Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) (44575 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ubunja(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dizzytee:

cos he thinks like a hole
c'mon you can't live your life getting angry at people cause of what they think and say online. They didn't even insult you directly.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
ubunja:
c'mon you can't live your life getting angry at people cause of what they think and say online. They didn't even insult you directly.
neither did i insult him! u may b d next target, lets be symphatetic n grateful

what if it was ur family or u lost ur siblings frm being a good a samaritan
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by francisisking: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
bizzibodi:
How can a bike catch up with a car? anyway they learnt thier lessons.
which lesson...
abi na for grave them wan learn am
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Ezejioke: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=81258399]Miss Gabriel Mercy (Anoyi) was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in front of her shop at Ankpa junction, Obu branch Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

Mercy just finished NYSC last month in Kogi State.The kidnappers forced her into their car and zoomed off.

About three boys who witnessed the scene gave the kidnappers a hot chase with motorbikes but unfortunately, they all lost their lives as they were hit by a vehicle. Their corpses have been brought to Otukpa while the kidnappers successfully left with [color=#990000][/color]

Wait Mercy? Gush.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by bluebay(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Die as a hero. Rest In Peace
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ubunja(m): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Dizzytee:

neither did i insult him! u may b d next target, lets be symphatetic n grateful

what if it was ur family or u lost ur siblings frm being a good a samaritan
did I say you insulted him?

What if it was my family or sibling?
That's what I'm saying. Stop making it about what it's not

Even if it was. I can't stop people from talking shît. Stop being offended on the internet. Just stop bro.

You can't control what people say. You need to control how you react. Its not healthy what you doing.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ubunja(m): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Men need to stop being heroes. That age is past.

Now three families are in mourning. And for what? Smh.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by sanmisaint(m): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2019
May their great souls rest in peace!
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by SOFTENGR: 4:30am On Aug 15, 2019
bizzibodi:
How can a bike catch up with a car? anyway they learnt thier lessons.
Next time connect to your brain before you comment.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2019
What a painful thing
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by airminem(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Don't fight crime if you are not a crime fighter

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by B3sty(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
jimyjames:

They are just some brave fools, chasing a car on motor bike, am sure the 3 of them were on top of one bike
They were 4 on One Bike....this Happened in My Home town & they (4) all lost their Life. They were only rushing to Inform Some Security Agent about the Kidnappers only to be Cruised by A Toyota Sienna Car killing all the 4 on the Spot.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Fadafada231(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Those kidnappers go Bleep this lady tire.. but come oh it seems kidnappers now dey kidnap everybody both the rich and poor, this lady doesn't look like a person who can afford 10million or so, perhaps they just kidnap her to Bleep her my honest opinion though.

Rip to the three kind-hearted guys that lost their life
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Why good heroes go die like this, haba nature,why the good got to die...
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Aliyumas(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria is worse than the zoo Mazi Nnamdi Kanu called. What is happening in this country? Please can someone help me explain why bloodshed, kidnapping, ritual killing security brutalities etc.... Please someone should come and buy this country and share the money for us kawai...
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by jimyjames(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2019
B3sty:

They were 4 on One Bike....this Happened in My Home town & they (4) all lost their Life. They were only rushing to Inform Some Security Agent about the Kidnappers only to be Cruised by A Toyota Sienna Car killing all the 4 on the Spot.

Hmm that's foolishness o how can 4 people be riding on one bike
May their souls Rest in peace
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Ejix202(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmm!,so sad But,how can 3 people be in one bike,chasing 1 car,thatz foolishness
Anyway,it has happened.RIP!
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by DNA1997: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2019
I haven't even read the news finish but I know is in middle belt that this kind of thing will happen, in some state even though they see robber robbing without arm they will not try to rescue d the person, they will b like e no concern me, I remember when I chase a armless thief that collect my hostel neighbor's phone, I shout thief tire, Is only one guy that help me chase d thief and his from kogi, even the compound the thief jump into and pass, the men inside do not even shake their body to help us chase that idiot thief, later they were now tell us that they didn't know it was real thief saying that they thought I was just shouting thief
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by B3sty(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2019
jimyjames:

Hmm that's foolishness o how can 4 people be riding on one bike
May their souls Rest in peace
Amen!!!
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by chubinwa(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2019
ibkgab001:
Depression upon depression

My heart has been beating faster the normal since I woke up this afternoon , God should help us out on time in this country

We have truly sinned against him
I just realized that common sense is not common
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Lwkm hahahaha i rather live a coward than die for pussy, if na guy them no go pursue the kidnappers.
just see what you have turned yourself to, so you have to confirm the gender of a person before rendering help? you are a disgrace
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ohhh my God, died trying to be a patriotic Nigeria, trying to save a fellow Nigerian yet death met them

Those kidnappers will live a miserable life
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Alwaysking: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Katenavas:
may their soul rest in perfect peace
I'm so disappointed in you
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Katenavas(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Alwaysking:
I'm so disappointed in you
for what sir/ma
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Alwaysking: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Katenavas:

for what sir/ma
For breaking my heart
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
did I say you insulted him?

What if it was my family or sibling?
That's what I'm saying. Stop making it about what it's not

Even if it was. I can't stop people from talking shît. Stop being offended on the internet. Just stop bro.

You can't control what people say. You need to control how you react. Its not healthy what you doing.
good
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by InansBobo(m): 4:21am On Aug 16, 2019
The girl has returned safely but these ones have lost their lives including the girl's fiancé (one of the three)
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Next time connect to your brain before you comment.
Nyeyeye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.