Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) (44551 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by 24kmagic: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
RIP to them.

But let me not say what's on my mind

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by anonymuz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
How will they have engaged the kidnappers if evntual they meet up with their vehicle? Some people get mind. This is sad. My condolence to their parents.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Murphy123: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Some people went to Mecca to stone the unforeseen devil. Whereas Buhari is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
They are heroes.... rip youngsters
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by lollybizzu(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
ibkgab001:
Depression upon depression

My heart has been beating faster the normal since I woke up this afternoon , God should help us out on time in this country

We have truly sinned against him
I think HE has helped us enough.
We are the one that should help ourselves in this country.
Our rulers are not trying at all.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
People please what is happening the death rate per minute in this country is alarming.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by mixta140: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
What!!!
Dis is so sad
May der soul rest in peace
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Xisnin(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin lwkm ubunja see power of pussy , or what do we call this?

I rather live a coward than die a hero for pussy, if it were a guy i am most certain the 3 of them won't embark on the heroic journey.
Who is this kid?
Get yourself a sensible mentor so you won't live in regret.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
The lady herself na evil o. Can u imagine? People that came to save you died.....
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rip!
This is so sad angry
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin lwkm ubunja see power of pussy , or what do we call this?

I rather live a coward than die a hero for pussy, if it were a guy i am most certain the 3 of them won't embark on the heroic journey.
u're a fool!
shallow brain i wish it was ur sis or daughter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by coolcentbigman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rip brothers, may your souls be accepted..Amen
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dizzytee:

u're a fool!

if it were my sis or daughter i wont wish or expect 3 guys to sacrifice their lives, who chases kidnappers anyway? you how stupid you look now
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
wtf! bich ugly as f**k! damn! undecided wasted niggaz...
rip tho cool
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
they are heroes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
When them tell people dont kill yourself for this country, it doesn't worth it, but they will not hear, dey form James bond kum kpai like paul walker R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

if it were my sis or daughter i wont wish or expect 3 guys to sacrifice their lives, who chases kidnappers anyway? you how stupid you look now
when u grow older than this, u will realise u av been foolish frm childbirth
those guys who lost their lives never thought on sacrifing their lives they just wantd to help

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dizzytee:

when u grow older than this, u will realise u av been foolish frm childbirth
those guys who lost their lives never thought on sacrifing their lives they just wantd to help
How is being stupid helpful, Kai if getting old will make me reason like you i am afraid its an option, i asked who chases kidnappers? so your old brain deduced the best way to help is to jump on a bike and chase? lwkm old slowpoke!
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
The sad truth is that the girl will be released alive after ransom have been duly collected, while burial arrangement would be made for careless youths

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by jimyjames(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
they are heroes

They are just some brave fools, chasing a car on motor bike, am sure the 3 of them were on top of one bike

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
How is being stupid helpful, Kai if getting old will make me reason like you i am afraid its an option, i asked who chases kidnappers? so your old brain deduced the best way to help is to jump on a bike and chase? lwkm old slowpoke!
I see reasons with ur username PUSSY HOLE! u think like a real pussy hole
ur parent still feeds u
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
So unfortunate
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Ronline(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
RIP
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dizzytee:

I see reasons with ur username PUSSY HOLE! u think like a real pussy hole
ur parent still feeds u
Yes still it doesn't change the fact, address the issue not my moniker, if you believe what they did is logical then you are as stupid as them and i am sure you would do the same, you think their parents are thinking they are heroes? how would you feel as a father if you son did that act ?
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Yes still it doesn't change the fact, address the issue not my moniker, if you believe what they did is logical then you are as stupid as them and i am sure you would do the same, you think their parents are thinking they are heroes? how would you feel as a father if you son did that act ?

AM done with u
i cant reason with a pussy ..
am suppose chatn with ur father or elders.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ubunja(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dizzytee:

u're a fool!
why are you even angry?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ubunja(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
post=81262459:

Is dis the only tin dis tin can say in this tragedy?!
So you would have let them to know cos she is a lady so people won't say you like women or whatever you called it?
You are A BIG shame to the people that owns you kiddo.
Spits

IT IS NOW CONFIRMED!
Say no more!
why are you people so easily angered when someone puts his own life ahead of a woman's life?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Danwakae(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
what would they have done if they stopped the kidnappers? undecided because i'm sure they dont have the weapons to engage the kidnappers.

I guess u r in the southwest or southeast....u can't be in the southsouth or North and be saying this....

People are upgrading daily... Mostly here in the north, Fed. Govt. Are kidnapers, so help ur self, it's about N800,000.00 for kalachi...if u can't afford it, prepare ur N20,000,000.00 Ransome cos u may be the next target, who knows
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dizzytee: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
ubunja:
why are you even angry?
cos he thinks like a hole
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Ooye12: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
She be African Queen Eheya , I fit die for man but woman E go hard small ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.