Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform (2353 Views)

Have You Heard Of The Word "Tort"? / Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? / Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Just as stated in the previous trend, we promised to teach people on how you can make money through your phone from the survival package. Have you Heard of ONEPOLL before? if not get in here let's start a training here and it's for FREE. pls I will be needing just 100 people or more to signify with just "hello I'm in". training starts today here. let's help a life.

let's kill people's doubts.....ONEPOLL CAN still feed you, all you need is your phone and data. Good luck.
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2019
proofs

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
HELLOW
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Hellow iam in
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2019
let's keep it coming so we could start the class here
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
I'm in
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Soltiade(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2019
let's start
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
good morning, I waited for so many responds and I still need more turn ups. for those that are available........

Signing up to Onepoll is open to all nationalities which is a good thing considering that most survey websites usually ban people that aren’t from the UK. Joining the website is completely free so long as you are over 18 years. In fact, they will give you 5 sterling pounds just for signing up.

To sign up, just enter your full names and your email. You will then be directed to the dashboard, where you have to fill up your profile. This is where you will be required to fill up some very personal information so that they can customize the right surveys according to your preferences. But once you are done with this, you will be glad to know that you never have to fill up any profiles again.
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2019
well for ONEPOLL you can't use browsers like GOOGLE CHROME or UC WEB but rather "PUFFIN Browser "
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2019
yes it's slow and rapid at the same time, you can make as good as 35k in a month depending on how committed you are in taking surveys. here are some proofs of the surveys taking this morning.......

Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2019
you can ask questions........
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Splendblex(f): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
okocha170:
you can ask questions........
How do you cash out?
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Robinrul(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
hello I'm in
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Splendblex:

How do you cash out?

through a PayPal account, the first picture on the post is a transaction of withdrawals
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
How many surveys do they allow you to complete in a day + can you please help with a paypal account?
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Spikesman: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello am in ... and pls how do we get a paypal acc and do u mean the one poll app can only run on a certain browser?
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
classes continues tomorrow
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
class continues tomorrow
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Tunexadeb: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
I'm in
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by jonat98: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Alright
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2019
obingo25:
How many surveys do they allow you to complete in a day + can you please help with a paypal account?

The surveys comes in the morning(2) and also in the evening(2) , which sums up 4 surveys in a day.
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Starkid3010(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2019
I am in
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Spikesman:
Hello am in ... and pls how do we get a paypal acc and do u mean the one poll app can only run on a certain browser?

getting a PayPal account is easy, you can always be thought how to go about it. for accessing the ONEPOLL system, there's a particular browser which I stated above
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
more questions before we start today's class
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2019
you can go ahead and download the PUFFIN Browser. when you get it, I will give you directive on how you should set up your profile in other for you to participate in all surveys irrespective of the age.just indicate when you get your browser.THANKS
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
if you can access the browser, anyone of you can create a group on what's app and add me in 08136562797
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
let's get to create accounts today.
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Starkid3010(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
okocha170:
if you can access the browser, anyone of you can create a group on what's app and add me in 08136562797
is the puffin browser on play store
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Starkid3010:
is the puffin browser on play store
it should be, but I have the app both paid and unpaid
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Starkid3010(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2019
okocha170:

how much is the paid one
Or I don't really understand??
Which one is paid and unpaid
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by Starkid3010(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2019
okocha170:

have seen it on play store
Re: Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform by okocha170(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
pls when you've all downloaded the app from your various playstores let me know so we can commence

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU: University Of Uyo Gives A Good News About ASUU Strike / Any Latest News Abt Kadpoly? / He Pros And Cons Of Pre-degree Program In Higher Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.