Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? (305 Views)

Landmark Reopens After FG Demolished Beach Front Facilities / Purple Creche: Wema Bank Revamps Child Care Facilities For Employees / Petroleum Refinery License And Facilities For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? by LanreSugar: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
I have used and changed laptops over and over time. Little were times that I had no internet connection. Nothing profitable I'm making from these facilities except at a time, few years back, that I was running a computer business centre where I was doing typing/printing, online services like registrations, result checking, mail sending, etc in combination with my teaching job. Things turned around, the business faced challenges, I relocated and started a new life; still teaching.

Now, I still have a laptop which I carry 'up and down' with internet access but making nothing with it. I can't go back to my computer business for now because I can't afford an office rent in my current location. Though I do get my teaching aids from it, I'm not happy looking at the laptop making my table classic with its presence but no influence on my bank account.

I know there are a lot I can do. I've read and read and read but I've not seen anything appealing and easy do-at-home legitimate online or offline business I can venture into with a little start-up capital.

Please help.
Re: Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? by Eddygre8(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Affiliate & CPA marketing is one untapped online opportunity in Nigeria. Most Nigerians just prefer the easy man approach like get paid to read news etc.
If you take your time to learn affiliate/CPA marketing from mentors and you have the right tools and strategies you will walk out of poverty in no time

Check www.digitalyraytech.com/yray
If you're willing and serious to learning affiliate marketing or CPA marketing even as a newbie.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? by Fuckgratulations: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
LanreSugar:
I have used and changed laptops over and over time. Little were times that I had no internet connection. Nothing profitable I'm making from these facilities except at a time, few years back, that I was running a computer business centre where I was doing typing/printing, online services like registrations, result checking, mail sending, etc in combination with my teaching job. Things turned around, the business faced challenges, I relocated and started a new life, still teaching.

Now, I still have a laptop which I carry 'up and down' with internet access but making nothing with it. I can't go back to my computer business for now because I can't afford an office rent. Though I do get my teaching aids from it, I'm not happy looking at the laptop making my table classic with its presence but no influence on my bank account.

I know there are a lot I can do. I've read and read and read but I've not seen anything appealing and easy do-at-home legitimate online or offline business I can venture into.

Please help.
can you transcribe audio to text, if yes join the thread below https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/62

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! What Do I Do with My Laptop and Internet Access Facilities for Money? by blackpanthar: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
It might be best for your type of person to learn SKILLS because you are a TEACHER...

skills will keep you in current trend of what to teach.

WEB DESIGN
3D ANIMATION
ANDROID PROGRAMMING
DIGITAL MARKETING
BLOGGING & ADSENSE
VLOGGING
UDEMY COURSES

these are just a few, the greatest way for TEACHERS to make money online is INFORMATION MARKETING.... research and get good information on HOW TO do stuff like make money and test it so that you know it really works then SELL IT... you will make endless money.

LanreSugar:
I have used and changed laptops over and over time. Little were times that I had no internet connection. Nothing profitable I'm making from these facilities except at a time, few years back, that I was running a computer business centre where I was doing typing/printing, online services like registrations, result checking, mail sending, etc in combination with my teaching job. Things turned around, the business faced challenges, I relocated and started a new life; still teaching.

Now, I still have a laptop which I carry 'up and down' with internet access but making nothing with it. I can't go back to my computer business for now because I can't afford an office rent in my current location. Though I do get my teaching aids from it, I'm not happy looking at the laptop making my table classic with its presence but no influence on my bank account.

I know there are a lot I can do. I've read and read and read but I've not seen anything appealing and easy do-at-home legitimate online or offline business I can venture into with a little start-up capital.

Please help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Sportbetting Shop In 2019 / MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) / Good Affordable Smart Led TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.