Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government (32741 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
educhigo:
i base in china doesnt mean that i must know every blacks living in china too,mean while i'm not investigation officer..please ask this question to chinese police officer please cry

Ok could you please give me link or information on how to make enquiry from the police department over there to know if he has case whatsoever with them
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Studyinchina200(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol I don’t even like dealing with Nigerians cos 90 percent of schools here don’t take Nigerians. Even getting chinese visa from Nigeria is hard.
Wickedfacts:

One day, you'll be identified as a racketeer and trafficker of immigration criminals. That's when you would understand that China isn't Nigeria.

I have nothing to prove to you, continue with your touting business. You don't want me to speak the truth so that you can continue deceiving innocent Nigerians.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by valkingsley(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
I was with the cousin of the victim yesterday here in awka Anambra State when he got a call from a relative about the sad news. This man almost broke down completely, he has watched the video of the incident on Facebook without knowing it was his cousin that got killed.
It is just too unfortunate, very very unfortunate.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by QuotaSystem: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nobody is justifying any killing.

It is clear you didn't follow this case from the start.

He was never shot. They never intended to kill him. He was tazed (electric shock) and then he died as a result which could happen due to medical complications.

Tazers are used globally by security agents, especially in the western countries you mentioned, to immobilize a non-co-operative suspect.

simplesearch:

Is killing a justification for violation of visa related offence? In all fairness, going by his status I suppose he should know better to always play by the rules especially in a far away country like china known for their high handedness, but still not a sufficient ground to kill the man. Migrants abroad do this a lot, even in Libya people without paper sometimes jump into the sea to evade arrest in those good old days, do such actions give the operatives license to shoot them. Do you know how many Indian and Chinese are living illegally in Nigeria? they may not be easily apprehended or published in national daily because of the laxity on the part of our immigration officers and how easily they get off the hook when it happens does not translate to them having a clean sheet, would they have done that to a British or an American citizen. If only you know what happens around Allen avenue in those days you won't be typing this. He wasn't even caught dealing in drugs and even if this is the case aren't there procedure to follow in any criminal related matter however aggravated the case may be, why shoot him dead for merely trying to evade or escape arrest. We shouldn't sell off our own so easily, it makes the outside world see us as unreasonable set of people. Sane country of the world like America will fight tooth and nail to get their own back home, to face the jail term no matter the offence and you are there defending illegality.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by olumalcolm(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sukakma:
This woman Abike Dabiri can only talk with no action..for how long will you keep condemning stuffs like this and yet no action taken..I don't like her a bit..
what action can she take? fight china? sue the govt of china? take china to international court? There is no justification for what dey did but truth be told, dis country is fvcked up hence the inhuman treatment in foreign nations. if togo dwn dere can mend our citizens witout any intervention by our govt, if over 100 people has been killed by south africans and nothing tangible has been done, i dnt see our govt going against china who they term as our benefactor. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
olumalcolm:
what action can she take? fight china? sue the govt of china? take china to international court? There is no justification for what dey did but truth be told, dis country is fvcked up hence the inhuman treatment in foreign nations. if togo dwn dere can mend our citizens witout any intervention by our govt, if over 100 people has been killed by south africans and nothing tangible has been done, i dnt see our govt going against china who they term as our benefactor. angry
Bros, there are many ways to take actions..govt don't want you to know and they don't want to act..if not, do you the number of crimes foreign people do here??
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
EkoAcademy:

If she talks and demands justice, you guys blame her, if she doesn't talk, you guys will still blame her...

Please tell me, how else will she go about a complex issue like this if not to petition the Chinese government? You expect her to go to China with Mopol and kill everyone there because a Nigerian died in China? Please try to apply for her job next time and let's see you do it better than her. undecided
It amuses me how other countries will threaten to cut off ties with any country that kills it citizen..but here in Nigeria nothing is done..you mean as a legit hustler hustling in SA or China gets killed cos of hatred and you don't want anything to be done?? Cos the victim is not related to you right?? Or you think foreigners don't commit crimes in Nigeria??
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sukakma:
It amuses me how other countries will threaten to cut off ties with any country that kills it citizen..but here in Nigeria nothing is done..you mean as a legit hustler hustling in SA or China gets killed cos of hatred and you don't want anything to be done?? Cos the victim is not related to you right?? Or you think foreigners don't commit crimes in Nigeria??

I wonder how you as a "striving engineer" are so devoid of basic understanding of how international processes work. There are processes involved in such matters and nobody can veto on such international affairs- as you were expecting Abike Dabiri to turn into Voltron.

Do you build houses starting with the roof? Or do you design your structures on AutoCad without the Architectural design?

