Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members (10792 Views)

Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Nigerians Drag Senate To Court Over Plans To Spend N5.5bn On Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Bizibi(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Thank God Saraki is gone, let me see what those sycophants(asslickers)will write about this Senate this time around.
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by bimgo: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Anybody causing set back for this country, God kindle your anger like thunder on them.
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by frankmoney(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2019
What Happened to the last cars ? See ehn cost of governance is too much in Nigeria from executive to legislature to judiciary ... Bunch of corrupt people

2 Likes

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by LastSurvivor11: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Flier:
They deserves it they are elected officials and need security
If you are not satisfied go and hug transformer

And you that elected them deserve 18k minimum wage, no electricity and to be massacred by heardsmen right
I fear who no fear you

5 Likes

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Flier: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

And you that elected them deserve 18k minimum wage, no electricity and to be massacred by heardsmen right
I fear who no fear you
They are nothing like us,they need security
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by oloriooko(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2019
And they promised us change undecided
It is the calm salient water that drowns a man

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Ok nice one.

Mr Senates enjoy your ride. Very good govt that knows how to save cash and manage resources. Buhari is working isn't Well done.

Thunder strike you all.

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by clems88(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2019
Paroh:
Which way my country?

See my signature
left way grin
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Drshobz(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2019
dunkem21:
Saraki wants to finish our money o grin
zombie
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Ejix202(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Don't mind them Senseless nigerian youths everywhere!
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by osaweseforme(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
They were never heroes, they were self-centred Nigerians, that is why the first stanza of the anthem is bullshit, we've never had heroes
RyanD147:
I sabi i sabi, see where Nnamdi Azikiwe, Tafewa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo and co keep us.

Ariri!

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by martineverest(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian youths are losing it ...the key word in the headline is 'MAY' .....they haven't made the attempt and nairanders are already slamming
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Olushylay1(f): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2019
I feel bad each time I see things like this... The youths are suffering no job, no food and all our leaders care about is cars and luxury life.Why can't they use all these money to help develop the country. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by slam7000(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria is in big trouble. There’s no conscious effort to reduce the cost of governance and fight corruption.
These people do not need these cars. It’s a huge waste of resources. They all have at least 2 very good cars in their garages. People like Dino Melaye would spend time online showing off his collections and huge garage like P squares while plans are on the way to increase his acquisitions. In a few years, they’ll pay less than 2million naira each for these expensive machines.

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by West2019(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by tiziano(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
God punish all of them
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by SavageMajor(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Dumbo
Flier:
They deserves it they are elected officials and need security
If you are not satisfied go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by passyhansome(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by hardmicheals: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2019
if this people no finish the small money wey remain for niaja,them no go happy.. imagine, how many cars una wan get ni
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by SavageMajor(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Until the foreign countries interfere in Nigeria government, we'd never go far in democracy, period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu4l_LV4uMs
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Not again now
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Customer80: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2019
I thought once they control national assembly, they will be able to cut cost of governance both in the legislature and executives arms of government as they made us to know during their campaign.

Buhari govt is deceptive

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by tlarge1612: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2019
God will waste all of them as they are wasting our resources
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Rebuke: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2019
That's it! Everything, every damn thing is all about them and them!

30k minimum wage for workers(the people doing d main job) still under the table but these potbellies who can't even tell us specifically their impact or contribution to the growth of our economy are gulping and lavishing our money on luxuries.

Who will question them? Of course, no one. They have become "unquestionable.

I pity silly Nigerian youths who still defend and support these old non helpful men. I bet, "una mumu never do"

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by OTayobami(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Based on my estimation it should not be more that N3.5b because it should be two SUVs, abi dem wan dey give each senators 3 SUVs ni? Na there we go fight o

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:
And some people don't want revolution because buhari is.in power.

Una never suffer reach. That money can build two center of excellence- Neo-natal hospitals for children in Abuja.

Just look at the waste. Those same cars would later be auctioned back to them at 1 Million naira each.

1million

some will just takke it home and dash a GF

undecided
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by obembet(f): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2019
and still sell it at rate of #2m after 1year.

2 Likes

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by osaweseforme(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Are you sure you are a Nigerian? real Nigerians knows the system, once they discuss it , it is done. Forget the word "may" that is how they deceive the gullibles
martineverest:
Nigerian youths are losing it ...the key word in the headline is 'MAY' .....they haven't made the attempt and nairanders are already slamming
Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by seanswitch(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
As usual. The spending spree continues.

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by bayelsaowei(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Rapmoney:
Some youths waste their energy and time online defending one useless politician or the other when they are suppose to channel such energy and time into their personal hustle.

Una see? Official cars for them while you suffer in your poor condition.
at the rate of N50,000,000 per vehicle that amount would get 110 vehicles...

And to know these are tax payers monies...

1 Like

Re: Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members by crackhouse(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2019
That money is enough to build a world class hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Became Poverty Champions By Dr Jaiyesimi / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? / God Is Punishing PDP For It Sins - Attahiru Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.