Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Bitter Truth About Making Money With Forex - Let's Make Money Then - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bitter Truth About Making Money With Forex - Let's Make Money Then (698 Views)

ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC / Pls I Need Help With Forex / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Making Money With Forex - Let's Make Money Then by iwillteachucryp: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
LET'S GET SOME UNPLEASANTNESS OUT OF THE WAY

I'm going to call you stupid. I'm also going to call you dumb. I'm going to call you many other things. I do this because odds are, you are stupid, foolish,and just asking to have your money taken away. Welcome to the 95% of retail traders. Perhaps uneducated or uninformed are better phrases, but I've never been a big proponent of being politically correct.

Want to get out of the 95% and join the 5% of us who actually make money doing this? Put your grown up pants on, buck up, and don't give me any of this pc "This is hurting my feelings so I'm not going to listen to you" bullshit that the world has been moving towards.

Let's rip the bandage off quickly on this point - the world does not give a Bleep about you. At one point maybe it did, it was this amazing vision nicknamed the American Dream. It died an agonizing, horrible death at the hand of capitalists and entrepreneurs. The world today revolves around money. Your money, my money, everybody's money.

People want to take your money to add it to theirs. They don't give a Bleep if it forces you out on the street and your family has to live in cardboard box. The world just stopped caring in general. It sucks, but it's the way the world works now. Welcome to the new world order. It's called Capitalism.

*Quiz Time*

Answer these questions truthfully to yourself if you want to make money YOURSELF from FOREX:

-What is the difference between a market order, a stop order, and a limit order?

-How do you draw a support/resistance line? (Demonstrate it to yourself)

-What is the difference between MACD, RSI, and Stochastic indicators?

-What is fundamental analysis and how does it differ from technical analysis and price action trading?

-True or False: It's better to have a broker who gives you 500:1 margin instead of 50:1 margin. Be able to justify your reasoning.

If you can answer all those without thinking twice then you are ready to try FOREX on your own - First level...

I will Stop here today...(See attached image...those that assume they can figure it out before $2,000 is gone) grin shocked

We have a Community already to join and learn more. #no monthly subscription nonsense... See link below...Updates comes up evening...

Click to Join - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SpxrewsFbaNMLYAGfGDfsPN3IVX9Kr-lA_kD_tvKcrY/edit?usp=sharing

If you are trading Forex alone...make sure to use STOP LOSS, Kick out Over Confidence and do not FOMO...

(1) (Reply)

Good,quality Lacasara(ago) Available For Buyers In Large Quantity / Completely Free Forex/binary Training / I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.