Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics (22108 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
This man is a joke, why appoint someone from Abia state

Kanu is broke and an illiterate who cannot even render any good advice to the governor

Nonsense

You called Kanu Nwankwo an illiterate who can not even render any good advice. Any good advice you said; including sport related advice?

Hope all is well?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Kanu is broke and an illiterate who cannot even render any good advice to the governor

Nonsense

I don't understand, did Kanu eat your punna and ran away? As that's the only thing that can justify the hatred you exhibited.

Incase you don't know, Kanu has more investments in Imo state than in Abia state, and he grew and became great in Imo state.
Besides, what's bad in the Governor appointing somebody from another state, that's to show that the governor is not bigotic, he places competence and merit first, against all other odds.

Stop being bitter, when God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by sunnitus: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
u just display d highest level of illiteracy, ur generation unborn and entire family can never achieve half of what papilo has achieved......he maybe broke but still richer than ur entire family...
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Diamond4Alisa(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
The Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr has invited 23 players for their international friendly match against Ukraine on September 10.

Here is the full list of Super eagles players invited for the Friendly match:
Goalkeepers:

Francis Uzoho (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Heartland FC)

Emil Maduka Okoye (Fortuna Dusseldorf, Germany)
Defenders:

Olaoluwa Aina (Torino FC, Italy)

Tyronne Ebuehi (FC Benfica, Portugal)

Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto, Portugal)

William Ekong (Udinese FC, Italy)

Leon Balogun (Brighton & Hove Albion, England)

Kenneth Omeruo (CD Leganes, Spain)

Jamilu Collins (SC Padeborn 07, Germany)

Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (Rotherham United, England)
Midfielders:

Alexander Iwobi (Everton FC, England)

Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England)

Oghenekaro Etebo (Stoke City FC, England)

Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England)

Joe Aribo (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland)
Forwards:

Ahmed Musa (Al Nassar FC, Saudi Arabia)

Victor Osimhen (Lille OSC, France)

Moses Simon (Levante FC, Spain)

Henry Onyekuru (AS Monaco, France)

Samuel Kalu (Girondins Bordeaux, France)

Paul Onuachu (FC Midtjyland, Denmark)

Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain)

Read more from the source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/08/14/super-eagles-friendly-match-against-ukraine/

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Chidex50(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
Isn't he an Igbo man? Woman state does not matter.So shield your stateism sword.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Glink2018(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's too low for Kanu status as a legend footballer.

He will be answerable to sport commissioner.., Abi?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
I'm in total support. God bless Ihedioha.

Papilo is my man I so much respect him alot. God bless papilo.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Bluntemperor: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is good news and I congratulate Mr Manu Nwankwo for his achievements as a Legend.But I want to believe that Mr Governor is still searching for legitimacy.Anyway 100 days is coming for accessing their performances.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Rubicon67(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense

Are you serious?

Firstly, does it matter if he is from Abia State and not your preferred one?

Secondly, his kind of 'broke' may be equivalent to your level of riches.

Thirdly, what is your definition of illiteracy? The man can read, write and has exposure beyond your dreams. Besides, Kanu's talent has done more for the image of this country than your degree certificate, that is, if you have one.

I beg go sleep.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
its ok..papilo
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by jumobi1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Didn’t Okorocha give Kanu the same appointment?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Very good move
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by 8stargeneral: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
is dat reason u won commit suicide ?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by 8stargeneral: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
congregations papilo
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Wantam: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Papilo its a goallllll
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Dinho20(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ABIA STATE?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by slap1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eteka1:
Biggest joke of the day. Appointing him as a consultant on sports is more like it.

Onweghi nke emere ya adi uwa nma.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Dedetwo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Another exhibition of stupidity that confirms Africans are inherently idiotic. I guess Imo State should not have a governor. The state is cursed as far as governor is concerned. Instead of this jackass to organize local talents who have resources to build a place of employment or bring outsiders to invest in Imo State, the newly elected governor stuck with old ways of foolery.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by beclosetome: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense

you are not serious. illiterate are you better than him in any angle. hide your face in shame.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by MachadoPreto: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bluntemperor:
This is good news and I congratulate Mr Manu Nwankwo for his achievements as a Legend.But I want to believe that Mr Governor is still searching for legitimacy.Anyway 100 days is coming for accessing their performances.

..what performance you want to access again.

Ihedioha has out performed in destruction. What other things you want to see?

Until he destroys CBN, State secretariat and National stadium.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Cmanforall: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kanu Nwankwo is favoured. He blends with any type of government both in Abuja and Imo.
Congratulations
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:
According to Peak milk...
Papillo I know say one day you go make us proud..
You have made us proud but another day don reach o
if you're a lady and you've watched this advertisement but you're not yet married then it's time to visit Shiloh
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
if you're a lady and you've watched this advertisement but you're not yet married then it's time to visit Shiloh

Abi o come to think of it... Infact book space for me at Otta, or make I just go Israel direct sef.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:

Abi o come to think of it... Infact book space for me at Otta, or make I just go Israel direct sef.... cheesy cheesy
ok send a pm
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
ok send a pm
To Bishop Oyedepo or Benjamin Netanyahusmiley
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:

To Bishop Oyedepo or Benjamin Netanyahusmiley
you've not been current na!
Benjamin Netanyahu is no more the PM of Israel. he lost out in his re-election bid!
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Amyyy2020: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
this makes sense.

At least he is knowledgeable in that aspect.

Nyc 1
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by JOHN1790: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Let this go round! Play your part in making this country a better place!

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by ScotMisile: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eteka1:
Biggest joke of the day. Appointing him as a consultant on sports is more like it.

What will he be Consulting?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by ScotMisile: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Special ni Assistant ko

Ihedioha is a joke.........

Why not make him commissioner of sports and youth at one.

Adviser ko!
Kanu is a busy person, so an adviser befits him
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
Benjamin Netanyahu is no more the PM of Israel. he lost out in his re-election bid!
Who should I nau meet for this my Shiloh matter ogrin.... Hands on my head
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
Just see my lifecheesy who should I nau meet for this my Shiloh matter ogrin.... Hands on my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.