Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. (24379 Views)

Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Cobis(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Mother's love �
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
He should as well do that to his p*nis

Working and verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by FarahAideed: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
This glorified house boy of Obi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Glink2018(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
rexdont:

I blame Npower for delaying your stipend, hence the transfer of aggression. Don't worry, you go dey alright las las.

He's looking for cheap labour

Oleh! Go and drive you jallopy yourself....

You that suppose to be Uber driver , you still looking for driver that you will be paying 25k....

God punish stinky generations!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Nostradamus: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Now myopic and small-minded Nigerians will term him a criminal and a yahoo boy because he has a tattoo.also illiterate fsars will always rush at him as if he's a wanted serial killer.

Nigerians,tattoo is an art/fashion.having it doesn't imply the fellow is a criminal.just like this dude,i have my twin sister's name tattooed on my left arm and it has earn me some suspicious glare from slow fellows.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Freeman59: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
I love this guy but sometimes I can't help but think that he can easily fall sick. He's fat and drinks too much of alcohol. His legs already swollen
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by Codes151(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
How him mama die self?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by charleoj(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Moni miss road. Original village Ibo boy wey miss road enter town.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by crackhouse(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
OboOlora:
Why leg and not chest, since she’s meant to be close to his heart.

Quite disrespectful getting that woman’s tattoo close to his lesbian anklets!

But what do I know, these cultist always have a fetish reason for their stupid actions!
No she guides his steps and not close to his heart.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. by opebiboy: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Old fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Looking Swagged Up In South Africa [PICS] / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Son's 10th Birthday / Toyin Aimakhu Turns An Aged Woman On Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.