Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) (54025 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Efeticollins(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
*⚡ALOH technology⚡*
Are you a final year undergraduate� or a postgraduate�� student, and you need someone to handle your project. Just call or whatsApp ALOH technology on 08187469738.
ALOH is majored on the design and construction of simple and complex electronic� devices such as: *dark activated switch, inverter, remote control unit, automatic change over, ultrasonic distance measuring device, dot Matrix display�, automatic pumping machine, power⚡ restoration alarm, smoke� detector, intruder� detector, programming of arduino and more*. Our services covers both the hardware construction and the theoretical write up (this include all chapters). We render quick and quality service. For more enquiries call 08187469738
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by BlindianBabygir: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=MonicaAmbrose post=81288766][/quote]
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Baroba(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bloggers and half news, he is not Mr, Dr Mark Ofua is a well known vet and conservationists based in Lagos..He doesn't keep wild animals as pets, he treats and rehabilitate them..

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Baroba(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Btruth: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2019

is having a lion as a pet in the house not more dangerous than a road accident?

what are the staff of FRSC waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Kingjacko(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
This one don pass joke ooo
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Ronline(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
ise82:
Madness! Why did he tie the mouth? One day this guy will blame himself if care is not taken.
I laugh in fear... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by MrGerald(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lion wey no get teeth, that one na lion?
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Naturalobserver:
That ain't a lion..Its a dog with afro grin

No be just Lion, nah Lion grandpa sef cool.

#ArrantNonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by olatechnician(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Naturalobserver:
That ain't a lion..Its a dog with afro grin

wat d Bleep......u must be kidding......re u for real?
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
LMAOOOOO grin
SultanOfAbia:
When your Food is bathing and taking care of you before you eat it..
Very Lucky Lion...
If only Chickens can bathe us and wash our clothes before we kill and fry them

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by JuanDeDios: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Riversides2003:
I think this should be discouraged because if the problem start now only him no go fit attend to am
In Western countries, you'd need a permit to be able to keep a dangerous animal at home. They'd inspect your facilities to forestall an escape and harm to the community. I don't know what the law is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by ensamy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
I call this Lion , Goodluck Jonathan though was a Lion he could do nothing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the Aboki tickled his balls he did nothing.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Cantonese: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
The police and local government officials must do something about this. A lion this size cannot be allowed to live in residential areas. To show that he is scared of his lion the man tied the mouth.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by sowilli: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
So the guy says I don’t like how this thing is looking at me and then covers the lion’s eye. The lion � should be smelling fear already. Na d babe wey I hear the voice I dey pity.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by SunniedUp: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:
No wonder some nairalanders say they can't waste their RIP.

I join them on this
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
abegi make i go buy my own girraffe and chimpanzee with monkey and antelop plus gorrilla,start to train am,den,cum baff am post am online grin
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
hmm but dat lion lokks lyk mine dat got missing na,or is my mind deceiving megrin
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by SilasNwude: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
cool
[/s]
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
dat guy issa man utd fan,he thought dat de same way chelsea were meat for him is d same way dis lion would be meat for him,dont worry u would soon get d greatest shock of ya lyf sad grin
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
pls remove dis post,children are here now sad
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:

No be just Lion, nah Lion grandpa sef cool.
#ArrantNonsense
but d animal in ur pix issa dog wit afro na grin
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by phranq30(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Very Lucky Lion...
grin
SultanOfAbia:
Very Lucky Lion...

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bro this is not and never a fun. One thing I promise this dude is by the time this wild animal consume him as lunch or supper I will be the last to say the word RIP.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by raphy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
am an animal lover too just this one in ur compound at night thief will be afraid of ur compound.

i once live wit a white man who has many animal.in the yard monkey,parrot,dogs pee cock birds tortoise i was so scared to comw out n play..

I grew up among that and later love animals.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by raphy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Baroba:
Bloggers and half news, he is not Mr, Dr Mark Ofua is a well known vet and conservationists based in Lagos..He doesn't keep wild animals as pets, he treats and rehabilitate them..

thank u for making it clear to everyone.
how can a right thinking person put that in the house. I was thinking.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Training a soldier that will shoot you. Hmmm
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by harriet412(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Very Lucky Lion...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by NLSavage: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
airminem:
Common that ain't like a LION..... just say a bingo bingo

I've somewhat successfully questioned some of the crazier claims by asking them to back up their wild statements, not by attacking their whole positions, and being EXTREMELY careful and polite with my phrasing.
young man, are you okay? cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Isn't it a crime to keep an animal that could pose a serious threat to human lives? For crying out loud, he could be mauled by this beast. If not him, other occupants of the building could be.
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by ddeola: 2:36am On Aug 16, 2019
One day go be one day for people like you wey think say una fit domesticate lions. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 3:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Lions don't like water, the hate it. Why do you have to bath it self? It's not a pet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.