Whenever a logical issue comes up, you people engage in sentiments instead of reasoning on how things work. Too bad sentiments don't solve issues! Please get yourself schooled on international policy instead of throwing your emotions up and down. Foreigners die in foreign countries and steps are always taken to investigate and apply appropriate measures. At least it wasn't like the Chinese president sent the police to start killing every Nigerian they set their eyes on.

Nigerians should compose themselves abroad and get the right documents to avoid stories that touch.

Same issues in Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia and its always Nigerians doing "hustle" or "runs"... maybe Nigeria should cut ties with those countries too whenever issues arise so they can satisfy you. The fact that Nigeria has porous borders and a bad Immigration policy doesn't mean other countries must be like that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
EkoAcademy:

I wonder how you as a "striving engineer" are so devoid of basic understanding of how international processes work. There are processes involved in such matters and nobody can veto on such international affairs- as you were expecting Abike Dabiri to turn into Voltron.

Do you build houses starting with the roof? Or do you design your structures on AutoCad without the Architectural design?

Whenever a logical issue comes up, you people engage in sentiments instead of reasoning on how things work. Too bad sentiments don't solve issues! Please get yourself schooled on international policy instead of throwing your emotions up and down. Foreigners die in foreign countries and steps are always taken to investigate and apply appropriate measures. At least it wasn't like the Chinese president sent the police to start killing every Nigerian they set their eyes on.

Nigerians should compose themselves abroad and get the right documents to avoid stories that touch.

Same issues in Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia and its always Nigerians doing "hustle" or "runs"... maybe Nigeria should cut ties with those countries too whenever issues arise so they can satisfy you. The fact that Nigeria has porous borders and a bad Immigration policy doesn't mean other countries must be like that...
Thanks for the enlightenment..really appreciate

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by writeprof(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
When did Abike Dabiri become the FG?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Dami12345: 6:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Litmus:

In other words, you don’t believe Nigerians or Nigeria government should advocate for Nigerian citizens abroad since, according to you, Nigeria is not yet fixed. The Nigerians in Chinese jails awaiting organ harvest should do all they can to keep their organs healthy, South Africans should kill as much Nigerians as they wish and Nigeria should do nothing because Nigeria is not yet fixed. Even until 2055 when there may be flying cars over the Nigerians skies, all household electrified, tap-born water, hundreds of hospitals and life expectancy 105 Nigerians deserve to be killed on Mars because in 2055 Fixed means being a Space Age society and Nigeria is not.

When exactly should Nigerians living in Societies abroad expect intervention on their behalf given that developmental comparisons across Nations are uneven and are likely to remain unevenly for decades? What exactly does fixed mean in a relative reality?

Oh yes, and while we are Fixing ourselves, presumably because we are a uncivilised shithole, according to you, should killing foreigners from less developed nations in our midst or harvesting the organs of foreigners be some of the signals that we are civilised?

You can protests all you like. Just dont expect any impact. Only if you are connected to the people in power do you have a silver of hope of foreign intervention.

Nigeria has lost world wide respect. Countries know they can Bleep with us and get away with it.

Is there a single country in the world Nigeria can demand to right a wrong that will quack in its boots? No?

We command no respect nor fear so tell me, should we keep begging other countries to treat our citizens right when even we in Nigeria are treated worse?

If Nigeria is fixed, how many of us will be running to other countries? Few? Many? Choice? Not necessity right?

If Nigeria is fixed, would we command respect in Africa and the world? Yes? Obviously.

So the answer is yes.
Nigeria has no or little power to protect citizens beyond her borders. Even those within the borders have to believe in God for security.

With this little power if Nigeria is not fixed, citizens outside are at the mercies of other countries.

On another note. Tell me more about the organ harvest. Is this a rumor or a real thing?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by olumalcolm(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Sukakma:

Bros, there are many ways to take actions..govt don't want you to know and they don't want to act..if not, do you the number of crimes foreign people do here??
yes i understand you bro and dats wat i am saying too. She works for the govt and its wat ur boss tells you to do, dat you will do. Dats y i said she cant do anytin. Those foreigners do worse here, go to all dose factories in ikd and co, u wil see the way they treat our people lik trash. i once worked there afta sch but i culd not survive 6months cos i had a choice, guys who dnt hv a choice are still dere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2019
olumalcolm:
yes i understand you bro and dats wat i am saying too. She works for the govt and its wat ur boss tells you to do, dat you will do. Dats y i said she cant do anytin. Those foreigners do worse here, go to all dose factories in ikd and co, u wil see the way they treat our people lik trash. i once worked there afta sch but i culd not survive 6months cos i had a choice, guys who dnt hv a choice are still dere.
Ts well bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Tinubu Signs Electricity Amendment Bill Into Law / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.