Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG (29031 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Nelsonmealo(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
And how many of them are employed now?
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by bayulll011(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
References:
The National Youth Service Corps has said that only 4,644,808 Nigerians have participated in the scheme since inception in 1973.

The NYSC Director-General, Brig-Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim, stated this on Thursday at an ongoing press conference in Abuja, noting that the scheme had been able to achieve national unity and integration.

The DG added that 1,132,409 corps members had also been equipped with Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development package of the scheme.

Details later...

https://punchng.com/breaking-4-6m-nigerians-have-participated-in-nysc-says-dg/amp/

No wonder the country is in total disarray.
out of 80m active youth between 18-35 only that figure.
the level of illiterate in this country is alarming,the goverment needs to set up vocational skills and do more on technological knowledge to bridge the gap
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by MrMi6(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2019
I swear!
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Sirafoy: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
I wanted to see nothing less than 100million
how true is this data? This is very low!
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by gospi: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2019
I have a big popcorn machine that I want to give someone to use for business. You'll make the popcorn,sell it and we'll discuss a percentage to be given to me and you'll have the rest of the money .

You must have a place or places where you feel you can make good sales .
Anyone who is interested should please call 08160903487.Thank you.

If you don't know how to make popcorn,you will be taught.
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Mryacks: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2019
AntiWailer:
That is a very low number.

quite shock at the numbers. Means alot of graduates didn't go thru the NYSc scheme..
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Testapep(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2019
AntiWailer:

You can't serve with this terrible English.

grin grin
Person no ft do mistake again
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by megareal: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
DateMynd44:
I was in my final year in uniuyo at the tender age of 20 when armed robbers attacked me and shot me in the leg and I couldn't walk again, dropped studies and started life all brand new.
later got recuperated and with all resilience and tenacity I had to go back to rewrite destiny and at 26 I was admitted into UNIBEN and graduated at 30 tho it's painful but the first class I left with was soothing cool
I'm so sorry about that. But really glad you didn't stay down. Life pulls surprises at us all. Sometimes the surprises aren't what we ever expected. Hope you can fully walk again?
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Efuaye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of the reasons I find it difficult to believe we are near our projected 180million population!
This figures provided by NYSC should get everyone thinking.
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by DateMynd44(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
megareal:

I'm so sorry about that. But really glad you didn't stay down. Life pulls surprises at us all. Sometimes the surprises aren't what we ever expected. Hope you can fully walk again?
yeah thanks but it took me about 3 to 4 years before I could recover physically and psychologically cos I was in a state of bipolar disorder as I was wrecked by it.
anyways glad I pulled through.
anytime you're in the state's Secretariat you're free to check up on me at the Ministry of Justice so we could meet cool
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by JustME7(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
SenJoe:
When is batch B, Stream 2 2019 pls
it's on the 20th of this month.
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by OBIPLUS(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Remember not all graduates served. Age considerat ion is a factor, some also physically challenged etc . Many graduated without Nysc.
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by megareal: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
yeah thanks but it took me about 3 to 4 years before I could recover physically and psychologically cos I was in a state of bipolar disorder as I was wrecked by it.
anyways glad I pulled through.
anytime you're in the state's Secretariat you're free to check up on me at the Ministry of Justice so we could meet cool
Glad you are ok. Will hola when I'm in that area.
Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Heroclitus(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Testapep:

Person no ft do mistake again

Congrats on your sale sir,

But sir,I have just 7k with me and would want to go for julanky.com training, would you advise me to go for it now?

or do I wait till I'll be able to also purchase three domains to start with after the training?

Just wanna do something

1 Like

Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by Testapep(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Heroclitus:

Congrats on your sale sir,

But sir,I have just 7k with me and would want to go for julanky.com training, would you advise me to go for it now?

or do I wait till I'll be able to also purchase three domains to start with after the training?

Just wanna do something
Hi,
Sorry for replying late just saw the mention now.
I would advise you to get like 3k more to make 10k so you can go for the training and also get like two domains for a start.
I also started my Journey that way.
And thanks I appreciate the congrats message.
Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses / Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / NYSC: 8 Skills You Must Learn Before Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.