Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita (13177 Views)

Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG / Oyo-ita Returns To Work After Rejection Of Retirement / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Propagandists done come again. See their comments above.

We all claim to hate Corruption but when it's time to hunt down the culprits we bring in tribalism and religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Printerscanner: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

E Pass Abi E Fail?

E Fail.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Deemas(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2019
No wonder she has been kicking against the labour unions' demand towards the consequential adjustment in the minimum wage. She has stolen enough, let her be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
People are hungry, someone is packing 3bn in their account.

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by NaijaNaWaa: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Anyone that follows the public service, its intrigues and intricacies may not be too surprised by this development. The woman became Head of Service at very early age and unless she’s kicked out of office, she may not retire in the next 5/6 years which means that the ambition of some quota-rians to that position is truncated. This is possibly one way of easing her off so the position returns to the North just like ex CJN Walter Onnoghen.

Don’t get me wrong. She might well be guilty as alleged but few senior public servants in her position are clean and unstained by corruption. In this era of change, to deal with an enemy just throw up corruption charges.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by erimmy(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

E Pass Abi E Fail?
For the quiz abi?
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Lamasta(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Men of integrity hardly make it to the top in this country full of thieves and compromised individuals

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Cantonese: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Hahahahaha. And there are supposedly saints in power. Which party come better now? HOS is one of the least holding office. What about the more senior ogas? Na who dem see am for im hand dem catch. Some use bullion vans and no shaking. Some use bank account with no shaking. Some use trunk boxes, some hide am inside their farms, some dig underground bunker. All of dem na one purpose. Stealing and looting. That's why they do all they can to get into positions.

3 Likes

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by BruncleZuma: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2019
erimmy:
For the quiz abi?
Yes Oh
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by ozaji: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2019
FarahAideed:
Please don't be fooled , she might be corrupt like every other Nigerian govt official but the real reason she is being punished is for failing to take the fall for Mainas reinstatement from the cabal who actually reinstated Maina since that day they have had her in their cross hairs .
just my thought this morning.

2 Likes

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by mkoabiola: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Another aboki loading.

Very painful she ended an enviable career in a shady way

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Carkeyng: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Southern slaves should learn from what is happening to this woman.

2 Likes

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by AngelicBeing: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2019
I laugh in kurmi rukiki, what a shame shocked
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by jamace(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Carkeyng:
Southern slaves "Useful Idiots" should learn from what is happening to this woman.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by blujoi(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
I disagree. It’s quite easy to eradicate corruption but those in power feed from it, they’ll never want to eradicate it grin

teadrake:
Corruption is endemic in Nigeria. Trying to eradicate it will take forever.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by OgogoroNo2: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari anti corruption fyht is only for people in the south

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by inyenejo(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Northerners are stealing in trillions yet no arrest .
If u are a sane mind please say no to one Nigeria.
#NotooneNigeria!

1 Like

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by wonder233: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Oh please, spare us this rigmarole. We know all Civil servants and political office holders in Nigeria are corrupt.
Just replace the southerner with the northerner, we know that's the end game, no need for all this drama.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by ibechris(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is one of the reasons I hate Nigeria and all her officials...this woman about some weeks ago,said labour was demanding for an unreasonable wage. Here,we have a woman who has stolen part of the wealths of our country.

Well,I will not say anything further.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by mechanics(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nawa o, this corruption of a thing is so enticing, it takes the grace of God for one not to partake in it, I hope she won't escape the wrath of the law if found guilty.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Winifred Oyo Ita is gone and sacked already, notwithstanding the fact that her sack has not been officially communicated publicly.
Corruption is demonic and deadly.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by JOHN1790: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Spread this!

Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by KaptainAfrika: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
I didn't know you were A COURT, until A COURT declares her GUILTY, she is INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.

ibechris:
This is one of the reasons I hate Nigeria and all her officials...this woman about some weeks ago,said labour was demanding for an unreasonable wage. Here,we have a woman who has stolen part of the wealths of our country.

Well,I will not say anything further.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by KaptainAfrika: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
I didn't know you were the PRESIDENT, has A COURT declared her GUILTY ? Being investigated, being interrogated, being quizzed is not the same as being guilty - if that's the case, no one would be a WITNESS anymore.

Bimpe29:
Winifred Oyo Ita is gone and sacked already, notwithstanding the fact that her sack has not been officially communicated publicly.
Corruption is demonic and deadly.
Re: N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
I didn't know you were the PRESIDENT, has A COURT declared her GUILTY ? Being investigated, being interrogated, being quizzed is not the same as being guilty - if that's the case, no one would be a WITNESS anymore.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-winifred-oyo-ita-sends-retirement-letter-to-buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch / INTERVIEW: Buhari On Al Jazeera.... #OPINIONS / Buhari At Business Forum Meeting With German Companies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.