Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (54136 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by queensera(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Amazing moment dog defends it's owner who fell asleep in the middle of the road after being drunk.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/dog-protects-its-owner-who-sleep-at-the-middle-of-the-road-after-being-drunk-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by queensera(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by IamD18: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dogs are far more proctetive and caring than ladies.

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows more than his wife.

473 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

This ekuke will never get the accolades given to Jack who stood and defended his master's compound to the end even when Nnamdi KANU had already run away.

An Ekuke will always be an ekuke.
How is it protecting that man when it allowed people get that close to him?
The ekuke further disgraced him by turning him into a footstool.

Will those folks have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull?
Would they have had the effrontery to stand and film this?

In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ufedolove: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
The friendship between man and dog has gone back thousands of years. Dogs didn't become "man's best friend" for no reason. They give us unconditional love every day. My question is, do we deserve it? This dog reminds me of the movie titled "Hachiko"

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
The faithfulness of dogs is only second to the one of mothers to their babies.

Very faithful mammal.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ufedolove: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Ekuke will always be an ekuke.
How is it protecting that man when it allowed people get that close to him?

Will they have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull.
In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.
In its own way, it was trying to protect its owner from the people. Sure it would have done more if it could.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by dkronicle(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Man need to get better environment to own a pittbull

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Kylekent59: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Just yesterday, I went to visit a long time friend. He has a dog "Ekuke" to be precise.

As I opened his gate, the Ekuke saw me and ran away, as I approached his door and knocked he opened. I then entered and the next minute the Ekuke entered. Too my greatest surprise the Ekuke showed me 33k which my friend hid underneath his couch.

Ekukes are very smart, but I prefer the German Shepard, they don't even wanna know who you are and also a gun shot can't even be a threat to them.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Alexgeneration(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
A dog loves you unconditionally unlike most Nigerian girls with their fake love.

20 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sincinnati: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
What breed is this please

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Pureety(f): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Awww..cute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Emescot(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kylekent59:
Just yesterday, I went to visit a long time friend. He has a dog "Ekuke" to be precise.

As I opened his gate, the Ekuke saw me and ran away, as I approached his door and knocked he opened. I then entered and the next minute the Ekuke entered. Too my greatest surprise the Ekuke showed me 33k which my friend hid underneath his couch.

Ekukes are very smart, but I prefer the German Shepard, they don't even wanna know who you are and also a gun shot can't even be a threat to them.

If that ekuke belonged to me i would have sold it off grin what if u were owing that ur friend money and u are telling him u are broke

17 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Kylekent59:

That dog isn't loyal grin grin your friend must have offended the dog grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by FisifunKododada: 3:59am On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by omonla10(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2018
So cute.. But shayo na bastard anyways

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows than more his wife.
Abeg, take am easy

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ironman3(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2018
The name of the dog na MOURINHO
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by IPOBrep: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2018
The same fools who accused Nnamdi Kanu of paying tribute to jack his dog. Not like he didn't remember his followers are here acting like they just realized how close a person and his dog can be.

10 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by dbos11(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
The dog must be stupid for protecting the owner
If i were to be the owner i would just kill the dog after regaining sense

In short, Dogs have done more harm than good to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by censeakay(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
Na wolf u dey call dog

8 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by censeakay(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
That is a wolf

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Bloooody(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2018
If that dog was a rott wiener that man would have being dead the minute he layed hands on his owner.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by adedayo3193(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:

This is a wolf
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by EBUBS(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2018
censeakay:

That is a wolf
How is it wolf... receive sence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Lifeless: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Congratulation to dogs worldwide.

I can now boldly say that...

Dogs have shown more bravery than The Nigerian Military and Police combined!

10 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sincinnati: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
EBUBS:

How is it wolf... receive sence
You know the breed please?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Groovenaija360(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2018
grin

This cannot be a Nigerian Dog
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Lordofthewest(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
That's why lamidi kanu loves his dogs more than dumb ipob miscreants.
IamD18:

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows more than his wife.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Meanwhile our LEADERS can't protect its citizens.
Isn't this DOG better....??

3 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ojuri20: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
I love dogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.