Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem (17225 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Excelbliss81: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Coming out to protest and labelling herdsmen as the actual killers without facts and investigations is unfair.

Just the Same way you told us that former governor of I'm state, Ohakim, slapped a Rev fr and you even released a music that destroyed his political career. Only for you to come back after four years to tell us that Ohakim is not guilty as charged shows how shameless you are.
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Situation001(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
MachadoPreto:

You said it all!

Their are no criminals in Nigeria again. Only herdsmen we have now.

Even when Delta and Port Harcourt was the headquarters of kidnapping, no one mentioned herdsmen.

Suddenly, A Fulani man becomes president and every crime is related to his tribe.
don't mind the idiots..
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by fortunechy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
What still shock me is people still attend his program. it's a pity
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by TheMoniker: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
drmikeadams:
;what was ur offence bro? Ibadan na yeye place,na so them burst my guys some years ago ,the guy no let em house rent expire,hé left and never stepped foot on that soil again
I’m living large above my income.
I’ve worked my ass for years in US and I don’t deserve to enjoy according to Buharig
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
TheMoniker:

I’ve worked my ass for years in US and I don’t deserve to enjoy according to Buharig
Go back to America nah!
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by aishmuhd(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
madridguy:
A reverend father was assassinated and we just said Fulani herdsmen shot him?Do you remember when a reverend father was shot in Imo State recently? To be frank,the killers may be robbers,kidnappers or herdsmen.Nobody knows the actual killers. Coming out to protest and labelling herdsmen as the actual killers without facts and investigations is unfair.
its really unfair and unfortunate
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by rrikado(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2019
God will bless Fr Mbaka any one planning evil against Fr Mbaka will surely meet the evil
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by akdjr(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2019
It is just unfortunate that some individual exploit insecurity just because of political reasons. Their plan didn't work during the 2019 election and they start asking how can Buhari won in a state that is ravage with so much insecurity. I read post daily by one of their chieftain whose only write up is on insecurity as if he's getting some feedback from what they've actually planned and has never applaud our security operatives whenever they make any progress in fighting insecurity.
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by highman10(m): 1:36am On Aug 16, 2019

Excelbliss81:
Coming out to protest and labelling herdsmen as the actual [s][/s]killers without facts and investigations is unfair.[s][/s]

Just the Same way you told us that former governor of I'm state, Ohakim, slapped a Rev fr and you even released a music that destroyed his political career. Only for you to come back after four years to tell us that Ohakim is not guilty as charged shows how shameless you are.

Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by MaryBaddests: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:
Watch how Igbos would begin to insult him.
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Charlesog81(m): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2019
are you drunk?
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Charlesog81(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Davash222:
With all due respect, man of God, just shut up!!!
Are you drunk?
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 5:17am On Aug 16, 2019
It's hard to believe this man still has followers even when they know he has deviated.....
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by InvertedHammer: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2019
/
Mbaka is a con artist.

Peter Obi did not donate to his church.
Hope Uzodinma donated to his church.
Ohakim donated to his church.

All of them lost the election. The smart ones are Mbaka who defrauded them and Peter Obi who refused to be scammed. God's favour is not for sale.
/
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by xrucifix05(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Ban religion in Nigeria and Nigerians will regain their sanity.
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by drmikeadams(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
TheMoniker:

grin grin grin angry

Well relocate or buy volks wagen beetle 1963 model and stay low key
Re: Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem by Kwamboka: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.