osazsky:
Oboy poverty dey dat state o see thier flirts of cars spits see backwardness
guy change that ur mentality u have towards this place, Niger state is a State that can feed one full geopolitical zone in this country if not more than self, they never lack, and coming from North Central is also one of the peaceful state in this country is just that no matter what things must happen sometimes, this is a community close to my community that I know very well, although Is being long I went home, but I just asked a friend of mine what happened and he told me; they have been a conflict between the Village head (etsu ekpa) and imam of the village and even the etsu nupe H.R.M Etsu Yahaya Abubakar the chairman of Niger state traditional council has been there to settle d conflict but still no solution yet and the conflict has now become people of the village head against people of the imam which is even making some women about 7 to 8 seeking for divorce to re-marry in another community because it seems like some of their husbands and brothers had a serious fight already
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by ashantitope: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
simonlee:
Some people are born animals in human form!
why are they like this for heaven sake?

no wonder a news reporter in Ibadan while describing an accident with 6 fatalities stated "four people died... with two Hausa"... now i know what he meant by that statement undecided

No no no let forget maybe hausa/igbo/Yoruba it happen every where but the need to dethrone that head chief first and get him arrested and prosecute him who is he fighting who did they attack why even on salah day
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2019
GMbuharii:
Please what is the capital of Pakistan again, somebody?

grin

Karachi
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2019
abdulkayus:

Karachi

Shut up...not that one angry
Re: Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 2:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Northerners are something else. Barbarity runs in their veins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killers Of Ex-FUTA VC Remanded In Prison (Photos) / Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.